The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2022, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 3
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Kopi Beng Gao - Riding The Food Deliver Lady

Chapter- Kopi Beng Gao
<Riding the Food Delivery Lady>

Each story details the naughty encounters during my career as a plumber and now a boss of a household servicing SME.

Due to poor academic results and my dislike to go to school.
I started my career as a plumber/handyman at a fair age of 19, under the mentorship of uncle Bobby ,an experienced and veteran plumber.
(I read tons of books, that explains the English)

~Quote of the day-
“Things happen for a reason, when things happen you got to take advantage of it.”
Uncle Richard

Setting:
This is my latest escapade. My life became SO DRY and dead when Covid hit. Writing this brings back memories of the initial lockdown.
All the playgrounds are dead and all the “fun”places became a ghost town.
Remember staying at home and not being able to even go outside ? Remember not being able to enjoy a warm cup of coffee with your best friends ?
The story is set a few weeks after the lockdown where things started to open up. When food delivery became a part of everyone’s life.

<Story Starts>
Our family shifted to a new home in the East. A place where the nearest mall is about 15 mins walk away.
There was a time my wife would bring our kids to her mother’s place to stay from Mondays-Fridays.partly due to the closer proximity of their school and only back on the weekends.

During the Covid period I have gotten lazy and gained about 6kg. Many people said they lost weight during Covid but for me it’s the other way round.
The lazy me would browse for the best deals on the various food delivery platforms to find the best deal (eg free delivery, free drink, free side dish etc).

One fine Wednesday, after getting home from work.
I ordered some Korean fried chicken with some shiok soda drink to unwind after a long day of work. The order was made via a delivery app (shall not name it) but there’s only that few.

I saw the estimated delivery time is 1 hour 20 mins.

I don’t know why I felt so horny that day. As though the balls are filled with pent up juices. Seeing that there’s still time.
I decided to DIY and then nourish myself with the fried chicken later.

I took my time to have a warm shower

Changed into my boxers and tuned into my favourite Japanese AV film.

Oiling my old man cock with some oil , stroking myself while enjoying the film

!!!ahhhh ikuuuuuuuu!!!!
The hot jav star bounced up and down
!!ahhhh!!! Ahhh!!!Ahhhh!!!
The camara pan to her bubbly butt as it rocked up and down the man rod

!!zzhhhhttt!!! Zhhhhtt!! Zzzhhtt!!
Ahhh I can feel my cum loading up, ready to fire out with a few more strokes.
Old 22-06-2022, 02:37 AM
Samster

WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Kopi Beng Gao - Riding The Food Deliver Lady

!!DING DONG!!
THE DOOR BELL SUDDENLY RANG.

Shocked , I clicked into my app and saw that the delivery has arrived.

!!!shitttt!!! I quickly shove my oiled hard cock into my boxers and limped outside.

!!Door opens!!
I opened up the door and got the biggest shock of my life. My jaw LITERALLY DROPPED.

Standing at the door is a lady masked up, she was wearing hazel brown contact lenses with a sensual look her eyes graced by 2 thinly tattooed eye brows. She was wearing the standard delivery long sleeve shirt. Her figure was like an athletic , nicely hugging on the tight fitting food deliver jersey. She had slightly tan skin. And was sweating probably from the cycling.

Her: “You ordered food?”

Having ordered delivery a few times, the mind expected some dude handing over the food.

Never in my wildest imagination Can I imagine it turned out to be Some beautiful lady with seductive eyes passing me my food.

Her:” Sir, your food ?”

She handed over the food to me. I was like struck by a bolt of lighting. It’s been a while
Since I came face to face with Chio bu.

I took the package from her……

I prepared to close the door…just when I thought the fate is sealed and everything was Over……

Life decided to complicate my life again. With another teaser (ARGHHH)

Her:” uncle…….actually….. can I use your toilet ? Very fast one…… sorry quiteeee urgent.”

She asked politely, her tone sounded like she is a foreigner but must have lived here for many years.

Me:” NO PROBLEM…small issue.”

I unlocked the metal gate and invited her in.

My cock still hard and oily in my boxers.

Me:”this way, you can put your shoes inside.”

I pointed to the corner near the door.

I positioned myself tactically in front of her as she bent down to take off her shoe.

!!aiyahhhh!! Her jersey top was too tight fitting didn’t catch any zao geng

She was wearing black tights (like those yoga exercise pants)

Her butt was quite perky and nicely wrapped over her tights. you could tell she works out.

!!!doinkkkk!!! My cock grew hard uncontrollably … I wanted to rip open those tights and banged her from behind.

But we all know that can only happen in our imagination.

Her:”Thanks uncle, I will be quick.”

She paced towards the toilet. As her perky butt jiggled up and down her tights.
Old 22-06-2022, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice introduction, 1st supporter.

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 22-06-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 3
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all

2nd supporter
Camping for next updates, thanks TS
Old 22-06-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Hope to see more of it coming up.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 22-06-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Cobrastrike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, keep going
Old 22-06-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Best thread title too
Old 22-06-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
Jamieson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates too!
Old 22-06-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Schiroco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent ...
Old 22-06-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Another supporter reporting, cheers!
Old 22-06-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Interesting and captivating story write up bro TS, Camping here to show support too.

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 22-06-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
etherealist is a Helpful and Caring Samsteretherealist is a Helpful and Caring Samsteretherealist is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for updates!
Old 22-06-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
ArdenM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish to have a chio lady to deliver food to me too hehe
Old 23-06-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

<Continued>

Her:”Thanks uncle, I will be quick.”
She paced towards the toilet. As her perky butt jiggled up and down her tights.

I can’t let this opportunity slip away. The meat is already at the mouth. Can’t be you just let it go.

I thought of a cheeky idea to at least get her number or a step to try to get closer to her.

I took the food packaging and scrambled through it. Hiding a few items and spilling the drink all over. I did all these before she finished using the toilet.
And wrapped everything nicely like the original state.

!! Eeerrkkkk!! Toilet door opens

Her:”thanks Uncle, really urgent busy until forgot to go toilet =P” she thanked me.

Me: “Sure no problem , don’t mind if I check through the order first ?”

Her:”ok “

I opened the packaging. And took out the soda which has been “spilled” all over the bag.

She looked at it in shock.

Me:” hmmmmm bumpy ride ?” I held the spilled drink in front of her.

Her eyes grew open in shock.

Me:”Nevermind still can drink”

Her:” sorry sorry I didn’t realise the drink come out >.<“

Me:” mmm seems to be missing two orders ?”

I showed her the receipt and the food.

Her:” HUH!? I never check today, usually the shop will check one.”

She frantically tried to tally and find the missing items.

Her:”Really missing…… but is just 2 side dish”

She tried to save the situation

Me:”haiiii……… what is fried chicken without side dishes…. Sighhh all I wanted was a good meal after a long day of work.”

I said with a depressed tone.

Her:”Is ok uncle !!! I go back take for you. But I need send 2 more order first. You wait a while ya?”

I stared at her slightly busty chest, (at least a C CUP) her jersey was quite fitting that it shows the shape of her bra. Popping out of the shirt.

Her:” uncle ? Can ?”
She shifted her position slightly, covering her chest with her arms folded

She saw me staring at her chest. It was a slightly awkward moment. I seldom get caught bio-ing girls.

Me:”Hmmmm you also worked very hard. The weather so hot, you see you sweating Liao. You wait here.”

I went into the kitchen and took out a cold can of 100 Plus.

!!PSSSSSSSTTTT!! POPS OPEN THE CAN

Me:” weather so hot , I see you like sweating. Come drink some.”

I passed her the can of cold 100 plus. She was polite and didn’t want to have it. But you could tell she was craving for some water.

(Actually I just wanted to see how she looks with her mask off)
She reached out to her mask straps and start to peel them off

!!drum rolls!! WILL HER LOOKS DISAPPOINT. You know how SOME people remove their mask And looks like a disaster when they take off their mask. Like myself

!!slurps!! She sips the can of coke with her lucious lips.

Surprisingly she looked more beautiful than I thought. A nice thinly shaped nose with her lips
Shaped Like a luscious Cupid bow.

I wonder why a beautiful girl like her is doing deliveries. She is definitely top notch. Won’t lose to those Instagram “ influencers”

Her:”thanks uncle I got to go !!! Still have a few orders to send.”

Me:”ermm… so you will come back with my food right ?? Don’t mind you give me your number ?”

I passed her my phone and she just keyed in her number.

Me:”What should I save the name as?”

Her:” Tricia.” She smiled and put her mask back on.

Her smile shot through my heart like a crossbow.

I knew from this point that I have to load my canon and be ready for WAR.
Old 23-06-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice story! Support!

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1