The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Buying lingerie for wife and girlfriend

Lingerie is very personal. Chances of us guys getting it wrong are very high. If you don't know what else to buy, buy an Underarmour tank top, it's not expensive, has very soft material (good to touch) and unlikely to go to waste. Purple or pink is easy to match with shorts. Lingerie bought wrongly can be a waste of money or worse... she thinks it's what your ex-gf will like.
Old 26-02-2022, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

yeah, bratop or sports bra harder to go wrong, but heng, my FB pattern very predictable, so far, so good.
Old 27-02-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusfist View Post
yeah, bratop or sports bra harder to go wrong, but heng, my FB pattern very predictable, so far, so good.
+12 for exchange
Old 27-02-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
yellowpostbox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonny View Post
I bought for my GF totally normal. Can go to those outlet where there are less traffic if you are shy. Went to Tom and Stefanie together with her to buy lingerie. End up have sexy time with her.
Sexy time in the changing room?
Old 27-02-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 13
jhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowpostbox View Post
Sexy time in the changing room?
Not changing room. Bedroom
Old 28-02-2022, 04:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

I ever bought once for my GF ( Just went there, tell her choose on her own then I pay ), wondering which stage of relationship we got to then?
Old 28-02-2022, 06:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Lingerie is very personal. Chances of us guys getting it wrong are very high. If you don't know what else to buy, buy an Underarmour tank top, it's not expensive, has very soft material (good to touch) and unlikely to go to waste. Purple or pink is easy to match with shorts. Lingerie bought wrongly can be a waste of money or worse... she thinks it's what your ex-gf will like.
Not true la. I used to buy Victoria secrets for my milf neighbour when I was in US. Actually I was stunt also. But when they hear you are in Victoria secrets, they won’t mind if you give them any. But usually panties. Bra very difficult to gauge sizes. Haha! Once you give, they will always wear to see for you to see. Haha! Not bad
Old 28-02-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quite normal to buy bra for girlfriend especially when go out shopping I will go with her to look at bras. Sometimes with her sister too and they will buy the bra while I'm around. That's how I found out their boobs were different size.
Old 03-03-2022, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9767 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro TKee

thanks for the points.

Please let me know your latest post for me to return 18 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKee View Post
I ever bought once for my GF ( Just went there, tell her choose on her own then I pay ), wondering which stage of relationship we got to then?
Old 03-03-2022, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukusamurai View Post
Curious on how u guys coax them to wear
If she don't wear for you, then wear for me to see is it?
Old 03-03-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

i've always gotten it for my lovers. its a fun "for her and for him" gift. she gets to wear it, i get to see it and remove it of cos.

so find a way to obtain the sizing from them. if they are open to divulging. then its time to go shopping and fulfill ur fantasy to have them wear what u get for them.

sometimes break the mold on such things, get costumes, bodynets, stockings, tails and so on to experiment.

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 03-03-2022, 11:20 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Bring her there, dress and let u see. Together inside the changing room lo.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-06-2022, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vtx100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, how can I get my wife to wear lingerie for me?
I have asked many times and even buying for her, she hardly wears.
Old 28-06-2022, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtx100 View Post
You seem to be as lucky as me in this department. I suspect you may have married a nun. Better take massive early action before it is too late.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 28-06-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtx100 View Post
You buying for her is a sweet gesture but its pretty obvious she doesn't like wearing them. Probably best if you just accept it as it is. There is more to married life than just wearing lingerie. No offense, just my 2.5 cents worth yeah.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1