The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2015, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
LVG still has one idea. Quit.
Totally AGREE ... hahaha

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 29-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

LVG is next to be Zapped...

Old 01-01-2016, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Alamak.....just one match away....
0-0 draw with Chelsea and now he says he wont quit.....

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 01-01-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Farking Serious...
Same points as LFC...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 01-01-2016, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Alamak.....just one match away....
0-0 draw with Chelsea and now he says he wont quit.....
He is so happy with just draws and saying he wants to win the League Championship next year in 2016. How delusional can one be ???
Old 02-01-2016, 08:26 AM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

I am just so fed-up with both LVG and more so with this idiot Ed Woodward who is simply useless buying and paying huge amounts for "unknowns"...... he is an arse-wipe compared to his predecessor David Gill.

It's reported that Ed is not insisting on having LVG chopped because it was him that brought in LVG and will lose face in doing so...... KNN

Any win against Swansea tonight..... or will it be yet another Draw or worst still a Lost???

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 !!!

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 02-01-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Any win against Swansea tonight..... or will it be yet another Draw or worst still a loss
Lightning struck 3X (koyak to Swans). So good vibes on makan Swans tonight (at least statistical probability)

Big guy, you still chionging?
Old 02-01-2016, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Lightning struck 3X (koyak to Swans). So good vibes on makan Swans tonight (at least statistical probability)

I wished i had the energy and stamina to chiong but am semi-retired liao... now just the occasional JG with SYTs that offer CIM....

How about you brother.... still keeping the flag pole flying high

Let's do kopi and/or dinner together soon

Cheerz
AC

Old 02-01-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

SMLJ...
No wonder Rooney getting lazy at goals...

Quote:
Louis van Gaal defended his decision to let Javier Hernandez and Robin van Persie leave Manchester United as he said he did not want too much competition at the striker's position.

Old 03-01-2016, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Bros!

Battling win against Swansea tonight. 2nd half looked a bit more like the United of old. Classy goal by Rooney - been a long time since we have been able to say that. And good to see Martial stepping it up again.

I do still join friends for a drink at ktv but quite frequently I dun even call any girls. Somewhat semi-retired too.

Kopi/dinner sounds good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Quote:
I wished i had the energy and stamina to chiong but am semi-retired liao... now just the occasional JG with SYTs that offer CIM....

How about you brother.... still keeping the flag pole flying high

Let's do kopi and/or dinner together soon

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 14-01-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

It's good to see the captain get back to previous good form wif a few goals in the last few games ...hope he can sustain like tis...& the Red Devils will be in wif a chance for top 3 maybe at least...

wat a pulsating game !..3 a piece in the match against lowly Newcastle !...a game they deserve to win

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-01-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wished i had the energy and stamina to chiong but am semi-retired liao...
You're just saving up for "extra time" play .

May the better team win this weekend.
Old 17-01-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster

MANU FTW tonight!
Or another boring low-score draw match?

Old 17-01-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

Goal!!!!

Old 19-01-2016, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Goal!!!!
Wow !!...wat a wonderful goal last nite !!...tat was good of the captain !

Actually Pool was the better team & shd hv won, but cos they dun hv good strikers & the Red Devils hv a very good GK in DDG ...they ended up losing 0-1 wif the Rooney goal...GGMU !!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1