The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 2
ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Im curious since u guys allow the wife have intercourse with other man, will she give u permission to f other women too?
Actually that's a question for another topic.
Old 28-06-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lesson 21

This is the final of the topless class series. This is continued from lesson 20, so do read the preceding series first to know the background. But a quick summary for those who are too lazy to read – it started with braless tuition, then topless classes. The series was intended as exhibitionism only, no touching. And by now, she’s had twenty sessions of showing off. Wife was getting so high with all the showoff.

Touching only started when a teacher managed to sneak in a request to suck her nn - the first time a stranger sucked her tits – it was unplanned. She was discovering the kinky experience really made her very horny. Her boundaries continue to expand. Topless was already normal, somewhat boring. So we pushed further, to letting teacher suck and play her nn after class to become the norm now. Then the focus began to shift from tits, to pussy.

While originally a no explore zone, these experiences had made my wife more open now about her pussy. First started with showing her pussy to teacher during class. And now she’s began to allow teacher to finger her pussy too.

Ok, so that was the recap and where we had left off. Next, for lesson 21. I won’t bother to explain my inner thought process. Its intense and complicated, so and I’ll just stick to telling the story of what actually happened during lesson 21.

For this session, I can see my wife was attracted to teacher. And she was looking forward to the next class with him. And for this lesson, we wanted to have a totally nude class. Yes, the idea was for teacher to teach his student who was wearing nothing at all. Try interviewing a young beautiful naked woman, and you can imagine how kinky it is.

But I would not tell teacher this was the setup – it was as usual, always a surprise. For this, it was a three part class.

Part One – it was the usual topless conversation at the table. She will wear only a miniskirt.
Part Two – the vocabulary test. Move to the sofa and teacher will test her for 50 words. These 50 words were already taught in the previous class. If she gets the wrong answer, she will be punished.

I prepared a deck of seven cards, numbered from 1 to 6, and a joker – teacher will shuffle the deck and she will have to draw a card for her punishment. After discussing with my wife, we agreed on her punishment :-

1 – 2 Suck tits
3 – 4 Kiss body part
5 – 6 Remove skirt for rest of class
Joker – No punishment

I have to blur out the handwriting for privacy to prevent handwriting recognition.

So it was likely that she might pull Card 5 or 6. And lose her skirt, which means teacher will have to teach her while she was totally nude. But there was also a chance it might not happen, as it depends on the cards drawn, and number of mistakes she makes. As my wife is very intellectual, I would not be surprised if she scored 48 out of 50. So we can’t really predict how it will unfold. But this was nevertheless very exciting to us.

Notice there is no punishment involving pussy. As I still told my wife, I don’t plan for any pussy play. Let him see only, but no touching. And the punishment is passive – meaning, she receives the punishment. She does not perform on teacher, but only allows teacher to perform on her.

I briefed teacher on this format only on that day, after he had arrived at our place. But he had no idea what is her punishment – just that she will draw a card for her punishment.

Part Three - teach her another 50 words. This was in anticipation of the next class, where he will test her again.

I also made it clear that no sex is involved. Don’t cross that boundary.

Part One
Class started. My wife seated topless as usual across the table. Teacher had conversation with her for 40 minutes. My wife doing topless class was very normal for her – already had ten lessons, topless with various teachers. He could not touch, so what else can he do except to look at her nn. We loved it this way.

Part Two
They moved to the sofa to begin the vocabulary test.

To be continued....
Old 28-06-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really enjoyed the update bro, keep it up
Old 28-06-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgump View Post
Lesson 21

This is the final of the topless class series.

Part Two
They moved to the sofa to begin the vocabulary test.

To be continued....
Thanks for the update bro
Old 28-06-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 12
Nostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to behold

Starting exhibitionist in the comfort and safe zone of home, this is so kinky!

Love how the story was being plan out and am curious aside for the wife, how about you?

I mean most guy enjoy a view of a female exhibitionist, have your wife try to setup something for u?

I’m curious if there is something to that extend.

Awesome work and new age wife u have, liberal and free👍🏻
Old 28-06-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kingjeff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, waiting for the next update!!!
Old 28-06-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Keep it coming bro. Thanks for sharing.
Old 30-06-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
DrawingTable is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrawingTable is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrawingTable is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally new update..keep it going
Old 06-07-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
pick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klingon View Post
Really enjoyed the update bro, keep it up
Same here too.
Old 06-07-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Waiting for our BEST ts now.
Old 08-07-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Ummmm, I did, maybe I missed it somewhere, but tuition also continued after delivery. After delivery is where the tuition becomes conversations, topless and where nipples sucking and pussy play comes in.

So I just want to clarify the timeline, pussy play and nipples comes first or TCM comes first after delivery....
Lol, the timeline? Braless class during preggy. Topless class started after delivery, and after confinement. The topless classes lasted like 2 or 3 months.

Then the TCM doctor started. The TCM doctor had many sessions, and total elapsed time is almost a year.
Old 08-07-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKwa View Post
Relax bro, it’s just a story nia … to practise writing skills and imagination of the writer …

You are right bro!!!
Old 08-07-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thomas211 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story!
Old 08-07-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostringonenite View Post
Starting exhibitionist in the comfort and safe zone of home, this is so kinky!

Love how the story was being plan out and am curious aside for the wife, how about you?

I mean most guy enjoy a view of a female exhibitionist, have your wife try to setup something for u?

I’m curious if there is something to that extend.

Awesome work and new age wife u have, liberal and free👍🏻
How about me? I feel damn high when my wife shows off and teases other guys - and love it when they oogle at her. But my/our style of what really turn us on is NOT flashing in public. But more of zhaogeng (exposed in public).

We've done that many times - wife would pretend to expose her pussy to a stranger guy at the restaurant, or public places. Sometimes she exposes her tits (security guard saw). Sometimes they are not noticed, or the guy notices but is too shy to look (MRT). That's anti-climax.

These eventually becomes more daring. So it began to expose to the same person over again, over many times. Such as the noodle stall guy saw her pussy many times whenever we go and visit. Then eventually she exposes both her tits and pussy - shown all to the waiter at the bar. He frequently comes and chat us up when we visit - always wanting to peek a view. And he almost always gets to see something.

For me, I certainly can't be showing my dick in public. For men, the rules are different. No gals are interested, and its dangerous.
Old 08-07-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

Part Two

After 40 minutes of chatting topless at the table, it was time for part two. Teacher had to test her for 50 vocabulary words taught from the previous class. She has to get them all correct – the penalty? She will be punished for every wrong answer. What was her punishment? She has draw a card and the punishment will depend on the drawn card. But I had discussed with both of them, the punishment doesn’t include touching pussy. I still preferred my wife to have some boundaries and keep some things off limits.

My wife sat at the far end of the sofa while teacher sat in the center. By now, they had already warmed up to each other from the conversation. Teacher asked the first question – and she got it wrong. Teacher shuffled the deck, and she pulled a card. In the first card itself - her punishment was to remove her skirt for the rest of the class.
Bingo!! It happened faster than I expected. I loved the idea of my wife totally naked, showing herself off, but yet still off limits to touching.

In this scene, teacher smiles as he watches his student drop her skirt. For the remaining of the class, his student would have to be totally nude. Notice the deck of cards teacher is holding in his left hand.

Teacher continues to test her. After a few questions, she gets it wrong again. So she draws a card again. The second punishment was to kiss her. In his first kiss, teacher kissed her cheek – and my wife smiled. She was enjoying the game. A few more questions, and another mistake. But she drew a joker – thus no punishment. The next mistake, she drew a kiss again. Teacher must have been disappointed. After four draws, he still couldn’t get his hands or mouth on her nn – instead she was drawing kissing and joker cards.

Actually my wife told me teacher was careless when holding his deck of cards. She cheated by peeking at his deck and avoided those cards to suck her nn.

The fifth punishment, was again a kiss. Teacher leaned forward to kiss her ear. But he was getting impatient – seeing a totally naked woman, kissing her, but not able to touch her nn. It was too much for him – so after kissing her ear, while withdrawing his hand, teacher accidentally brushed over her left nipple – not satisfied with just a quick brush, he leaned forward again to kiss her ear. And this time, rested his hand on her left nn, lightly feeling her. After every punishment, teacher would then give her the correct answer.

This went on awhile, until teacher finally found out she was cheating. He realized his deck was exposed. So in retaliation, he removed three cards from the deck. He removed joker and cards 5 and 6 – which was to remove her skirt. Since she has already removed her skirt, it would mean no punishment.

Now with only 4 cards left in the deck. Every pull had a 50/50 chance that he could suck her tits. Careful not to expose his deck now - in the next draw, she pulled a card to suck her tits. Teacher finally hit the jackpot.

In this scene, teacher meets out his first punishment to suck her tits. Can you see the bulge in teacher’s pants. On the table, three cards can be seen. As explained, these were the cards removed from the deck. In her next draw, she drew a card to suck her tits again.

The vocabulary test lasted about 30 minutes. By the time the tests ended, teacher had sucked his student’s nn six times – yes of course, both right and left, and he buried his face in them, pinching her nipples, playing with her pair. My wife didn’t mind it – and all these sucking and playing was making my wife aroused. She would twitch and moan lightly when he sucked her hard. She was opening up to softplay.

But teacher respected her pussy. He touched her tummy and thighs, but never touched her pussy. As mentioned, the punishment has nothing to do with touching pussy. It was the rule.

But later I was surprised when my wife told me she purposely gave the wrong answers so he could play with her. For one moment she said pity him – can’t do anything, so give him chance. But the next moment she told me she found it very stimulating. Fyi, her erogenous zones are her ears, neck and nipples. She gets easily aroused by playing these areas.

The mood at that time had really changed. At the beginning of the test, she kept a distance with her legs folded at all times. But all that sucking and playing had stimulated her. By the end of the test, she was eventually playful and responsive. Smiling and she began to open her legs. When teacher punished her – while kissing or sucking her nn, she would open her legs for him, as if inviting teacher to touch her pussy. See pic below. The kiss punishment, but my wife leaves her legs opened - is so inviting for teacher’s hand to roam her pussy. If he touched her at that time, she wouldn’t stop him.

But part two eventually ended. With that, no more punishment, no more excuses to touch his student. It was at this time an anti climax – all the pent up lust, such strong sexual desire, but with no release…

They moved on to Part Three. Teacher would now need to teach his naked student another 50 words. They straighten up their postures, but the mood was still playful.

To be continued…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1