The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nmsrrif deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sex addiction

I know this is a channel to find sexual services and most would find this thread unsuitable for them. But i really would like some help. I’ve been trying to stop finding sexual services so I can start having healthy relationships but I keep failing.

Im an extreme introvert/loner by nature so I don’t mix around with people. 90% of the time i’m out alone. I keep looking for these services every week. Longest i’ve tried to resist was 1 month, but I end up “bursting” at the end and end up doing it 3 times in a week after resisting for a month.
I’ve tried signing up for gym memberships, taking up cycling, and even doing Gr*b delivery on my off days to keep my mind off sex but still fail.

I really want to stop this.
Anyone got any tips and tricks to stop this addiction?
Old 27-06-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmsrrif View Post
I know this is a channel to find sexual services and most would find this thread unsuitable for them. But i really would like some help. I’ve been trying to stop finding sexual services so I can start having healthy relationships but I keep failing.

Im an extreme introvert/loner by nature so I don’t mix around with people. 90% of the time i’m out alone. I keep looking for these services every week. Longest i’ve tried to resist was 1 month, but I end up “bursting” at the end and end up doing it 3 times in a week after resisting for a month.
I’ve tried signing up for gym memberships, taking up cycling, and even doing Gr*b delivery on my off days to keep my mind off sex but still fail.

How young are you, Bro nmsrrif?

Could be a natural thing if you are younger person.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 27-06-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
nmsrrif deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
How young are you, Bro nmsrrif?

Could be a natural thing if you are younger person.
I’m 28 bro.
Old 27-06-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I’m 28 bro.
It's normal, Bro nmsrrif. You still young. When you get older, the urge will go away. Trust me.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 27-06-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

The harder you try, the worse you feel.

Therapy will help you find some answers.

Are you prepared to spend some money?
Old 27-06-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
TheRandomWalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Are you feeling guilty just because you can’t keep or find ‘healthy’ relationships? In my experience, the biggest reason for feeling guilty is that we look down upon sex workers. So, engaging them makes us feel like a loser at some point.

Bro, my 2c is don’t torment yourself. If you can afford it and it is not distracting you from your job/business, then don’t worry about it.

Good to know you signed up for gym because that shows you care about yourself. Don’t feel that you have to conform to society norms. Work on yourself, be The Man and these feelings of guilt will naturally subside. Then you can decide with a clear head whether you want to continue to find a monogamous conventional relationship.

Quote:

Old 27-06-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
It's normal, Bro nmsrrif. You still young. When you get older, the urge will go away. Trust me.
Preciously!!! When reach 40, even if the mind wants, the kuku bird can no longer perform like when it is in the 20's
No need to worry too much
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 27-06-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very true bro
Old 27-06-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 2
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Don't worry, bro, that urge will go away. In the meantime, if you want your mind to get off from sex, try reading some books or novels or do this, yoga and meditation. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here for you, brother
Old 28-06-2022, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Very funny that you seek help here. How to help you when everybody is addicted
Old 28-06-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
pinkmario deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just take it as a form of release like once a week/fortnight. If money no enough then ownself pcc. It's impossible to get away from the urge, the best is you regulate the frequency of going
Old 28-06-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
letstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterletstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just jerk off every morning bro
Old 28-06-2022, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
pinkmario deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If every day pcc most likely will be listless for work thus affecting job performance
Old 28-06-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

I started cheong 22. Now 42
Trust me, ur urge will become lesser n smaller as u age.
I ever tio 4D n went 3 times a week also.
Well, gym is good. Keeping ur mind n body busy is good.
U r normal n OK. Don't worry buddy.
Old 28-06-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Did you cycle alone or in group? Go join social activities like cycling groups or other group activities without the intention of finding a girlfriend or sleeping with them. Try to make friends (both men and women), hang out for meals, gathering etc. Keep yourself busy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1