The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2023, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ratan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Doxycycline/DoxyPEP for bacterial STI

Just sharing this in case it helps anyone.

Been reading up on STI prevention and seems like there is recent research that suggests taking doxycycline (fairly common antibiotic) after sex is effective against bacterial STIs like chlamydia and syphilis, but may be less effective against gonorrhea.

Note that it cannot protect against viral STIs such as herpes, Mpox, HIV and HPV.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/06/w...xycycline.html

Anyone taking this after a "risky" session?
Old 06-12-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of
Re: Doxycycline/DoxyPEP for bacterial STI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratan View Post

Been reading up on STI prevention and seems like there is recent research that suggests taking doxycycline (fairly common antibiotic) after sex is effective against bacterial STIs like chlamydia and syphilis, but may be less effective against gonorrhea.

Note that it cannot protect against viral STIs such as herpes, Mpox, HIV and HPV.

Carnt read must sub
Anyway not sure if can get in sg..
Old 08-12-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 1
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

This is abusing antibiotics. Don't take antibiotic for "fun", u may not be able to use it when the day comes
Old 23-12-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
aMalitol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

it seems well researched. Also good to have some sort of prophylactic instead of leaving it up to chance and testing for STDs.
Old 31-12-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Test first before taking.

The most obvious symptoms are penile discharge. Once u have that, go and check. It may not be just Chlamydia/Gnorr, it may he mycloplasma or ureaplasma.
Old 31-12-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelvaz View Post
Test first before taking.

The most obvious symptoms are penile discharge. Once u have that, go and check. It may not be just Chlamydia/Gnorr, it may he mycloplasma or ureaplasma.
After my condom broke inside the well used hole of the ex G14 of the now shut down JM H14, i kena something like that. No discharge but painful pee. Local doctor gave me azithromycin but didn't work after completing the course. Sex doctor tested and confirmed zero Gnorr/Chlam which i was quite confident as i kena Gorr b4 and i knew the symptoms. This time, zero discharge. Sex doctor wanted to put me on Augmentin (the mother of all antibiotics) but since i was allergic, i was given Doxy. Pain disappear quite fast, 2nd day.
Old 02-01-2024, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Worriedman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Singapore like no sell. Unless u see doctor. I don't know Vietnam have anot since they have over the counter
Old 05-01-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
This is abusing antibiotics. Don't take antibiotic for "fun", u may not be able to use it when the day comes
ya lor
very scary if i need to take antibotics twice daily and everyday if i go for 2 shots daily.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1