The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Vermogend2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can you stop as a chiongster?

I have been with one women my entire life and we plan to get married next year.
To be honest, her looks are average, but apart from that, she is a wifey-material.

But recently, as it’s about to get more real, my mind start to wander.
I feel like trying ‘outside’ food before sealing the contract.

I don’t want to be addicted after we get married.

Am I wrong in feeling the need to satisfy the urge and listen to the devil inside me?

Any bros mind sharing their experience regarding this?
Old 14-09-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can you stop as a chiongster?

If u haven’t step into it... why try? To me it just like smoking it can be quit but it definitely not easy to do it...

So my advise don’t try and get happily married ever after

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 14-09-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 9
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Second this opinion. ^

But nonetheless, it is possible to stop - it's all in the mind.
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 14-09-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Don't start. It's an expensive hobby and hard to stop.
Old 14-09-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lonesoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Don't start. It's an expensive hobby and hard to stop.
Now just trying to get into it. Hope its not too late. 40yo
Old 14-09-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
middleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud of

There are 2 sides each of "try" or "don't try"

If u go chiong, need to pay money, you may need the money for stuff that u or your family needed, either now, or in future.
Another view is that, you chiong before, so you not so surprised by the attraction and maybe more "immune" to play other pussy once u stop to chiong.

If u don't chiong, you are not losing out alot in "life experience". Thrills? Find hobby lo. Also same as above but reverse logic, if u never chiong, you MAYBE more susceptible to/less resistant to resist a massage lady or freelancer when u collect CPF age.

I chiong many years liao, always solo, don't want to stop, coz shiok. Money also spend but regret is too late. I don't think I will stop, maybe reduce, but the "pull" is always around. If u willing to pay sure got pussy to play.

Maybe I am weak willed, each person is different, maybe u go chiong 1 time and never continue? Or u start your path to be pussy hunter?
Old 14-09-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by middleday View Post
There are 2 sides each of "try" or "don't try
Yup agree, I don’t regret cheonging but last time young sometimes will go over Budget. Now more disciplined set aside Budget for entertainment which includes but is not limited to cheonging. Think maybe key thing to consider is

1. Cheong for fun, to escape from some other issues or what?

2. How does this hobby affect u and your family financially?

3. Are you the type to feel guilty after a session?

Personally I tried to quit the scene a while back but came back in the end. I know it’s for fun (I’m past the stage where see SYT will want to up them, but more towards the whole experience which is a work in progress; some MLS is for me to treat them like a sex object and treat them however I want when I feel like it, some is a quick fix cos they are convenient to access, now got 1 I think it’s cos of some baggage I have always been carrying).

Financially it’s not straining me as I play with a Budget, and maybe I’m just a bastard but I will not feel guilty. But starting to think of stopping again as Im getting the midlife crisis feeling again as in asking myself wtf I’m doing sometimes.

But 1 thing is for sure, even if chio bu show half ball or try to flirt with me in my work, now I’m sort of immune to it cos I have seen, touch, suck and fuck so many woman before, so they can’t influence my work decisions (which may be a reason why financially I’m doing much better compared to 5 years ago cos my boss is very confident of me handling all negotiations and I also have a mini reputation among our suppliers/clients that don’t try to sell sex to me and to send someone who can deal with the level of negotiations rather than the young fresh intern or staff who is an eye candy; some of them thought I’m gay). So maybe this is my training fee
Old 14-09-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

TS, since you are getting married soon, now is the worst time to start cheonging. I can tell you it might change your mind towards going through with marriage But remember when you cheong, the girl looks better and all but it's just a fantasy you paid for.

Actually unless there are problems with your wife-to-be you'll find that first few years of marriage will be blissful and you'll be too busy and satisfied enough at home and won't bother looking elsewhere. Perhaps after kids arrive and you're more stable in your life and income and wife is off-sex and you're getting older ... then you might find the reason to start cheonging.

Don't worry about stopping. Past a certain age eventually will stop !
Old 14-09-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 20
bloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find better

danilov is right - it's actually just all an empty fantasy. You're paying for the feeling of being loved when actually you are not. Eventually you will find it a case of diminishing returns, money going away that will not fill that void in your heart. At least what you have with your wife-to-be is real. It's like TV, the stuff you see on it gives you a short term thrill but is ultimately meaningless in the long run. Real life is less dramatic but it is real.
Old 15-09-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

I second the opinion that it makes us more immune to the wiles of women at work.
I've had colleagues flashing smiles, cleavage, panty lines at me.
Doesn't work because it's easy release.
I just consider these girls troublemakers and stay far far away.
And there are "family men" who have tasted the forbidden fruit at work and gotten into trouble....
But honestly, don't start if you can....
It's addictive to say the least
Old 15-09-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Not a active chiongster but i can tell you that sex with your gf/wife is so much better then workers.
Go in less then 1hr you will be out and at least $100 poorer.
that $100 will be enough to bring your gf/wife to a decent meal or buy her some gift. when she is happy you will get good sex after.
unless she is not giving you sex there isn't a reason to spend money outside.
Old 15-09-2019, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermogend2 View Post
I have been with one women my entire life and we plan to get married next year.
To be honest, her looks are average, but apart from that, she is a wifey-material.

But recently, as it’s about to get more real, my mind start to wander.
I feel like trying ‘outside’ food before sealing the contract.

I don’t want to be addicted after we get married.

Am I wrong in feeling the need to satisfy the urge and listen to the devil inside me?

Any bros mind sharing their experience regarding this?
In my case i have no regrets. I started when i was single. Going to pinay pubs. Drinks were not as expensive as now. However salary also was lesser but i used to stick to a monthly budget. If i went overboard in a week then the rest of the month i stayed home so as not to blow my budget.
When i got engaged, i thought that i will have one final blast and partied at most of the happening pinay joints at that time.

Then after marriage, life was ok for about 3 months before my wife started making it hell for me. We had nothing in common and we were fighting so much that sex was completely off the table. That went on for 3 years before i decided enough was enough and went back to the pinay scene. For me it is just physical. I go to get some physical intimacy lacking at home. There is no emotional connection. I guess that part of me is now dead.

Only emotional connections i made happened at work, first one ironically was a pinay, a coworker from another department who i met during a conference. But i never took it further than a friendship. Finally she left singapore and relocated to US. I do regret not taking it further with her.

Second one was another colleague who i worked closely with. She had a fiance but due to the nature of our job quickly became very close to me. I knew the right decision was to distance myself from her. Wished her the best for her wedding as she quit her job to move overseas with her husband. No regrets there.

Nowadays i dont feel the drive to get physical. Probably the fact that pinay scene is not what it once was, is also a factor.

My advise to you is to experience whatever it is that is your scene- massage parlour, ktv, pub etc. but just think of it as a once in a lifetime experience, so that down the line you dont have regrets that you missed it in your life. Just keep it physical, safe, and within budget. Dont get emotionally involved. If you have a happy married life with a loving wife, you will realise that you will never get that emotional satisfaction from a paid GF.
Old 15-09-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 9
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
Go in less then 1hr you will be out and at least $100 poorer.

that $100 will be enough to bring your gf/wife to a decent meal or buy her some gift. when she is happy you will get good sex after.
unless she is not giving you sex there isn't a reason to spend money outside.
This is very true - the probability of getting laid after getting her mood up is pretty high, depending on your partner.

That being said, the probability is not 100% - but you can take it as a mystery to keep you in suspense also. After all, sometimes one may not treasure things that one gets (too) easily...
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 17-09-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

If you can afford , why not ?
But don't get addicted.
Life is short , once you are gone then that is !
End of the day , 不枉此生 !
Old 17-09-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

One woman?

At some point you will wonder what else is out there and what you’ve missed out on. It will gnaw and gnaw at you forever.

These misgivings you have now will never go away.

Things are far more likely to end badly than in a happily ever after.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1