The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Humchipeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: chemistry

Tried 1 at west area(tip from one of the bros here). Went in straight for the kill. She shock maybe because i'm too brazen, i also like shock because cannot believe. But end up she grip my "buddy" and led me away. Now she become my fwb.
Old 27-11-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Thanks to that special someone who zapped me for nothing. I don't need to lie or create fantasy in here.
Old 28-11-2020, 02:05 AM
Samster

Zapped somemore. Hahaha. Only dare to zapped but don't dare to put your Nick.
Old 28-11-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

What a girl is willing to do with you depends 100% on how she feels about you. There's a fine line between having sex and making love and once you've fucked the same girl many many times you'll understand the difference.

A girl with feelings for you will give you the best sex she can possibly give. Not just raw and CIP/CIM/Come wherever you want, she will pay attention to the moment you're about to come and make sure that you shoot deep inside, and deposit every drop while milking your balls at the same time to make sure you're super happy. And give you a nice kiss at the end of it.

That kind of feeling is priceless.
Old 28-11-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

A few years ago was in Bangkok for a business meeting. Was staying at the Sheraton on the Chao Praya. One evening walking back after dinner decided to get a massage before bed at a legit (no happy) spa. Started chatting to the girl and she said I was the last customer before she headed home and how long a commute she had to get home. I said she didnt need to go home but could stay in my nice hotel room across the street. Next thing you know she is naked in my bed, pretty decent BBFS, BBBJ and cuddle. Next morning she leaves with a smile and a kiss. No Baht exchanged.
Old 28-11-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

Yes I love to be zapped, zapped me all the way to your mother asshole 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old 28-11-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
What a girl is willing to do with you depends 100% on how she feels about you. There's a fine line between having sex and making love and once you've fucked the same girl many many times you'll understand the difference.

A girl with feelings for you will give you the best sex she can possibly give. Not just raw and CIP/CIM/Come wherever you want, she will pay attention to the moment you're about to come and make sure that you shoot deep inside, and deposit every drop while milking your balls at the same time to make sure you're super happy. And give you a nice kiss at the end of it.

That kind of feeling is priceless.
Yup bro, totally right about that. Also a girl with feelings will allow u to CIM and swallow it. Used to have one fwb which takes every drop of cum as though it is the nicest dessert for her.
Old 29-11-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
A few years ago was in Bangkok for a business meeting. Was staying at the Sheraton on the Chao Praya. One evening walking back after dinner decided to get a massage before bed at a legit (no happy) spa. Started chatting to the girl and she said I was the last customer before she headed home and how long a commute she had to get home. I said she didnt need to go home but could stay in my nice hotel room across the street. Next thing you know she is naked in my bed, pretty decent BBFS, BBBJ and cuddle. Next morning she leaves with a smile and a kiss. No Baht exchanged.

Hope u r lucky. Hearsay below:

A man was relaxing in bed with his beautiful new Thai girlfriend in Phuket island.

After having sex, she spent the next hour by only touching his balls, something she loved doing for a long time...

Enjoying it, he asks: Why do you love doing that so much sweetheart ?

She answers: I really miss mine after the surgery.
😱😱😱😱😱
Old 30-11-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 4
str33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: chemistry

Visited a busty hot MILF for 3 times and until then never allow me to touch her as she stay at end of table for her traditional balls therapy.. but then on my 4th visit she knows me and my thunderous orgasm well, so I had the time of my life this time. She not only stopped resisting my touches, but eventually let me open the whole top and sucked her mind blowing tits like a baby for 15 mins as she slowly brought me to heaven.

Last edited by str33thawk; 30-11-2020 at 01:21 PM. Reason: typo
Old 30-11-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 4
str33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy Re: chemistry

Quote:
Originally Posted by str33thawk View Post
Visited a busty hot MILF for 3 times and until then never allow me to touch her as she stay at end of table for her traditional balls therapy.. but then on my 4th visit she knows me and my thunderous orgasm well, so I had the time of my life this time. She not only stopped resisting my touches, but eventually let me open the whole top and sucked her mind blowing tits like a baby for 15 mins as she slowly brought me to heaven.
Zapped by couple of bros for this.. OP only asked to share about chemistry, and now bros zapping coz I didn't share the geography
Old 30-11-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 12
cschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud of
Smile Re: chemistry

Quote:
Originally Posted by str33thawk View Post
Bro,mind to share the location n ctc no ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1