The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cursive99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Remember your First Time Visiting FL in hotel?

Hi bros, I have been looking at Dome 1 and I am curious about going to one of the FLs there, but as a newbie, I am also afraid of getting caught by police raid or seeing someone I know on the way there or after the deed while leaving or entering the hotel. Any experiences or advice you can give to a newbie like me? Thanks.
Old 28-06-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 3
Nick0987 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNick0987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Remember your First Time Visiting FL in hotel?

U usully need to have prove that u book one of the ladies before or some okt will check whether ur sbf account is legit. Fo a few more post and get ur power up. So far i visited quite a few and it has been a smooth experience. U just go straight to lift and dont look around, its as if u re staying there. Seeing somebody that might know u is just a risk u have to take as there is no way u can prevent that. As for police raid, i am not farmiliar, but other bros say that u just cooperate with them and dont be guailan. Dome 1 is definitely the best, i have been to dome 2 and the person and the pictures shown are quite different. Good luck.
Old 28-06-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cursive99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick0987 View Post
U usully need to have prove that u book one of the ladies before or some okt will check whether ur sbf account is legit. Fo a few more post and get ur power up. So far i visited quite a few and it has been a smooth experience. U just go straight to lift and dont look around, its as if u re staying there. Seeing somebody that might know u is just a risk u have to take as there is no way u can prevent that. As for police raid, i am not farmiliar, but other bros say that u just cooperate with them and dont be guailan. Dome 1 is definitely the best, i have been to dome 2 and the person and the pictures shown are quite different. Good luck.
Thanks for the reply and tips. The Dome 1 girls look really good, too bad they don't operate from apartment or do housecall haha.
Old 28-06-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 3
Nick0987 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNick0987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some actually operate in apartments and outcalls, it all depends on the okts. U usually have to pay more for outcalls though. Some of them are in service apartments or studios, I prefer those too.
Old 28-06-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

There’s nothing u can do if u really so sway to be caught by police or a friend.

You are not the police’s target, but u should remain cooperative to them. The most is visit the station a couple of times to take down statements or assist in investigation.

For bumping into your friend, for almost all the hotels that OKT use in Dome 1, trust me, if your friend is there, they are there for the same reason. Bro code #1, mind your own business. No need to hello or awkward wave. No need to bring it up next time u see each other. Unless the friend is your brother/father in law, then there’s nothing to shy abt.
Old 28-06-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive99 View Post
Thanks for the reply and tips. The Dome 1 girls look really good, too bad they don't operate from apartment or do housecall haha.
dont be deceived by pics

irl u will probably need to discount 30-40%
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1