The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2013, 09:23 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

PM for the day are out
Old 25-09-2013, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewonderspy View Post
thank you =) just got out a batch of delay cream, hopefully there are reviews on it.
Sounds interesting .............
Old 25-09-2013, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
marclimone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contact pls.
Old 25-09-2013, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
Rice Cooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRice Cooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A big thank you to TS. I got USA spanish fly, Spanish fly Mint, Remote control vibrator and Delay Cream. 10 plus i contacted the supplier and paid him cab fair as i last minute need it urgently for a my wife's anniversary. Supplier gave me discount and was nice enough to cab to toa payoh at this hour.

The USA spanish fly was wonderful, but for my wife, the effect took 3 hours to show. At first i thought was immediately. Maybe because we had buffet before this. But the night was wild and i enjoyed myself. I was happy. My wife was happy.

Delay cream comes in a really nice packaging and when i rub on my hand it smells really nice. Works. But the star product is still the USA spanish fly.

Remote control vibrator, supplier has only 1 kind and that was what he recommended. 1st the vibration is really damn strong. 2nd, it is wireless and no wire sticking out. Which is a big plus plus to those who have experience with high quality sex toys. Of course it's waterproof. 3rd is the battery life. I am actually quite concern about this, and i was glad it supports AAA battery instead of watch battery. Im looking forward to order the penis extender. Supplier price is lowest in the market. Checked and confirmed.
Old 26-09-2013, 09:14 AM
Samster (A)

thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rice Cooker View Post
A big thank you to TS. I got USA spanish fly, Spanish fly Mint, Remote control vibrator and Delay Cream. 10 plus i contacted the supplier and paid him cab fair as i last minute need it urgently for a my wife's anniversary. Supplier gave me discount and was nice enough to cab to toa payoh at this hour.

The USA spanish fly was wonderful, but for my wife, the effect took 3 hours to show. At first i thought was immediately. Maybe because we had buffet before this. But the night was wild and i enjoyed myself. I was happy. My wife was happy.

Delay cream comes in a really nice packaging and when i rub on my hand it smells really nice. Works. But the star product is still the USA spanish fly.

Remote control vibrator, supplier has only 1 kind and that was what he recommended. 1st the vibration is really damn strong. 2nd, it is wireless and no wire sticking out. Which is a big plus plus to those who have experience with high quality sex toys. Of course it's waterproof. 3rd is the battery life. I am actually quite concern about this, and i was glad it supports AAA battery instead of watch battery. Im looking forward to order the penis extender. Supplier price is lowest in the market. Checked and confirmed.
thanks so much. I think u cannot use 1/3 of the bottle, u got to use half for faster reaction. but i maybe wrong, because of all the buffet.
Old 26-09-2013, 04:11 PM
Samster (A)

Thanks for everyone who is supporting my thread. 750k views

So to makes things simpler i have collated all the summary of this thread for easy viewing.

1. Testimonials (Good)

http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...&postcount=532

2. Testimonials (Bad)

http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...&postcount=533

3. How to use Spanish Fly

http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...&postcount=382

4. FAQ

Enjoy and have a wonderful time. And i really appreciate all the help from everyone.
Old 26-09-2013, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zzzqqqsss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm contacts and prices pleaseee..
Old 27-09-2013, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1912 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
bling_bling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

contact please
Old 27-09-2013, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zzzqqqsss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

contact and prices please
Old 27-09-2013, 03:15 AM
Samster (M)

alan799 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Germany Drops reignite marriage

where to get the GSD and the cost PM pls
Old 27-09-2013, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1912 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
bling_bling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

AM mail received and packaging looks genuine. Dunno if it will work for me. Hopefully i can try this weekend. Happy bong bong bong bros.
Old 27-09-2013, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

Holy321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contact Pls. Thanks
Old 27-09-2013, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

Holy321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Germany Drops reignite marriage

contact pls.
Old 27-09-2013, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
Jjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pls PM me on how to get it. I want it tonight, thanks
Old 27-09-2013, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
peapetite is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeapetite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Give me your number, thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1