The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Re: KTV Kakis

What is the tips now for those bistros converted from ktv? Is this still 100 for girl + 100 for mami? Last time i was also pestered to tips 20$ for waiters, what a full of crap.
Old 08-12-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13864 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
What is the tips now for those bistros converted from ktv? Is this still 100 for girl + 100 for mami? Last time i was also pestered to tips 20$ for waiters, what a full of crap.
Still the same. You have to book via mamasan which costs you $100. Girls $100 is butterfly mode. For $200-$300, she will stay with you for next 2-3 hours.
Old 08-12-2021, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So you all understand and know the disadvantage of playing in sg? Why still support them? Just don't go and make the police visit them more often instead. They need police visitors not us.
Old 14-12-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good news that Singapore and Malaysia Land VTL is now open to Singaporean too and not only to Malaysian. So we can now plan to travel there for fun already.

However, it is not like last time where by we can go for a day trip and come back to sg. Need to plan for a week trip or 10 days at least.

There are rules to follow like 2 days before supervised PCR/ART before going to Malaysia. Then one supervised ART at the Malaysia bus terminal then follow by 6 days of ART (3 and 5 day supervised) in Malaysia. Then 2 days before come back must do supervised ART then reach Singapore do one supervised ART then follow by 7 days of ART (3 and 7 day supervised).

Still troublesome but the 8 supervised ART and self do ART plus the bus ticket of about $15 each way and travel insurance add up cost 300+ more. Still cheaper compare to taking flights to places like KL or Cambodia where the air tickets already cost so much plus multiple compulsory PCRs which is fucking expensive. In addition we are not sure of the situations at their countries.

With Land VTL is greatly welcome as in the event the situation at MALAYSIA is also bad (Most likely not as they should be more relax and need money) we can just come back by BUS (very much cheaper and shorter timing). The ART test also lower the costs by a lot. The troublesome part i think is the must pre-book the bus ticket and register on website coming back to SG. However, this means the custom will be smooth and not jam as it is controlled.

So people, we can now plan to relax and play in JB now. To be cautious I am not looking to go immediately during DEC. Maybe Start or Mid Jan to avoid the festival crowd and have a much clearer picture of what is going at JB and dangerous or not.

Say no to the ridiculous high prices in SINGAPORE Bistros/KTVs/Girls/MAMASANS/TIPS/17%GST&SERVICE/LOW playability. Time for them to wake up and if they don't let's just spend our money elsewhere. Let's not be held ransom by them anymore due to we are stuck in SG. They do not deserve our money nor our support. Maybe i go JB play the whole week end up spending 2K plus with singing, high playability and etc better than spending 2K plus here in SG for maybe 2 outings only with ridiculous substandard fun.

However, being SINGAPOREAN I must ADVISE you all not to overspend, follow the local market rate over there and don't just because your money is stored up and just go over and spend anyhow jacking up the prices even in OVERSEAS. Do not cause unnecessary inflation and make life difficult for everyone (the locals or us). The idea of going over is to have fun in a more reasonably priced deal. Do not make it until such that we are there only to find the prices are also equally ex.
Old 15-12-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Good news that Singapore and Malaysia Land VTL is now open to Singaporean too and not only to Malaysian. So we can now plan to travel there for fun already.

However, it is not like last time where by we can go for a day trip and come back to sg. Need to plan for a week trip or 10 days at least.

There are rules to follow like 2 days before supervised PCR/ART before going to Malaysia. Then one supervised ART at the Malaysia bus terminal then follow by 6 days of ART (3 and 5 day supervised) in Malaysia. Then 2 days before come back must do supervised ART then reach Singapore do one supervised ART then follow by 7 days of ART (3 and 7 day supervised).

Still troublesome but the 8 supervised ART and self do ART plus the bus ticket of about $15 each way and travel insurance add up cost 300+ more. Still cheaper compare to taking flights to places like KL or Cambodia where the air tickets already cost so much plus multiple compulsory PCRs which is fucking expensive. In addition we are not sure of the situations at their countries.

With Land VTL is greatly welcome as in the event the situation at MALAYSIA is also bad (Most likely not as they should be more relax and need money) we can just come back by BUS (very much cheaper and shorter timing). The ART test also lower the costs by a lot. The troublesome part i think is the must pre-book the bus ticket and register on website coming back to SG. However, this means the custom will be smooth and not jam as it is controlled.

So people, we can now plan to relax and play in JB now. To be cautious I am not looking to go immediately during DEC. Maybe Start or Mid Jan to avoid the festival crowd and have a much clearer picture of what is going at JB and dangerous or not.

Say no to the ridiculous high prices in SINGAPORE Bistros/KTVs/Girls/MAMASANS/TIPS/17%GST&SERVICE/LOW playability. Time for them to wake up and if they don't let's just spend our money elsewhere. Let's not be held ransom by them anymore due to we are stuck in SG. They do not deserve our money nor our support. Maybe i go JB play the whole week end up spending 2K plus with singing, high playability and etc better than spending 2K plus here in SG for maybe 2 outings only with ridiculous substandard fun.

However, being SINGAPOREAN I must ADVISE you all not to overspend, follow the local market rate over there and don't just because your money is stored up and just go over and spend anyhow jacking up the prices even in OVERSEAS. Do not cause unnecessary inflation and make life difficult for everyone (the locals or us). The idea of going over is to have fun in a more reasonably priced deal. Do not make it until such that we are there only to find the prices are also equally ex.
bro
firstly, are the places still around? plus more shops seem to be closed
and also safety the folks up there, some have been jobless for maybe 2 years. they cant wait to rob us, i mean maybe we should wait and see till its more stable/safe to go in.
Old 15-12-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongeman View Post
bro
firstly, are the places still around? plus more shops seem to be closed
and also safety the folks up there, some have been jobless for maybe 2 years. they cant wait to rob us, i mean maybe we should wait and see till its more stable/safe to go in.
Yeah, that is primary my concern too. So I intend to go during Jan or after CNY till the first batch has already gone over to have a clearer pic of what is going on there and where to play there. Partly also to not be the first wave for being robbed haha. That poor country is very jialat. I heard nowadays there are not many playgrounds around and their government wanna ban drinking too. I think it is very stupid cause without drinking where got nightlife. No ex-pats will wanna work there if they even have a decent-paying job in the first place. Like no alcohol no entertainment like that.

In addition, I read today on the newspaper they wanna impose fine 10k and jail for 7 years for not wearing masks and not following safety measures. Lol, only that kind of poor and badly run country will up their fine from 1000 ringgits to 10K. Their citizens even question their policymaker, that punishment is for killing and more serious crime. Implementing this for not wearing a mask plus if it is a big shot who commit will he be fined too meh? Confirm not. This is purely aimed at their poor citizens and Singaporean who are going over soon.

Nevertheless anyone who is familiar with the playing there nowadays to bring around jan feb period?
Old 22-12-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Urban bistro, that's the one that bros complain of forcing patrons buy overpriced food.
I went Urban Bistro couple of weeks back.

Another world inside. Huge crowd. Many girls. Like KTV last time but only got 1-2 rooms, the rest all sit around on small tables. The alcohol slightly cheaper but need to buy food. The ala carte around $20 and portion decent. The $15 for 3 finger food damn miserable portion.

Girls standard not bad. Some quite pretty and playable. Only see one mummy there. Young viet girl. Looks quite fuckable. Anyone up her before pls share with me. I interested
Old 22-12-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
qifantasy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro here got ktv that operate after 12 midnight on christmas eve can share lobang... thanks in advance
Old 23-12-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 10
wanted900 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanted900 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanted900 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanted900 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post
I went Urban Bistro couple of weeks back.

Another world inside. Huge crowd. Many girls. Like KTV last time but only got 1-2 rooms, the rest all sit around on small tables. The alcohol slightly cheaper but need to buy food. The ala carte around $20 and portion decent. The $15 for 3 finger food damn miserable portion.

Girls standard not bad. Some quite pretty and playable. Only see one mummy there. Young viet girl. Looks quite fuckable. Anyone up her before pls share with me. I interested
Mind to pm the contact?
Old 23-12-2021, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 17
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Intend to go bistro yesterday but was turn off by the price. 500 for booking and 150 for butterfly. Crazy price
Old 23-12-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
Intend to go bistro yesterday but was turn off by the price. 500 for booking and 150 for butterfly. Crazy price
But people are still supporting their prices????? Don't understand why they can raise their price so high as there is no risk involved as they have already converted to FNB right. So the high-risk high price is bullshit. U all believe? If they try to do something different inside then is different. If they don't and they further up their price in order to do something different which u already pay Liao for them taking the risk. Just pay then report them.

They are just taking advantage of bros trap inside SG la. Wake up bros, the world outside got no money. Everything can be bought cheaper (services not food thou) as there are no jobs at all. Singapore government is really doing their best in providing us with money and job. Here in our country, we should not let those foreigners run the show and dominate the paying. U see those girls dare to do so to their own countrymen or not. We should be the real local and wack them and pay half and what we feel fair if not send them to go home. I think the world is in really bad shape now. Rotten girls can go back and rot too.

Gov people do take note and check their income tax carefully. I rather all this money go to build my nation than letting those Viet, Thai, and whatever bu rip off my fellow Singaporean and send back to build their cmi nations.
Old 24-12-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
But people are still supporting their prices????? Don't understand why they can raise their price so high as there is no risk involved as they have already converted to FNB right. So the high-risk high price is bullshit. U all believe? If they try to do something different inside then is different. If they don't and they further up their price in order to do something different which u already pay Liao for them taking the risk. Just pay then report them.

They are just taking advantage of bros trap inside SG la. Wake up bros, the world outside got no money. Everything can be bought cheaper (services not food thou) as there are no jobs at all. Singapore government is really doing their best in providing us with money and job. Here in our country, we should not let those foreigners run the show and dominate the paying. U see those girls dare to do so to their own countrymen or not. We should be the real local and wack them and pay half and what we feel fair if not send them to go home. I think the world is in really bad shape now. Rotten girls can go back and rot too.

Gov people do take note and check their income tax carefully. I rather all this money go to build my nation than letting those Viet, Thai, and whatever bu rip off my fellow Singaporean and send back to build their cmi nations.
yes so i didn't go. but still fully book everyday. and the playability had drop also. haizzz.
Old 24-12-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
yes so i didn't go. but still fully book everyday. and the playability had drop also. haizzz.
U can do ur part as a good citizen. Report them lo. Apply to all good citizens too lo. Which day they tell u full, which day u make sure they got checked lo.

Anyway since you don't get to play and even if u pay that kind of money still receive substandard playability. Might as well don't go in the first place and let everyone get no play lo. Report them to help the bros from being ripped off too. Also, practice to have good safety measurements and help reduce the spread of covid. They are known to be super spreader places and should not be lenient to them. Once caught violate should fine them hundred of Ks to help Singapore's economy.

Last edited by subidowa; 24-12-2021 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Add details
Old 24-12-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
U can do ur part as a good citizen. Report them lo. Apply to all good citizens too lo. Which day they tell u full, which day u make sure they got checked lo.

Anyway since you don't get to play and even if u pay that kind of money still receive substandard playability. Might as well don't go in the first place and let everyone get no play lo. Report them to help the bros from being ripped off too. Also, practice to have good safety measurements and help reduce the spread of covid. They are known to be super spreader places and should not be lenient to them. Once caught violate should fine them hundred of Ks to help Singapore's economy.
no lah, i wont do that. i no money and think not worth it but there are alot of bro who are willing to pay that amount. i not going to spoil their playground. just that they cannot earn my money.
Old 26-12-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 7
playboyy is a splendid one to beholdplayboyy is a splendid one to beholdplayboyy is a splendid one to beholdplayboyy is a splendid one to beholdplayboyy is a splendid one to beholdplayboyy is a splendid one to beholdplayboyy is a splendid one to behold

Have anyone where been to Ion that just reopen? Like to know how’s the place there like now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1