The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-11-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
skylit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Why u wanna bait ppl with your story and left them hanging? Your boss still beside u till now ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsupter View Post
I work in AMK and my job nature is such that I don't need to stay in office throughout. So I roam around AMK pretty much.

I went to this Blk 2xx, very near a petrol station, got Spore Pools at one end and coffeeshop at the other end. (biggest hint already, please don't ask further) There are quite a few massage or TCM shops on this stretch.

Have seen these 2 ladies from MiChat every often. They are from TCM shop nearest to the coffee shop. Had wanted to try this lady (let's call her A) cos she looks like the type of MILF I like. Through MiChatting, I ascertained that this TCM has more than just normal stuff. Lo and behold, long story short, I get to try another lady (let's call her B) first.

To be continued ... boss came in office....
Old 23-11-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylit View Post
Why u wanna bait ppl with your story and left them hanging? Your boss still beside u till now ?
U r right. Let's take turns to zap him even I'm not interests in his story l. Oh zap free zone

Say most of the time work from home.
Now boss comes in.
Few days already, boss still there. Hahaha
Old 24-11-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Stupid80;20323541]
Anna - win spa amk 5
going home next month to give her $ to her lao gong
now busy wechat all her singapore lao gong to buy her farewell gift & ang pow

when she return she will go to amk ave 10 change name to Coco again

recycle just like she recycle singapore lao gong
Old 24-11-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 11
hamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

As bro funny4sg wrote after my post, "I happen to know the 2WO joint rather well (being a regular for some time), but I don't make any posts for a reason.
They are just normal MILFs who offer decent massage."

I respect his wish not to make any post for this joint then. Simple as that.

Those who want to zap especially those who said they have no interest to read my post anyway, please go ahead. I'm not interested in all this stupid points anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylit View Post
Old 24-11-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=pakpak2001;20340812]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
Anna - win spa amk 5
going home next month to give her $ to her lao gong
now busy wechat all her singapore lao gong to buy her farewell gift & ang pow

when she return she will go to amk ave 10 change name to Coco again

recycle just like she recycle singapore lao gong
Wow I damn like your 一针见血 comments.
This is so true. Sinky Men, wake up.
Old 24-11-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 19
andylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud of

want to know if any bro have tried Xixx Wxx from the infamous candy/cindy shop..saw her contact on michat..looks enticing
Old 25-11-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ant0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnt0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Rose Spa at Ang Mo Kio

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma168 View Post
Anyone been to Rose Spa at Ang Mo Kio ave 10?

The therapists there look Chio. Bros who been there pls share. Tks!
Need to pay $89 for that HJ under the towel with the recep making spot checks.
If you are the type that want to spend more time building rapport with the ML instead of just do the deed and FO, then it kinda get expensive. $133 for 1.5 hours.

Which particular ML you interested in?
Old 25-11-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Re: Rose Spa at Ang Mo Kio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant0816 View Post
Need to pay $89 for that HJ under the towel with the recep making spot checks
Sounds like an expensive refugee camp. Hahahha
No thanks. Boycott all 68 and 88 P massage Spa
Old 25-11-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangeruser007 View Post
My quick F* on S******* S** with A**a (=E*sa):

Executive summary: Not Recom*end*d!

Anna is really beautiful, like in the pictures (IMO most beautiful here, I saw other gi*ls not even resembling the pic).
Sh* has nice voice and kind perso*ality which is very bad couse I let her chop me:

Started with normal mas*age for 50 but she is a swe*t talker and co*vinced me to top up 36 for 'sign*ture' massage. Mas*age was ok, signature mas*age inc*udes heavy teasing just to arouse you to keep buying in for special...
She as*ed me how much I usually pay for special, I did want to look like dusch bag, said 50. She said tou*hing was ok but not toi much so I agre*d.

I ro ed ever*where but she did not let me south at a*l other than pat*ing here well shaped ass.
She let me inside her bra to squeeze the tit which was su*erb and he*ped her to fi*ish HJ quicker. She wore mask when I was on my back which is a pity.

I asked her phone nu*ber which she refused, that left a mark on my ego ... So way to RTF

Total dam*ge 50+36+50=136 for medic*ore massage, hj with tits sque*zing.

At least my 'to try list' is shorter now, one down.

PS: sorry for the coded post but gotta keep low profile... I decode it for you if you up my points

Wow

Will try her again when she back
Old 25-11-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 11
certainsum1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycertainsum1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangeruser007 View Post
My quick F* on S******* S** with A**a (=E*sa):

Executive summary: Not Recom*end*d!

Anna is really beautiful, like in the pictures (IMO most beautiful here, I saw other gi*ls not even resembling the pic).
Sh* has nice voice and kind perso*ality which is very bad couse I let her chop me:

Started with normal mas*age for 50 but she is a swe*t talker and co*vinced me to top up 36 for 'sign*ture' massage. Mas*age was ok, signature mas*age inc*udes heavy teasing just to arouse you to keep buying in for special...
She as*ed me how much I usually pay for special, I did want to look like dusch bag, said 50. She said tou*hing was ok but not toi much so I agre*d.

I ro ed ever*where but she did not let me south at a*l other than pat*ing here well shaped ass.
She let me inside her bra to squeeze the tit which was su*erb and he*ped her to fi*ish HJ quicker. She wore mask when I was on my back which is a pity.

I asked her phone nu*ber which she refused, that left a mark on my ego ... So way to RTF

Total dam*ge 50+36+50=136 for medic*ore massage, hj with tits sque*zing.

At least my 'to try list' is shorter now, one down.

PS: sorry for the coded post but gotta keep low profile... I decode it for you if you up my points
last time got a girl called jing jing from this spa, pretty good experience with her... anyone know if she still doing massage now?
Old 25-11-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbonker69 View Post
Thanks bro zebrazeus for the contact. Finally found time to go try. As other bros mentioned, no syt here but good service. L****’s boobs damn nice for her age
Thanks bro zebrazeus for the contact too. Tried Apple, good massage but really for big boob lovers. They are not from Malaysia as mentioned by someone. 2 from Fujian and they can speak Hokkien. The other one is from Indo
Old 27-11-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
anusara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by certainsum1 View Post
last time got a girl called jing jing from this spa, pretty good experience with her... anyone know if she still doing massage now?
How about Y*ki?

Last edited by anusara; 28-11-2020 at 12:56 PM.
Old 28-11-2020, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Bananaboy94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try blk7xx ave 8, B spa, w**dy before? Saw her michat not bad
Old 28-11-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananaboy94 View Post
Anyone try blk7xx ave 8, B spa, w**dy before? Saw her michat not bad
There are some posts related to 7x9 backdoor spa sometime back in this thread. Suggest that u read its feedback.
Old 28-11-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Wxx x2 spa again and look for the same ML Anxxe. This time instead of normal massage, I tried her Wash Eye service. I never tried this and was super nervous. The whole process took about 40 mins and it was really shiok!

Don’t pm me, I am sure you able to find her from Google and MiChat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread