The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Looks like all our 3 football pundits here will be correct...a ManU win or at least a draw provided the knucklehead is not afraid to use his new players like Bonny n Cavani etc, etc n don't put them in cold storage

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-11-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

I think United 3-1 Arsenal

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 01-11-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
it was a surprise that OGS did not start fernandes and rashford, he gave a lot of respect to Leipzig by fielding a midfield diamond. seems like matic and pogba perform better in a 3-man midfield instead of 2

the 2nd goal was another classic counterattack with rashford timing his run perfectly, what an impact he has by coming on as a sub

awarded another penalty, looks like its a good habit to have
Watched some post analysis videos on youtube.

Think it was a tactical battle between OGS and Nagelsmann.

OGS came up tops, which is very rare. Haha.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 02-11-2020, 03:02 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Watched some post analysis videos on youtube.

Think it was a tactical battle between OGS and Nagelsmann.

OGS came up tops, which is very rare. Haha.
There they go again.. a 1-0 defeat to the gunners.. ... a penalty caused by the lazy poooba again although they nearly equalise later... saw them play in the 1st half n I knew they r going to be KOed.. playing n passing to each other around their goal area again n don't want to long ball over to the opposition half to cause their defence panic like in the spurs match...only thing it is slightly better than that game... again 1 step forward 2 steps back...seems they r better in Europe than in their own home ground.. weird .. din hear cavani playing???… think this guy shd really go. .. they r still dangerously near the relegation zone... once the 5 teams below them start winning their matches, they will fall right down the floor trap

Old 02-11-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

The moment virus Pogba play... I guess it gonna be draw or lose

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 02-11-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

man u 0 - 1 arsenal

first half: man u played out from the back but arsenal used high press and quickly close them down. fred was deployed at the base of the diamond with mctominay on the right. it resulted in mctominay constantly drifting inwards to central midfield, allowing space on the right flank and no attacking pressure down arsenal's left

second half: a change of formation allowed slightly more breathing space but not much chances were created. then pogba made the same defensive mistake of not tracking a runner and gave away another penalty. matic, VDB and cavani were brought on but they were like-for-like substitutions. it was 90 minutes of facepalm

it was a poor choice of formation/tactics by OGS and the lack of urgency is endemic. don't think he has found a way to effectively counter the high press, yet he insists that the team play out from the back, inviting unnecessary pressure and turnovers. why can't he field iglaho/cavani as targetman, rashford on the left and greenwood/mata on the right and have DDG distribute long ball? even if they concede possession, the ball will be further upfield. OGS seems risk averse, they were already behind but he did not sub a defender for an attacker. if we look back at SAF, he would throw on an extra attacker to chase the game when they were down, last gasp draws or wins was a trait of SAF team

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 02-11-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 4
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If results go in the PL like this, Utd might actually finish in the bottom half of the table and OGS might be gone by Dec itself
Old 02-11-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
man u 0 - 1 arsenal

first half: man u played out from the back but arsenal used high press and quickly close them down. fred was deployed at the base of the diamond with mctominay on the right. it resulted in mctominay constantly drifting inwards to central midfield, allowing space on the right flank and no attacking pressure down arsenal's left

second half: a change of formation allowed slightly more breathing space but not much chances were created. then pogba made the same defensive mistake of not tracking a runner and gave away another penalty. matic, VDB and cavani were brought on but they were like-for-like substitutions. it was 90 minutes of facepalm

it was a poor choice of formation/tactics by OGS and the lack of urgency is endemic. don't think he has found a way to effectively counter the high press, yet he insists that the team play out from the back, inviting unnecessary pressure and turnovers. why can't he field iglaho/cavani as targetman, rashford on the left and greenwood/mata on the right and have DDG distribute long ball? even if they concede possession, the ball will be further upfield. OGS seems risk averse, they were already behind but he did not sub a defender for an attacker. if we look back at SAF, he would throw on an extra attacker to chase the game when they were down, last gasp draws or wins was a trait of SAF team
Time for him to go...delay no more...wrong tactics n wrong selection of players ...benching his new attacking players until too late, after frantically rushing to buy them on deadline day ...n keeping n starting his favorite deadwoods in the 1st XI insisting they r good skilful players who can win him cups, so delusional...the best any of them can do is to save the team from relegation and he himself the boot if he is still around by that time...everyone watching this game knows how incompetent the guy is n i m sure his bosses know too..just waiting for the right time to lift the axe ??...just sitting on the bench glumly watching his team go down n not coming off to direct a come back as a good coach shd

Old 03-11-2020, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
There they go again.. a 1-0 defeat to the gunners.. ... a penalty caused by the lazy poooba again although they nearly equalise later... saw them play in the 1st half n I knew they r going to be KOed.. playing n passing to each other around their goal area again n don't want to long ball over to the opposition half to cause their defence panic like in the spurs match...only thing it is slightly better than that game... again 1 step forward 2 steps back...seems they r better in Europe than in their own home ground.. weird .. din hear cavani playing???… think this guy shd really go. .. they r still dangerously near the relegation zone... once the 5 teams below them start winning their matches, they will fall right down the floor trap
I seriously dunno why OGS dont want to sub out Pogba. Clearly the poorest player.
Bruno didn't fare better as he was tightly shackled by Elneny.
A surprised inclusion and a very effective one indeed...overlook for many years....but revived by no nonsense Arteta. Elneny stick to his task the entire match and keeps on pressing play right until the very last minute. A very under rated player which is dirty cheap at less than 10m pounds. (Signed by Wenger in 2016).
Clearly potent partnership with T Partey. Both completely tank the midfield.
MOTM for me, these 2.
No wonder no room for Ozil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
The moment virus Pogba play... I guess it gonna be draw or lose
Terrible....I share the same sentiments when I see him starting.
Clearly the worst player on the field and once again, he is proven to be a undependable player when the chips are down. He is only good when things are going well for the team.
Should sub him out instead of Bruno.
With VDB + Bruno, this will provide some distraction for Elneny.

Quote:
man u 0 - 1 arsenal

why can't he field iglaho/cavani as targetman, rashford on the left and greenwood/mata on the right and have DDG distribute long ball? even if they concede possession, the ball will be further upfield. OGS seems risk averse, they were already behind but he did not sub a defender for an attacker. if we look back at SAF, he would throw on an extra attacker to chase the game when they were down, last gasp draws or wins was a trait of SAF team
Agree.
When Cavani is on, he needs supply from the sides. Why Mata was not on?
Too bad Telles still unable to play, he can give some decent crosses to Cavani.

Bad Sub mistakes from OGS.

Should put Mata in for Fred. Why sub in Matic??

VDB for useless Pogba. VDB + Bruno....both close passing in the danger zone should provide some sting.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 03-11-2020, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
I seriously dunno why OGS dont want to sub out Pogba. Clearly the poorest player.
Bruno didn't fare better as he was tightly shackled by Elneny.
A surprised inclusion and a very effective one indeed...overlook for many years....but revived by no nonsense Arteta. Elneny stick to his task the entire match and keeps on pressing play right until the very last minute. A very under rated player which is dirty cheap at less than 10m pounds. (Signed by Wenger in 2016).
Clearly potent partnership with T Partey. Both completely tank the midfield.
MOTM for me, these 2.
No wonder no room for Ozil.

Terrible....I share the same sentiments when I see him starting.
Clearly the worst player on the field and once again, he is proven to be a undependable player when the chips are down. He is only good when things are going well for the team.
Should sub him out instead of Bruno.
With VDB + Bruno, this will provide some distraction for Elneny.

Agree.
When Cavani is on, he needs supply from the sides. Why Mata was not on?
Too bad Telles still unable to play, he can give some decent crosses to Cavani.

Bad Sub mistakes from OGS.

Should put Mata in for Fred. Why sub in Matic??

VDB for useless Pogba. VDB + Bruno....both close passing in the danger zone should provide some sting.
So who is at fault???... he doesn't seem to know wats he is doing or the right thing to do to counter the opposition side to score goals.. someone shd be kind enough to end his misery... sigh.. commentors r saying out of the 3 new player turned managers he is the worst...

Old 03-11-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Tbh you guys generally seem to have a pretty strong squad. Perhaps slightly a bit away from an EPL challenge but nonetheless should on the face of it be enough to make top 4 again and go on to the later stages of the CL.

But clearly what is holding you'll back now is OGS. This guy is tactically clueless most of the time and scared to bench your supposed super stars when they are not performing to standard.

Interesting to see OGS' old mates like Roy Keane and Gary Neville still reluctant to speak the truth and call out OGS for being incapable of taking United forward to proper success.

Then again, speaking as a Liverpool fan, I am glad to see OGS as your manager for the indefinite future
Old 03-11-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Time for him to go...delay no more...wrong tactics n wrong selection of players...
Quote:
I seriously dunno why OGS dont want to sub out Pogba...
pogba and fred should be sold asap, they are too much of a liability and cause facepalm many many. OGS is compromising his formation/tactics and sacrificing other players in order to accommodate these two and their poor performances are frustrating. instead, mctominay to pair VDB in central midfield, VDB can cause problems with his forward runs while mctominay is more defensive.

OGS style is being effectively countered by high press, if the fans can see that, why can't he see it? since he has cavani/iglaho at his disposal, why can't he play targetman style?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 04-11-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Tia lang kong..... Pochettino will be taking over very soon

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 05-11-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Another implosion again losing 2-1 against the turkish champions in the European league early this morning ...this time not as bad as the other losses...

1st half again no urgency to attack and score goals n kena goal instead ..still unwilling to kick or take pot or speculative shots from midfield or just outside their goal area or kick long n overhead balls to the opposition half to frighten their defence, not knowing where the bouncing ball is going to head or who is going to catch it cumming down from the sky...just passing straight to each other again n so could not penetrate their tight n pack defence...

Can see Bruno, Maguire n WB made a lot of effort to fight for the ball...but the Rashford and Martial just waiting for the ball to cum to them ...and even then when they got the ball, couldn't weave their way into their 6 yard box to try to hit for goals...Poch or Allegri, pls cum faster lah

Now the worry is their next game in the EPL this saturday against Everton, the boys in blue who are currently 3rd on the table...by the disinterested n unexciting way they play, it looks like they r gonna lose or draw again...sigh..if that's the case they will prolly drop into the last 3 relegation places if the few teams below them win their games......Pundits...Charlie, lawro and JonesKnow...wat r your take ???..

Old 05-11-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Tia lang kong..... Pochettino will be taking over very soon
Faster cum lah ...breathe more life into these deadwoods...teach them how to defend n score goals

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1