The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-07-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecx View Post
raw is war lol
sure does....

it comes with HIV too!
Old 05-07-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

getting into this game, got a maid contact, she is offering me 150$ for 2 hours. is it worth it? seems like i will also need to foot the bill for the hotel to do it in as well, so the total cost will be close to 200$ uh. would you guy haggle down or is there even like a “market rate”?
Old 05-07-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
getting into this game, got a maid contact, she is offering me 150$ for 2 hours. is it worth it? seems like i will also need to foot the bill for the hotel to do it in as well, so the total cost will be close to 200$ uh. would you guy haggle down or is there even like a “market rate”?
There's no market rates for maids... Some Bros even get it for free.... $150 for 2 hrs if 2 shots , nice figure, and young.... Still worth trying.....
Old 05-07-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
STDs, wuhan virus and monkey pox.

I can't imagine if a maid have all these Then she bring back share with employer family
That would be messed up man, like for real, bro.

I'm surprised the girls in GL are doing raw and I haven't even start going there yet lol
Old 05-07-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
Go see Dome 1, plenty of choices for $200 2 shots. So does your maid better looking than the dome 1 Thai ladies?

I know why still so many bro into maid scene instead of dome 1 despite the same or even higher price is only because maid allow raw, while dome 1 strictly no raw.

As simple as that. So make your own decision.
Old 06-07-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
That would be messed up man, like for real, bro.

I'm surprised the girls in GL are doing raw and I haven't even start going there yet lol
Geylang do raw now?
Old 06-07-2022, 07:11 AM
Samster

MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Geylang do raw now?
That’s what I heard, most bros claim they doing raw, I think it depends on which girl they chose.
Old 06-07-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
maybe too many bonks per day. going raw WL feels better. Nothing beat skin to skin and natural lub.
sure does...

and then tio HIV....one way ticket
Old 06-07-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
That’s what I heard, most bros claim they doing raw, I think it depends on which girl they chose.
zhun bo?

GL char bor does RAW....

indeed commandoes!
Old 06-07-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
zhun bo?

GL char bor does RAW....

indeed commandoes!
Lol the bros say so, not me but tbh im not sure because I haven’t even been to GL.
Old 06-07-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 886 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Geylang do raw now?
Maybe got good chemistry or the bros throw money at them. If girl tio anything she must fly back lor
Old 06-07-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Maybe got good chemistry or the bros throw money at them. If girl tio anything she must fly back lor
license gl girls i dun believe any tom dick harry also give raw

if u say 1x out of 10x piak with same man ...maybe lah ....but also rare as they here is make $$$ not find love

maybe now era diff play i not sure
Old 06-07-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Msg a gal in MiChat… before haven’t started chatting quote $150 1 shot…

I mean I pay for maids for sex before around $100 1 or 2 shots and they must be decent looking at least…

The $150 after I see the pic weight at least 80kg

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 06-07-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Msg a gal in MiChat… before haven’t started chatting quote $150 1 shot…

I mean I pay for maids for sex before around $100 1 or 2 shots and they must be decent looking at least…

The $150 after I see the pic weight at least 80kg
This 80kg must be thinking her going rate is by the kg of fats she has.
Old 06-07-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share any stories on DH catches HIV or incurable disease?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1