The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
johnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Great Story!
Old 26-05-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Struggle

Revenge is always sweet. I hope there will be more clashes with Melvinder haha. Next time make him jiak sai
Old 26-05-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
bruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnl View Post
Great Story!
Thank you boss!
Old 26-05-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

bruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Revenge is always sweet. I hope there will be more clashes with Melvinder haha. Next time make him jiak sai
Yes! It will actually happen but its further back in the story.
Old 26-05-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

For those who up my points, I wish you all Heng Heng, strike whatever number you buy and get whatever pussy you like. HUAT AH!
Old 26-05-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
AlisonB1313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please continue
Old 27-05-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

brings back memories of school days

Last edited by jj_jj; 27-05-2022 at 09:32 PM.
Old 28-05-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Yes those fond memories and excitement that can never be found again 😔
Old 28-05-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

“OMG! Why your friend’s arm got so many bruises? Right hand also swell bigger than the other!!”, exclaimed the girl in front. The other 2 behind turned their attention to my arms and gave a “ suck of air when you feel pain” sound.

“Sssssssss!!”

“My friend wank too much then kena beat by his father. Of course not la! Get into a fight lor, what else?” Joshua replied.

“omfg are you ok? I’m Celeste. They are Melissa and Yi Ting.”

“hi.” I nodded my head upwards to the 3 of them.

Celeste is easily the most beautiful among the 3 of them. Even without make up, she already has naturally beautiful double eye lids, with eyes that can speak. She has nice cherry thin lips with will make any guy go wild if she rims your cock around them. Slightly tanned tells you that she’s also into sports thus maintaining her perfect figure. Boobs not too big but a perfect handful. Long jaded legs that compliments the pinafore, not the other way round.

Yi Ting is just a plain Jane going through puberty, nothing to shout about but she certainly smells good after a long day at school.

Melissa. Melissa has monster boobs. Seriously, I mean it. She is slightly curvy, meaty at the correct places, if you know what I mean. Not fat though but definitely not slim like Celeste, let alone skinny and have flawless skin down to the legs, unlike Yi Ting.
There you go, the ranking goes by: Celeste, Melissa then Yi Ting, like a do re mi.
I bet you my balls that Wei Kang and Boon Leng are talking about Melissa’s boobs.

Apparently, Celeste is Joshua’s girlfriend and they have been together for about 6 months. Obviously, Celeste and the other 2 knows what Joshua is and they didn’t seem to mind.
I shall not bore you guys what we chatted about and we spent at least another hour chatting before heading home.
I spent my time at home doing the homework assigned over the weekend and my mind automatically drifted to Celeste smile, legs and beautiful ponytail and out of a sudden, the images were just Melissa’s colossal boobs. No matter how much I’ve tried to shake it off, the image of Melissa’s boobs kept overlapping everything else. I can’t help but wonder what am I able to do with those boobs. Knead? Squeeze? Suck? Caress? Or fondle? Before I know it, I already have a hard on and I felt my undies a tad too wet.

Yes, I’ve accidentally jizzed myself…
Old 28-05-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Chapter 1: Welcome to the family

Fast forward time to Friday morning, I’ve secretly brought along my home clothes together with the books that weigh like bricks. In fact, I was anticipating what is gonna happen or rather who we will see later.

School bell rang and I went of to our gang’s usual spot in the canteen and I already saw the 3 of them there, waiting for me. Joshua instructed me to change out and I did as told and proceeded to the back gate of the school.

There at the back gate, are groups and groups of students of my school and some girls in pinafore from the school nearby. As we walked through the groups, everyone greeted Joshua with his nickname, ong teh (emperor in hokkien). I don’t know if it’s me or something but as the greetings got more frequent, the more Joshua walk with the 386. It definitely felt good walking behind him.

Then, Joshua stopped in front of a huge groups of 25-30 students of our school and everyone greeted him unanimously. Joshua just nodded his head with Jasper, Boon Leng and Wei Kang not smiling at all and looking fierce.

“This is our new member Jun hao.” Introduced Joshua.

I waved and scanned the environment and there are a mix of long and short pants, home clothes, big and small sized people like me, regardless of race and religion.

After mingling around, I was introduced to the first cigarette in my whole entire life. Yes, I was only sec 1.

“here, try this.” One tanned guy offered me a lighted cigarette.

I shooked my head and waved my hands in refusal.

“Lai la, try one time. Damn shiok one.” He said again and pushed the cotton end of the cigarette close to my lips.

Hesitantly, I took a small puff and instantly choked and coughed. I felt like something is scratching my throat and it’s bloody uncomfortable. The tanned guy and a skinny and fair Chinese guy beside me laughed as though they are watching Mr Bean’s antics. I puffed again and it was not as bad at the first puff. Second and third puff followed and I already felt my head spinning.

“seh already right? My name is Alex. They call me orh ljiao.” The tanned guy introduced himself with extended hands. I took it and shook it firm.

“I'm Jun Hao and still got no nickname.”
Both of them laughed again. Was that funny? I thought to myself.

“I'm Kelvin, they call me xiaobai.” Said the skinny and fair Chinese guy beside me. I nodded and we had a small chat.
Apparently, they are also secondary 1 but in the normal stream. Then the topic of Melvinder and me was brought up.
“eh Hao, I heard you piang with the XXK people ah? Melvinder they all. Not bad leh, his size like that you still dare to go. Power la.” , commented Orh Jiao.
“I actually very scared bro but if I don’t fight back, I will kena whack. I fight back, also kena whack. So just punch lor.” I replied
“lim peh like your idea! Wahahaha!!” said xiaobai and he gave me a hi-5...
Old 28-05-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Do continue TS
Old 29-05-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Ts I give you a cool nickname. Orh jian (oyster omelette)
Old 29-05-2022, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Ts I give you a cool nickname. Orh jian (oyster omelette)
As long as not qiang jian can already 😉
Old 29-05-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice starting and getting excited 👍
Old 29-05-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 15
akira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great story bro! Setting up camp.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1