The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
jchboy is one of the Best!jchboy is one of the Best!jchboy is one of the Best!
My wife blackmailed and fucked by security guards

My name is John, and I am, or at least was, happily married to my wife Susan. We are both 27, having been married for 2 years before the event that changed our lifes.

We were each other’s first sexual partner, and throughout our dating years and marriage enjoyed sex very much. Susan was a petite girl, barely 5’1, but ample in the right places and with a sweet pretty face that looked younger than her 27 years.

Like I said, we enjoyed sex, but after 5 years of it I began craving for more excitement, and in a bid to spice up our sex life we started experimenting with outdoor sex. In the car at a secluded beach, in an empty cinema etc. Susan went along with the idea more because she wanted to please me then because she wanted to. However, the thrill of having sex at a strange place at the risk of being caught bought us both more intense orgasms.

One day, while driving far north to meet a client, I came across what I thought would be a perfect place, a old industrial building, sparsely tenanted, which would definitely be empty on weekends. I bought Susan there that very weekend, and we had a bout of great sex in a handicapped toilet. Over the next few weeks, we went to that place almost every weekend. Somehow, the grime and squalidness of that place made Susan very horny, and as that place was deserted she had had no qualms moaning aloud and shouting ‘fuck me!’ at every thrust and screaming ‘I’m coming!’ as her orgasm approached. Then, with our hair and clothes dishevelled, we would leave the place. Little did we know we were being watched.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sootongs is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: My wife blackmailed and fucked by security guards

.....copy and paste from where one...too ang moh-lised.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Samster

On that fateful day, we proceeded as usual to the handicapped toilet and locked it behind us. We were all over each other the second the door closed, frenching, my hands groping her c-cup breasts and hers unbuttoning my shirt when suddenly, there was a knock on the door and a gruff voice said, ‘sir, please come out of the toilet with your wife.’

Our blood ran cold as we stared at each other in shock. ‘Shit’, I muttered. Susan whispered frantically, ‘What shall we do? Just keep quiet and hope they are mistaken?’ There was another knock, harder this time, and again the gruff voice spoke, ‘we know you’re in there. Please come out or we will inform the police.’ Faced with no choice, we arranged our clothes and opened the door.

Standing outside the door were 3 security guards, 2 indian and 1 Chinese. They all looked to be in their forties and were big sized with beer bellies, but most of their weight seemed to be muscle rather then fat. As they looked at me and my wife with grim faces, we knew we were in deep trouble. ‘Please follow us sir’, the larger Indian, whose nametag identified him as Ganesh said. The other 2 guards, Vikram and Alan, grabbed our arms and led us down a corrider to a room. The first thing we noticed in the room were the many TV consoles showing various locations in the building, and my heart sank as I realised one of the scenes was that of the handicapped toilet area.

‘Let me show you something’, Ganesh said, and he clicked on a remote control. All the screens now showed the handicapped toilet, but the dates spanned several weeks, and the earliest date was the date I first bought Susan. All the screens showed the same thing, Susan and I, in different clothes but still identifiable, giggling and hugging and kissing as we enter the toilet, the door closing behind us, then the moaning and groaning and Susan’s enthusiastic cries of passion. Then a lull period as we dress up, then emerge with our clothes and hair in a dishevelled state. From the videos, there was no doubt as to what we were doing in the toilet.

Ganesh turned off the TVs and turned to us. ‘Right now’, he said, ‘I could call the police and hand over these tapes to them. You’ll be charged for public indecency, not to mention the scandal if I contact the press’. Susan, being a pretty girl, always had her way with guys, and she thought it would be no different this time. ‘Uncle, please give us a chance lah, we won’t do it again.’ Ganesh just smiled lecherously and looked at his 2 friends, both wearing the same leering grins, and said, ‘Sure, if you can do for us what you did for your husband in the toilet’.

Susan and I both reeled at the thought. We were both young successful executives, an arrest and conviction would ruin our careers, not to mention the shame that would follow a scandal. But the thought of allowing my pretty petite wife to be violated by 3 cocks was equally reprehensible.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sootongs View Post
.....copy and paste from where one...too ang moh-lised.
I'll take that as a compliment, since this is an original story and fantasy of mine. I guess its 20 years of english education that did the trick. Ask me to write the same story in chinese I sure cannot make it
Old 12-08-2009, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
harman kardon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cctv in a toilet???
Old 13-08-2009, 07:06 AM
Samster

As I struggle to come to terms with the situation, I began to weigh the consequences. If this got out, our careers would be ruined, and perhaps we would never get the same high ranking position we held. Not to mention the shame we would bring upon our families in Singapore’s traditional society. But if what happened here stayed in this room…besides, they are in their forties, at most a handjob and they would surely be satisfied. I looked at Susan and saw the same conflict in her eyes. If what happened could stay within this room, perhaps all she had to do was to put up with some groping, and perhaps a handjob would finish them off. But what if they wanted more? I pushed that thought out of my mind, sensing Susan doing the same. We looked at each other and I voiced out the decision that would change our lives. ‘You can have her’ I said in a voice I barely recognise as my own. Susan merely lowered her head in resignation.

‘Good choice’ Ganesh said. Taking my wife’s hand, he led her to an adjoining room. I followed with the other 2 security guards flanking me, and I could see the lustful look in their eyes as they watched my wife’s buttocks in her mini shorts. I was having second thoughts by this time, but events had already been set in motion and I felt powerless to stop it.

The adjoining room appeared to be the guard’s rest room. Like the rest of the building, it was run down and dingy, with only a few pieces of furniture. There was an old sofa, a dining table with a few chairs, where I was told to sit by Alan, several mattresses, and a cabinet. Vikram took a bottle from the cabinet and filled a glass to the brim with it, handing it to my wife. ‘Here, this will help you relax’. From the smell and color of the liquid, it appeared to be cognac, and I felt my heart skip a beat. I knew Susan had a very low tolerance for alcohol, and if that was cognac, such a big glass would surely lower her inhibitations and senses.

Susan took the glass and drank from it slowly, grimacing as she did so. Instantly her face became flushed, and my worse fears were confirmed, it was definitely a strong alcoholic drink. In the meantime, Ganesh and Alan had already stripped to their boxers and were sitting on the sofa looking with undisguised lust at my wife. Like I said, both were large men, and their beer bellies and flabby chests were disgusting to look at. Alan was very tanned, while Ganesh was of course darker and also very hairy.

‘Alright, strip for us’ Ganesh ordered my wife. Even though she was already tipsy, Susan was still tensed with shame about having to submit to these 3 disgusting men. She merely stood there, still in a daze about the circumstances, till Ganesh said, ‘you know, the police is only a phone call away’. With that, I saw the resignation and shame in Susan’s eyes as she began to take off her tank top, revealing her milky bossom encased in a lacy red bra. There were wolf whistles from the 3 men clad only in their boxers on the sofa, Vikram having stripped and joined them in the meantime. I could swear the 3 men were salivating, and Alan said’ this chick is way better then the thai hookers we fuck every week bros!’ Then, as Susan unbuttoned her hot shorts and lowered them down her slim legs, the 3 lechers were treated to the sight of her hot ass, barely covered by a g-string, emphasized like her legs by the 3 inch heels she was wearing. My wife was now clad in only a lacy red bra and g-string, with her heels still on, showing her barely covered assets to 3 lecherous security guards who had complete control over us.
Old 13-08-2009, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harman kardon View Post
cctv in a toilet???

If you've read carefully, the cctv is outside the toilet

How bros, like my story? Should I continue?
Old 13-08-2009, 07:47 AM
Samster

Love2BSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bravo TS! Go on and keep it coming!! Don't stop till the END!
Old 13-08-2009, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
lost0069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

carry on bro....i wanna know how susan takes on those 3 leeches...great story.
Old 13-08-2009, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1917 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

i think its not the grammer that is giving the story away as too angmoh-lised but the description of height as given by yourself.

when was the last time you heard good old local sporean gives their height in foot and inch instead of centimetre?

good edit after the 1st instalment tho.
Old 13-08-2009, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 15
Thales deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThales deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A good read. Up you a humble point.
Old 13-08-2009, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchboy View Post
If you've read carefully, the cctv is outside the toilet

How bros, like my story? Should I continue?
Of cos u must continue! Its getting really hard to find likeminded bros like u who like to watch their wife get violated by others. Keep up the postings. Btw ur command of angmo really good!
Do support my thread as well...

6 tigers for u!
Old 13-08-2009, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
fanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to behold

I know it is not a real encounter by bro ts,but it is really a gd read.
Old 13-08-2009, 08:47 AM
Samster

realplay3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

those are fucked up guards!
Old 13-08-2009, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
...All the screens showed the same thing, Susan and I, in different clothes but still identifiable, giggling and hugging and kissing as we enter the toilet, the door closing behind us, then the moaning and groaning and Susan’s enthusiastic cries of passion....
Quote:
I'll take that as a compliment, since this is an original story and fantasy of mine. I guess its 20 years of english education that did the trick. Ask me to write the same story in chinese I sure cannot make it
a run-down place having such high tech recording devices which can capture sound and motion???

Quote:
Originally Posted by realplay3r View Post
those are fucked up guards!
dun get too worked up bro... TS already said that its a FANTASY... just enjoy the good read !! Nice work TS !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1