The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: An Easy XXX Crime ?

"Is she turned?" Eliza said frantically. "Oh God, she's turned!" 

"She's not turned! At least, I don't think she is," Jessie responded. 

Penny shook her head. She did not feel turned, but then again, how would she know? This wasn't something she had a whole lot of experience with. 

Slowly, she sat up and tried to remember what had happened. Suddenly, it all came back to her and her grogginess turned to panic. 

"Lindsay got me. She's going after the worm." 

"What?" The other two girls cried out. 

Suddenly, footsteps rang out from down the hall. Eliza bolted off while Jessie helped Penny to her feet. 

"I saw her! She's running out of the building," Eliza cried out. 

"Can you get up?" Jessie asked Penny. 

Penny nodded yes. She felt like she was encased in a big cube of jelly. Everything seemed murky and gelatinous around her. Still, her energy was coming back slightly. 

With a struggle, Penny got to her feet and followed Jessie down the hall. 

"It's gone. She took it," Eliza said, popping out of Cece Ramirez's room.

Inside the room, the aquarium was empty. 

"Shit! We need to go after her," Eliza said. 

"Wait a minute. Do we?" Jessie replied. 

A look of pure indignation crossed Eliza's face. She stared at Jessie with a mixture of venom and utter confusion. 

"You just want to give up and let them win?" 

"But are they winning? Our goal was to stop this crazy chick from getting turned by her own pet. That isn't going to happen anymore, right? So, what if the infected girls have another worm? They have plenty of those." 

Penny thought about this for a moment. Jessie's logic made sense, but something didn't add up. Somehow, Lindsay had listened in and found out there was a worm in the room and then concocted a whole plan just to take it, but why? If the infected had plenty of worms, why go through all the trouble to get this one?

"This doesn't make sense," Penny said. "You're right, Jessie. They have plenty of worms. What made this one so special?" 

"You saw it, it was huge! It'll probably do a number on whoever it infects," Eliza said. 

"I guess," Penny said. 

She remembered her brief encounter with Lindsay. How Lindsay had told her she didn't have a worm now. Was there a shortage of worms? That was the only explanation for why Lindsay would take the worm. 

"Whatever the reason, we might as well get the hell out of here. I don't want this chick coming back to find her precious new pet missing and us all standing around like idiots," Jessie said. 

Eliza let out a loud sigh and gave Jessie a resigned look. 

"Fine, I guess you're right. Let's go." 

Jessie flipped the lights off and closed the door. Then the trio left. As they did so, Penny could not shake the feeling they were missing something crucial. There was another piece to the puzzle. 

None of them had noticed the faint, rhythmic tapping coming from Cece Ramirez's chest of drawers.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHuyVRql...=1xb9hj7b42n1g

https://www.facebook.com/kezia.patri...0167567136261/

TBC
Old 20-11-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
HopefulJoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many beautiful girls!!
Old 20-11-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 4
Vigor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVigor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The attachment are indeed sexy. Up you bro.
Old 21-11-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
watercum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro. Please keep up the good effort!
Old 21-11-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

Always enjoy your stories
Old 22-11-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
CafeDean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice story bro, and those fucking hot babes!!
Old 24-11-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Jon watched the woman heave in the corner and felt a slight hint of pity. The woman seemed to go in and out of consciousness and the moments when she was awake seemed terrifying to her. It was hard to imagine this little, quivering blonde secretary becoming another ruthless sex vampire like the rest of the girls. She looked very small and frightened, like a little dog drenched by a hose. 

The woman cried out and slumped to her knees, a trail of green slime trickling down the insides of her thighs. She was clearly losing her battle with the parasite inside of her. 

"How long has it been since she was infected?" He asked. 

"About half an hour," Leah replied. "You're late, by the way." 

The cold glare the girl gave Jon made him uneasy. He had survived his last encounter with Leah, but he didn't think he would be so lucky if he got on her bad side. 

"I had some errands to run," Jon replied, trying his best to hide his fear. "So, it's been a half an hour? That means she probably has a couple of hours to go before she's fully turned, right?"

Leah nodded. 

"It took a lot longer for me to fully change, but the others were quicker. I don't think my worm understood my body fully."

"So, let's say she has an hour left. What do we do until then? People are going to notice she's missing. They're going to look for her. What will you do when they find her like this?" 

Jon pointed to the semi-conscious blonde puddle in the corner. The woman was hardly conscious, blathering about her crotch and how much it hurt. 

"I guess I didn't think about that," Leah said. 

"And that's why you have me around," Jon said. "I think of these things." 

"So, what do we do?"

Jon thought about it for a minute. Ultimately, this was his fault. He had chosen the admin office as the first target. Sure, some of it was tactical. This would give them access to student records and other useful information. However, he'd mainly wanted to see the pretty little blonde that greeted him with a big, warm smile whenever he dropped off copies transform into a sexual goddess. Seeing her drooling on the floor like this ruined the mood. 

"You hide her somewhere," Jon said. "I'll man the desk. I'm around here enough that I won't seem out of place. As soon as you get her back on her feet and situated, bring her out."

"I have to be across campus. We're going after Professor Maroney at eleven." 

"What? No," Jon said. "That wasn't in the plan. Call it off." 

"It was in the plan. Besides, I'm an English major. It won't be hard." 

"It was in the plan for later in the week. We can't do all of this stuff at once." 

This was bad. If they didn't stagger their infiltration, people would catch on. Accidents would happen. Things could quickly spiral out of control. 

"Look, Jon. The girls are impatient. They are not going to follow your schedule. So, I tweaked it a little."

"You can't do that, Leah! If you bunch these things up too much, we're going to get caught." 

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, causing Jon's blood to run cold. How could things be falling apart before they even began?

Jon motioned for Leah to grab the woman while he crept up to the door. Leah obeyed, seeming as startled as Jon himself. She hefted the blonde onto her feet, causing the woman to let out a soft, high pitch moan. More slime spilled from the blonde's pussy.

Before anything more could happen, Leah pulled the woman into a storage closet and slammed the door. Jon heard a slight struggle and then silence. 

The knocking at the door in front of him was now getting frantic and a woman's voice could be heard from the other side. Jon stepped forward and opened the door, revealing Janet Miller. 

Janet was the head of student communications in the office. She was a soft, slightly heavy-set woman in her forties. Decades of motherhood had worn on her, but she still had a pretty, welcoming face. Jon wondered what a worm could do for her. 

He filed the possibility away and faced the woman. 

"Hey Janet, sorry about the delay. I was just putting some supplies away." 

Janet looked past Jon's shoulder, a confused expression marking her face. 

"Is Heather in there with you. I swore I heard her voice?" 

"Heather?" Jon asked, feigning innocence. "Oh no. I have no idea where she is. I haven't seen her." 

"Huh, that's odd," Janet replied. "Usually she's in here. She's nearly an hour into her shift and nowhere to be seen." 

"That's really odd!" Jon said. He could feel a vein in his temple throbbing and hoped to God Janet didn't notice. "Is there any way I can help out?"

Janet looked at Jon carefully, making his blood pressure spike through the roof. 

"Sure. You are the campus pencil pusher. I don't know if it's technically allowed, but I can show you a few things while I wait for Heather to come in." 

"Awesome! Yeah! Show me the ropes." 

Jon corralled Janet out of the room and towards the main office, breathing a deep sigh of relief. Getting through this meant putting out one fire at a time. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH2w3lrA...=1e3zkl13gax1e

"Hello my beautiful, precious Hornettes!" Megan exclaimed as she sat down at the lunch table. 

The cheerleaders all looked up at her and collectively gasped in shock. A not insignificant number had their eyes trained on Megan's chest. 

"Holy shit! Megan Jensen, is that you?" Emmy Belisario asked. "You look fine!" 

Emmy was a lovely girl with olive skin and black hair cut in a stylish bob. She had a good body as well. 

"What are you talking about?" Megan asked, playing innocent. "I'm just my normal self!" 

"Yeah, sure, normal," Nina Kota said. "You look like a supermodel right now." 

"You're too kind. So, what's up, ladies?" 

"Actually," Nina said. "We were just talking about the whole Leah-Jessie situation." 

"Oh no." 

"Uh, oh. Someone knows something and doesn't want to tell!" Emmy said, poking Megan. 

Yeah, I know I'm shoving a worm in your cunt the second I get the chance, my little Italian beauty. 

"I really shouldn't talk about it. It's private." 

"Out with it! I wanna know," Casey Mozolla snapped. 

Of all the Hornettes, Casey was the only one Megan actively disliked. She was a pushy, bratty girl with zero tact. Before her transformation, Megan put up with it. Now that she could feel fresh power flowing through her veins, things were going to be different. 

Still, as much as she wanted to punt Casey off a cliff, Megan had to admit the girl had her strengths. Her knockers were huge even without a worm in her pussy and her pushy attitude would surely make her a fun sister to have around. 

"Well now I'm not going to tell you out of spite, Casey." Megan said, a sly smile spreading across her face.

"Oh, come on," Casey said. 

"Look what you've done now, Case!" Emmy said, giving her friend a shove in the arm.

"Ugh, fine. Sorry I was an asshole," Casey grumbled. "Is there anything you can tell us, Megan?"

So, this is what a little confidence gets you? Megan felt a swell of energy erupt within her. Suddenly, the world felt like her oyster. 

"Okay, okay. Because you apologized, I'll give you my perspective on the whole situation. But first, what have you guys heard?" 

Nina and Emmy's faces fell, and they suddenly looked somber. 

"Two nights ago, Jessie stayed over at our place. She said Leah tried to kiss her. She seemed really shaken up about the whole thing," Nina said. 

"Yeah, then we saw her the next day at breakfast and she was a total wreck. She told us to stay away from Leah and-" Emmy trailed off, her face practically turning green. 

"And?" Megan asked. This didn't sound good. 

"And you," Casey answered for Emmy. "You and your roommate." 

"Oh?" 

Damn, Megan thought. How much has that bitch told them? 

"That's part of why we wanted to hear your perspective," Nina said. "To be honest, we've all been kinda freaked out about the whole thing." 

"It hasn't helped that both Leah and Jessie dropped off the map a few days ago. We've hardly seen either one. Or you, for that matter," Emmy added. 

I better get this under control quick. The last thing I need is for this bunch to start suspecting me of something. 

"Alright," Megan said. "I guess I should clear some things up."
Old 24-11-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

Megan waited until all eyes at the table were on her and basked in the attention. Jessie Vitelli had put her in an awkward spot, but it didn't matter. Megan would weave this situation into something she could use to her advantage. 

"So, Leah did try to kiss Jessie. Poor girl has it bad for blondie. She's been holding it all in for nearly a year. Finally, all those feelings came to the surface in the worst way possible. Jessie freaked out and ran away. Then she came back to talk to Leah, but poor Leah just could not control herself. That's when my roommate, Emily, and I got involved. We heard a commotion down the hall and ran to investigate. When we got there, Jessie was pummeling poor Leah." 

"Oh my God," Nina said, clapping her hand over her mouth. 

This was too easy. 

"I know! It was awful. Well Emily and I couldn't just stand there. We went in and tried to stop Jessie, but that girl is strong. At that point, she was bonkers. Before I knew it, she was trying to hit me!" 

Casey's eyes narrowed. 

"You look fine." 

"Yeah, well I dodged her," Megan said. "Anyways, there was a bit of a scuffle and then Jessie ran out of the room and we haven't seen her since." 

Emmy shook her head, looking on the verge of tears. All the girls at the table looked shell shocked. All of them save for Casey. She still had Megan fixed with an incredulous glare. 

"That's awful," Emmy said. "How is Leah doing?" 

"She's not in a good place, but Emily and I have been taking care of her. We're all taking it one step at a time." 

"I'm glad she has friends like you guys," Nina said. 

"Yup! We're as thick as thieves." 

Megan flashed a big, hearty smile at the group. 

"Anyways, I don't really want to talk about it. What's new with the Hornettes?" 

After a little hesitation, Nina and Emmy began to go over the upcoming events for the cheer squad as well as team drama. Megan let herself fall into the background, but she made sure to listen carefully. Every bit of information might prove useful further down the line. 

When lunch ended, she left feeling more confident than ever before. Things were working out. 

Megan stepped out of the dining hall and took a deep breath. The early fall breeze was delightful, and the salty smell of the river left her feeling refreshed. 

Then the other shoe dropped. 

A wave of nausea hit Megan like a Mack truck. She doubled over and clutched her belly, as a dull, throbbing pain erupted between her legs. 

"Not again," she muttered. 

Since late last night, Megan had been experiencing waves of pain, nausea, and headaches. Even worse, the constant, nagging desire that burned between her legs had progressively grown worse. 

Megan knew what she needed. She needed a guy to feed on. That much was obvious. It had been days since her last conquest her body ached for more. 

Unfortunately, Leah had forbidden Megan from it. The new, confident Megan wouldn't care what that stuck up bitch told her normally, but in this case, it was more complicated. The last thing Megan needed were more corpses spread out around campus. That would complicate everything. 

So here she was, stuck between a rock and a hard place. 

As the fit of nausea eased, Megan felt someone bump into her along the path. She looked up to see a girl in a filthy, oversized hoodie stumble past her, holding a big bag of chips and several candy bars. The girl had dirty, matted blonde hair that peeked out from the edges of her drawn hoodie, but Megan couldn't make out any other features. 

The girl walked down the path, seemingly unaware that she had just hit Megan. Her dirty clothes, the way she walked, all of it seemed mighty suspicious. 

However, the thing that really caught Megan's eye was the trickle of green slime running down the girl's inner thigh. 

Without a word, Megan began to trail the girl. Whoever this was, she had Megan's interest. 

http://www.xvideos.com/video50450615...nt_pos ition_

It was nearly noon when Cece Ramirez got back from classes. Her excitement was making her feel jittery. She had spent the past several hours thinking about her newest pet, Sweet Wormengarde. Wormy for short. 

How had the worm grown so much in the span of a day? Better yet, what was it? Cece didn't recognize the species at all. Somehow, the creature had survived for what had to be hours in Penelope Atwood's chest of drawers, but it also seemed comfortable in the water. 

Luckily, Cece had the next four hours to experiment and play with Wormy. She was going to figure out as much as possible about her new, not-so little friend. 

When Cece reached her dorm, she found her RA, Avery Thomas. The pretty blonde had her arms crossed over her chest and a dour expression on her face. That didn't look promising. 

"What's up?" Cece asked, trying her hardest to mask her annoyance. She couldn't stand this uptight bitch. 

"What was going on in your room this morning? I got a noise complaint." 

"I've been in classes since eight," Cece said. "I don't know what you're talking about." 

"Someone reported a scuffle in your room this morning around ten. Some friends of yours?" 

"I don't know what you're talking about. I've been in class." 

Cece opened her door and tried to enter without another word, but Avery stopped her. 

"Do you always leave your dorm unlocked?" 

It was one thing after another with this lady. Cece had felt Avery breathing down her neck since she moved in. It didn't help that Avery despised Cece's pets. She called them a public health hazard on move-in day. It had been a two weeklong fight to get her to back down. 

"Sometimes I leave it unlocked. Yeah. That sounds like my problem, not yours." 

"Not when other people use your room for nefarious purposes," Avery said, taking a step into Cece's room. 

"Look, if someone broke into my room, I'm sorry. I'll lock it from now on. Are we good?" 

Avery looked around Cece's room before pointing towards Wormy's tank. 

"That aquarium. What are you going to put in it? You need to submit a request if you get any more pets."

Great, here comes another two-week fight, Cece thought. 

"What does it look like, it's a-" Cece trailed off as she turned to face the aquarium.

The empty aquarium. 

Cece's blood ran cold. Her newest baby was missing. Had someone stolen Wormy while she was gone? But why? 

"Well?" Avery asked. "What are you putting in there?" 

"I-uh-I'm putting in some tropical fish. They're small and harmless. It shouldn't be a problem," Cece said, trying to conceal her horror. 

"Well submit the request to me, okay? And lock your door," Avery said. 

The RA stepped out of the room and slammed the door behind her. As soon as she was gone, Cece broke into a fit.

First, she checked the area by the aquarium. Perhaps Wormy had escaped and crawled behind the desk. However, there was no sign of the creature anywhere. 

Seeing this, Cece began to tear her room apart. She opened every drawer in her desk, looked under both beds, and still found nothing. 

"Why the fuck would someone take you," Cece said. "Fuck, think Cece. Where could she be?" 

Suddenly, Cece noticed something odd. It was a faint, steady tapping noise. Cece listened carefully and began to trace the noise. She moved toward the back of her room, where her chest of drawers and mini fridge were. 

The tapping noise grew louder and Cece realized where it was coming from. It was coming from the bottom drawer of her chest of drawers. 

"You can't possibly be in there," Cece said. "There's no way." 

And yet, when Cece opened the drawer, there was Wormy in all her slimy glory, sitting on top of a pile of Cece's pants and skirts. 

Cece breathed in a deep sigh of relief and began to giggle. It didn't seem possible, but here was a worm that could open drawers. 

"You scared me so much, silly!" 

Cece watched the worm rear up like a snake and face her. Defying belief, the creature had somehow gotten even bigger since Cece last saw it. Its sides pulsated with bright green light. To the average person, Wormy was a hideous sight, but Cece Ramirez thought it was gorgeous. She loved creepy crawlies and Wormy was the creepiest one yet. 

"Let's get you back in your aquarium, you silly little worm," Cece said. 

She reached down to grab the creature, but before she could, a bright, emerald colored fluid erupted from its mouth. The goo covered Cece's face and rolled down her throat, causing her to gag and fall backwards. 

Cece rolled over and tried to get her bearings, but the goo covering her face made it nearly impossible. Where the fluid touched her skin, it tingled slightly. 

What the hell, Wormy? Cece thought. This is how you thank me? 

Cece was used to being pinched and stung and bitten, but this was next level. As she began to sit up, she felt a wave of dizziness overtake her, nearly driving her back to the floor. She felt disoriented and sluggish. This was very bad. 

What Cece failed to notice, was that Wormy had crawled out of its hiding place and was now moving quickly towards her. 

'Shit, Wormy," Cece said, her voice slurred. "What did you do to me?"

Suddenly, Cece felt something warm and slimy on her ankle. 

"Wormy?" 

Before the girl could react, the creature coiled itself around her ankle and began to work its way higher. Cece yelped and rolled over, remembering all too late how Penelope Atwood had struggled with the creature the night prior. 

Cece could hardly see anything with the goo in her eyes, but she could make out a vague shape working its way up her leg. Wormy's body was warm and muscular and seemed to possess immense strength for a creature its size. 

"Stop it Wormy!" Cece begged. 

She tried to grab hold of her rogue pet, but its skin was slippery. Getting a grip was nearly impossible and her efforts only slowed the creature. 

"Get off, you jerk! This isn't funny anymore!" 

This was the worst possible way to learn more about her new pet. The last thing Cece had expected was to be attacked like this. 

When I get my hands on you, it's no food for a day, Cece thought. 

Despite her efforts, the worm wriggled up Cece's inner thigh and poked its head into the pant leg of her athletic shorts. 

What the hell? Cece thought. Was it going where she thought it was going? 

Once more, Cece tried desperately to pull Wormy away, but it was impossible. The creature's body was far too slimy and now that Cece's hands were covered in the gunk as well, she could not get a grip. 

Meanwhile, the worm was dexterously moving towards its target. Cece felt the warm, throbbing creature glide towards her crotch. Horror filled the girl as she realized what the creature was going to do. 

"No," Cece whimpered. "Please not there. Wormy, please!" 

But it was no use. The creature squirmed under Cece's panties and thrust its fat, bulbous head against her nether lips. Mind wiping pain erupted in the girl's lower body as the creature struggled to enter her. It felt like the creature was going to split her in two. 

"Stop! You're too big, Wormy! Oh God, please stop!" 

But the worm was relentless. It thrust against Cece's crotch over and over, trying desperately to enter her. The pain was intolerable and Cece could feel herself growing lightheaded as her consciousness fluttered. Matched with the pain was a growing heat simmering between her legs as more and more of the creature's slime painted her vulnerable flesh. 

Cece needed help. Hell, she would even take it from that bitch Avery if it meant not getting this thing inside of her. 

However, help never came. In the next moment, the worm thrust forward harder than ever before. It wiggled like mad against Cece's pussy, slowly pushing its way into her. Cece felt her hymen tear and her entrance part. The pain was immense as the bulging head of her pet squirmed inside of her. 

https://payhip.com/b/0lcD

http://www.xvideos.com/video51923321...d_uncenso red

http://www.xvideos.com/video51921763...i_unce nsored

http://www.xvideos.com/video52873621...cked_by_friend

TBC
Old 24-11-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
GongTeeMai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome pics bro!
Old 25-11-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

At that moment, Cece reached her limit. The combination of the sheer agony and emotional trauma of being invaded short-circuited her brain, causing her to lay back and accept her fate. She could feel the wet, warm mass slithering deeper into her. Would it all fit? Did it matter? 

Inch by inch, Cece's former pet worked its way inside of her body. The more of it crawled inside of her, the more she came to accept its presence. Her rapid, shallow breathing slowed, and her eyes turned glassy. 

As the last bit of the worm's tail disappeared between Cece's legs, she was motionless and barely conscious. When the sharp, stabbing pain erupted deep within her, she hardly reacted. Pain was just a background noise. 

Without understanding the sensation in words, Cece had come to fully accept the creature inside of her. What had been horrible, nasty, and unnatural now felt right. This was what was supposed to happen. 

Cece Ramirez lay on the floor of her dorm, her face covered in glowing slime and her legs spread. Slowly, steadily, she fused with the creature she once called Sweet Wormengarde. 

https://www.facebook.com/avis0207/vi...4775225415050/

"When I get my hands on Heather Clarke, I'm going to throttle her," Janet said. "Three and a half hours late to her shift. It's unbelievable." 

Jon smiled and shrugged. 

"I'm sure she has a good reason. Maybe there was an emergency." 

Janet snorted. 

"It better be. Anyways, I just wanted to thank you for volunteering around the office. It's been a huge help. How do I repay you?" 

"Don't worry about it. It was my honor." 

"You are much too selfless!" Janet said. 

Yeah, sure, keep thinking that, Jon thought.

"Anyways, Jon, I'm going to run out and get some lunch down at the campus center. Do you mind holding down the fort for a few more minutes?" 

"It would be my pleasure!" 

Janet smiled, thanked Jon, and walked out the door. As she left, Jon let out a big sigh of relief. Finally, he had some breathing room. 

Jon walked to the back office and knocked on the supply closet door. Immediately, the door burst open. Leah and Heather tumbled out. 

"Finally," Leah growled. "What took you so long?" 

"She wouldn't leave. Anyways, is she ready?" Jon pointed to Heather, who had collapsed on the ground and was now giggling profusely. 

"Physically, she's nearly there," Leah said, turning the young woman over with her foot. "Mentally, not so much." 

Jon knelt and gave Heather Clarke a closer look. It was remarkable how much the woman's body had changed in just a few hours. Her slight frame had developed lush curves that now strained her professional blouse in a way that made him want to drool. The woman's apple-sized breasts were now a pair of bulging melons. She was prettier too, and that was saying something. 

Heather looked at Jon and without warning, kissed him right on the mouth. For a second, Jon let it happen. The woman was intoxicating. Soft, pillowy lips that tasted so sweet. He began to sink into Heather's embrace when he felt Leah jerk him back. 

"Remember Jon. Having sex with one of us has its consequences. Besides, weren't you the one talking about being careful." 

Jon sat up and brushed himself off, trying desperately to regain a shred of composure. Meanwhile, Heather Clarke giggled like a baby on the ground. 

"You taste different than my fiancé," she said. "Come back, I want to taste you some more!" 

"What's wrong with her," Jon asked. "Is she drunk?" 

"They're kind of loopy right after transformation. She'll get better in a little bit. Until then, you get to babysit her." 

"What? Don't tell me you're still going to try and turn Maroney." 

Leah shook her head. 

"Relax. I called it off. We're not turning her today. I'm just going to scope things out."

"Good." 

"Still, you owe us. I know the others are itching to turn more women. They aren't going to wait forever." 

"I'll think of something," Jon muttered. "Is this one safe to be around?"

Heather was struggling to her feet, her eyes fixed on Jon. Raw desire was painted across the woman's face. Except, desire wasn't quite the right word. It was more like hunger. 

Leah winked at Jon. 

"As long as you can keep your hands off of her, you should be fine." 

With that, Leah sauntered out of the building, leaving Jon alone with Heather. If Leah was to be believed, the girls' appetites for spreading the worm parasite would become a real problem. He knew they had to stagger their infiltration efforts, but maybe he could offer them someone else? Someone with a lower profile. 

Jon pulled out his phone and texted Ellie Thomas. There was a good chance she would ignore him after the stunt he pulled the night before, but of all the girls he wanted to see transformed, she was the highest on the list. He wanted to see what would happen to that delicate, little body with a worm inside of it. 

Just as he pressed send, Jon felt hands wrap around his chest and soft lips on his left earlobe. Heather Clarke pressed herself against Jon's body, letting him feel her ample curves. Resisting her was going to be a nightmare. 

https://www.facebook.com/avis0207/vi...8125021688499/

Megan tracked the girl in the sweatshirt, working her way deep into the woods behind the campus center. By the time Megan came to a small clearing, she knew exactly who it was she was following. 

Felicia Owens entered the clearing, unaware that she had been followed. On the ground scattered across the clearing were bulging round masses that glowed faintly in the shade of the woods. The objects looked identical to the ones left on the floor of Felicia's dorm room. 

However, what was shocking was just how many of these eggs were scattered about. There had to be two or three dozen. 

So, she's been laying them out here to try and avoid people, Megan thought. Someone clearly hasn't accepted her new nature. 

Felicia tore open the big bag of chips and began to scarf down the contents as fast as she could. She shoved fistfuls of chips down her throat as fast as she could grab them, leaving crumbs and flecks of salt all over her mouth and shirt. It was a disgusting sight. 

Felicia downed the candy bars at the same frantic pace, leaving smears of chocolate across her face. 

At this point, Megan wanted to look away. She had seen a lot of wild and gross things since being transformed, but this was making her sick. 

Then Felicia did something that caught Megan's eye. The young woman yanked down her pants and groaned loudly. She squatted over like she was about to take a crap, and that's when it happened. 

Megan watched in disbelief as a fat, squirming tendril of flesh began to emerge from the girl's pussy. It was as nearly as thick as Megan's wrist from the looks of it and its colors were a mixture of neon green and violent red. At first, Megan thought the thing was a worm, but something wasn't quite right. 

Felicia groaned loudly, and as she did so, the appendage pointed downward and began to pulsate. Megan watched as a lump formed at the base of the fleshy member and moved its way down to the bulbous tip. Then the fleshy head widened, and a greenish-blue mass slid out. 
Old 25-11-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Felicia gasped as the egg exited her body. With the whole process finished, the fleshy organ retreated inside of the woman, disappearing with a loud, wet, pop. 

Jesus Christ, Megan thought. That thing is a part of her! 

Having laid another egg, Felicia sat down on the muddy ground and began to quietly sob to herself. Megan struggled to remember a more pathetic sight and failed to recall one.

Still, what potential! There were so many of those eggs lying around and each one would hatch into a worm. Then there was that flesh-rod bulging from Felicia's legs. What was its story? Megan wanted to find out. 

Seeing her time to pounce, Megan slipped into the clearing and whistled loudly. Immediately, Felicia bolted upright and looked at her. As the former RA's eyes met Megan's, a cascade of emotions crossed her. Fear, rage, disgust, and finally sadness. 

"What are you doing here?" Felicia asked, her voice hoarse. 

"That's a silly question. I followed you, duh. A better question is what do I want?"

Felicia rolled her eyes. 

"Fine, what do you want?" 

Megan chuckled and stepped closer to Felicia. Felicia in turn stepped backwards. 

"It's a little bit late to run from me, don't you think?" Megan said, pointing to the eggs. 

"What is this? What did you turn me into?" 

"I don't know," Megan said with a smile. "You're different from the others. So many eggs." 

Felicia blushed and looked down at her shoes. 

"I've been meaning to destroy them, but I can't bring myself to do it. Every time I, it hurts me. It's like I'm trying to destroy a part of myself." 

That explained why there were so many of the damn things lying around. Megan tried to do a quick count and found that there were at least twenty-five eggs in the clearing. More than enough for her purposes. That is, if Felicia let her walk away with them. That didn't seem likely. 

"And what about that big, glowing thing between her legs?" Megan asked. 

Felicia looked mortified. 

"Oh God, you saw that too?" 

"Yeah, it was wild." 

"I hate that thing. It's where those eggs come from. I can feel it twitching inside of me all the time. Sometimes it comes out." 

Megan edged closer to Felicia. She could tell the RA was terrified of her, but she also seemed starved for human contact. The poor thing. 

"And what about the food? I grew up in a house with three brothers and I've never seen anyone put so much food so quickly." 

More shame rippled across Felicia's features. 

"So, you saw everything. Of course, you did. I'm just so hungry. I eat and I eat, and I eat, but it's never satisfying. God, I'm starting to feel sick. My whole body aches." 

She's going through withdrawal just like me, Megan thought. That's useful. 

"You need sex," Megan answered. "That's what your body is asking for. If you drained a couple of guys, I bet you would feel just fine." 

Felicia suddenly grew angry and stepped towards Megan. At that moment, Megan noticed that the RA seemed taller than before. Her oversized hoodie was clearly hiding an imposing figure. 

"That's your solution? Kill someone? I know I killed those boys yesterday. And I know you killed some as well. I'm not doing that anymore. Never again." 

Megan rolled her eyes. 

"Please. Your urges will get the better of you. It's happened before. I've seen your handiwork." 

Felicia took this like a gut punch. She backed away from Megan and slumped down on the ground. 

"I didn't mean to," Felicia whined. "I couldn't stop myself." 

Megan slipped in behind the girl, making sure to get nice and close. 

"I know, sweetie. Trust me, I understand." 

This clearly didn't make the girl feel any better. She began to sob loudly, leaving Megan in a painfully awkward position. Still, let no moment go to waste.

Without a word, Megan snaked her hands around Felicia's waist and began to stroke her softly. At first, the RA froze up, but after a few seconds, she relaxed again. For all the anger and despair, Felicia Owens was clearly desperate for affection. 

"It's okay, Felicia. All of us are struggling with these new urges. You aren't the only one." 

"But it's wrong!" Felicia cried. "I hurt people. I killed some of them!" 

Megan slipped her fingers under Felicia's hoodie and began to explore the supple flesh underneath. She was shocked to find washboard abs waiting for her under the bulky garment. 

Jesus, Megan thought. Did that worm give her muscles? 

"I know it seems wrong," Megan said. "But we aren't exactly human anymore. We need a different standard." 

"You're crazy," Felicia muttered. 

However, she did not move away from Megan's touch. Megan took the opportunity to push her exploration further. She worked her right hand upwards and was pleased when she felt a hefty bulge of boob flesh. Like all the other sisters, Felicia had ripened exquisitely. The girl had a decent rack before her transformation, but now her tits were perfect. 

Felicia moaned softly as Megan began to fondle her chest. Her entire body began to squirm and writhe as she leaned back into Megan's touch. Megan could feel the girl's strength in her movements. Clearly, her worm had made her grow like a weed. The girl was practically an amazon now. 

"Call me crazy all you want, Felicia. All I'm saying is that you'll be a lot happier if you just accept what you are." 

Without hesitation, Megan slipped her other hand between Felicia's legs. She wanted to meet the beast the RA was packing and thought it might come out with a little touch. Gently, Megan stroked Felicia's clit. 

Through labored breath, Felicia tried her best to answer Megan. The girl was clearly struggling to think. 

"But, ugh, but if I, oh God. If I accept-shit that feels good. I embrace it, more people will get hurt. Fuck!" 

Megan could feel Felicia's juices flowing over her fingers. The girl's abdomen was swelling and shifting and that made Megan very excited. Soon enough, the girl's new part was bound to pop out. 

"I know, Felicia. It sucks, but it's what you are. It's your nature. But if you accept it, you'll be surrounded by people like you. All of us are struggling with our urges together. That has got to be better than hiding in the woods, scarfing chips and squirting out eggs all day." 

Tears flowed down Felicia's cheeks as she nodded vigorously. Good, Megan thought. She's coming around. 

"Now," Megan said. "Why don't you show me your new friend." 

Without warning, Megan jammed two fingers into Felicia's pussy, causing the girl to yelp out in surprise. 

"No!" Felicia cried. "You're gonna make it come out again!" 

"That's the idea, sweetie!" 

Suddenly, Felicia's body went rigid. There was a momentary lull, followed by a loud, wet pop as the organ shot out of Felicia's pussy and rocketed into the air. 

Up close, the thing was even more magnificent. It had to be a foot long, at the very least. Its body was thick and ridged, ending in a somewhat bulbous head. 

Megan recalled a high school science class she took on wildlife and the environment. Certain insects would lay eggs using a kind of shaft called an ovipositor. This thing was practically identical. 

"That's the spirit, Felicia," Megan said, grabbing hold of the ovipositor. 

"No, no, no! Don't touch it. Ugh." 

"What?" Megan asked, giving the squirming, fleshy rod a stroke. "Does it hurt?" 

"Not exactly," Felicia struggled to say. "It's just sensitive." 

"Oh, I understand." 

Megan began to stroke the member even harder, causing Felicia to writhe and babble like mad. The girl wasn't kidding about being sensitive. Apparently, the ovipositor was a part of Felicia's body just like any other part of her. She clearly felt every inch of the thing. 

"Please, Megan. I can't control myself when you touch it like that." 

"That's the idea," Megan answered. 

Megan hopped in front of Felicia and yanked the girl's hoodie over her head before she could react. With it gone, Megan could admire the RA's body in all its nascent glory.

The girl's breasts were massive and perfectly round. Her body was curvy, but also well-muscled and bigger than before. Felicia now looked and felt immensely strong, which only turned Megan on even more. 

Then there was the monstrosity bulging from Felicia's pussy. That magnificent organ that wasn't quite male or female. The thing undulated in the air like a snake, its sinewy body searching around for a place to lodge itself. Megan was happy to oblige it. 

"Megan, you have to stop. I can't control myself." 

Megan ignored Felicia. Instead, she pulled off her shirt and her shorts, revealing her luscious body to the RA. She could feel Felicia's eyes rolling along her curves with fascination and hunger. 

"I don't think this will help with your hunger problem, but you look like you need a little intimacy," Megan said. "Now let's test this baby out." 

Felicia stared at Megan with equal parts horror and desire as the girl squatted down and bared her pussy lips to the monstrous organ. Without hesitation, the squirming thing shot forward entered Megan, causing the pretty brunette to throw her head back and gasp. It was bigger than she was used to. 

Felicia screamed as her ovipositor filled Megan to the hilt. She wiggled and arched her back, flailing wildly as pleasure short-circuited her brain. 

"Come on," Megan screamed. "Stop resisting and just take me." 

Finally, Felicia Owens broke. She seized Megan with her strong arms and forced her to the ground. Before long, she was thrusting the thick, dexterous ovipositor as deep inside of Megan as she could manage. 

The pair went at it for a long time after that, rocking back and forth in a breeding rhythm. When they finally stopped, they lay together in the clearing as the sky turned a light orange with the coming afternoon. 

Felicia began to weep again, but this time, the tears were relief. The lonely had ended. 

https://www.facebook.com/avis0207/vi...5272093021221/

Cece Ramirez lay on her bed, naked as the day she was born, reveling in the sensation of being filled. Between her legs, she could feel the twisting, writhing mass of flesh that had once been her pet, Wormy. It was a part of her now. That alone exhilarated her. 

Cece's body was wracked with a plethora of strange and delightful sensations. Her breasts, so small and unimpressive beforehand, now ached and itched like crazy. They felt swollen and jiggly and every time Cece glanced down at them, she swore they got bigger. 

Then there was the pleasant fire radiating from her pussy. It was like the nerve endings down there had multiplied a thousand-fold. It felt incredible! Cece could not stop touching herself down there. 

And by touching herself, Cece had discovered the greatest thing about this strange turn of events. Something was coming out of her pussy. She could feel a pair of fleshy tendrils squirming from her nether lips and when she brushed them with her fingers, a shiver ran down her spine. 

Cece sat up, feeling her breasts shift. They were definitely getting bigger. She hopped down from her bed, savoring the strange new power she felt in her body. She felt strong and alive like never before. 

Looking at herself in the mirror brought Cece even greater delights. She looked amazing. While not unattractive before, Cece's face had taken on a sharp, surreal beauty that made it hard to recognize herself. From the neck on down, her body was erupting with luscious, womanly curves. Already, her breasts looked like they were pushing a c-cup. From the feel of them, they had a lot more growing to go. 

Cece clutched her belly and giggled. 

"Oh Wormy, what are you doing to me?" She said. Her voice was sweet and rich - almost musical. 

As if in response, one of the tendrils dangling from Cece's pussy flicked upwards and brushed her clit, nearly sending the girl to her knees. 

"Oh shit, Wormy. You're so forward!" 

Cece posed in front of the mirror, drinking in her luscious, burgeoning curves from every angle. She felt beautiful and strong. Like a goddess. 

The best part, however, was the fact that she could feel Wormy's presence within her. The creature that had been her pet for such a short time was now intimately linked with her body.

Cece Ramirez had spent most of her life fascinated by all sorts of creepy crawlies and now she got to be one. This seemed very funny to Cece and so she laughed, enjoying the way her voice tinkled through the room. 

Outside, Cece heard a couple of boys laughing and running through the hallways and a new sensation arose within her. It was a strange mixture of hunger and desire. 

Professor Maroney had been droning on about the War of the Roses for nearly twenty minutes by the time Lindsay came to Leah's rescue. 

http://www.xvideos.com/video48545473/what_is_her_name_

http://www.xvideos.com/video48393103...in_to_get_home

http://www.xvideos.com/video49897993...ne_to_get_more

TBC
Old 29-11-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

"Oh," Professor Maroney said, adjusting her glasses. "Hello Lindsay. Do you need something?" 

"I'm here for her," Lindsay said, pointing to Leah. 

Leah mouthed a thank you to Lindsay from behind the professor and joined the blonde girl in the hall. 

"Heading out so soon?" Maroney said. "I didn't even get to the best part yet! Oh well." 

Professor Maroney was a slender, timid woman in her early forties. She had sandy blonde hair that she always wore in a messy bun and glasses she could never keep her hands off. She was constantly adjusting them, taking them off and wiping them, that sort of thing. 

"I'm sorry, Professor," Leah said. "Maybe we can talk more tomorrow? Around the same time? Your stories are so riveting!" 

The Professor broke into a warm, relieved smile and nodded. 

"See you tomorrow!" 

Leah waited until she and Lindsay were out the door down the path before unloading. 

"Christ, if she talks that much, I don't even want to turn her." 

"Was it really that bad?" Lindsay asked. 

"Worse than class. Worse by a factor of a thousand." 

"I'm still not clear on this. Why do we have to turn that sad, middle-aged lady again? We live on a fucking college campus, there's plenty of good prey." 

"It's all Jon's plan. Turn higher ups and bigwigs, that sort of thing. Then they can start spreading it to their departments and so on. I don't know, it seemed like a good idea last night." 

"If you ask me, it takes the fun out of things," Lindsay said. 

"I've been trying to tell him this. I think he's coming around." 

Leah pulled out her phone, loaded the text conversation with Jon, and showed Lindsay. 

"He's bringing us a girl?" Lindsay scoffed. "This whole thing is getting silly." 

"Maybe," Leah said. "But he is useful to have around. If he keeps bringing us girls like the one this morning, I'm fine with playing along." 

"Oh yeah," Lindsay said. "How did she turn out." 

"Physically, she turned out great. Then again, she wasn't bad to look at before we turned her. Mentally, she seemed like an idiot when I left her with Jon." 

"You left her with that creep?" Lindsay giggled. "That's a disaster waiting to happen." 

"Maybe," Leah said. "But he locked me in a closet for two hours, so I'll just call it even." 

Lindsay laughed. 

"It sounds like you had a great day."

"Oh, the best. So, what did you do? Stay out of trouble?" 

Lindsay stopped and stared off into the distance. Her expression grew serious. 

"Actually, I had a run-in with our friends from last night." 

Leah felt her blood run cold. That was the last thing they needed. 

"You did?" 

Lindsay nodded. 

"They were in my hallway. It was my roommate, my little redheaded friend, and your best friend." 

"What were they there for?" 

Lindsay smirked and shook her head. 

"You won't believe this, but this chick in my hallway was keeping one of the worms as a pet. She had it in an aquarium and everything. Your friend and her pals were there to destroy it." 

"Jesus," Leah said. "So, what did you do?" 

"I made them think I took it and then slipped it into the chick's dresser. She's in for a surprise the next time she changes."

"And the three girls?"

"Relax," Lindsay said. "They think I took it. I haven't seen them the rest of the day. I think we're safe." 

"Good," Leah said. 

That group was beginning to be a real problem. Sooner or later, they would need to be dealt with. But not yet. Besides, Leah wasn't ready to take a stick to the head again. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH1Z13ll...d=c5jguwbo1wx5

Megan entered her room to find Emily lying in bed, idly playing with herself. She was blown away every time she saw her roommate by how sexy the girl had become. Megan fought the urge to tackle the girl and fuck her brains out. 

"Is Leah here?" Megan asked. 

Emily shook her head. 

"Good. I've got something to show you." 

Emily perked up, bearing her luscious, pale melons in the process. The urges were getting harder for Megan to fight back. 

"What is it?" Emily asked. "Another victim?" 

"Nope, something better." 

Megan unzipped her backpack and revealed its contents to Emily. It was filled to the brim with eggs. 

"Are those from Felicia's room?" 

"Not quite," Megan said. "Come along, Red." 

Megan led her roommate out into the hallway and down towards Felicia's room. They halted at the door and Megan motioned for Emily to listen. 

"Is someone in there?" 

Megan smiled wryly and opened the door. There, inside the room, stood Felicia Owens. The RA was buck naked, her ovipositor wiggling around between her legs. Below her glistened a fresh egg. 

"Felicia's back and ready to help us have so much fun," Megan beamed.

TBC
Old 29-11-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
JinSuSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story. Here to support you. Thanks.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

"So, this thing used to be a leech?" Jessie Vitelli asked, feeling slightly ill. 

In front of her, locked away in a glass terrarium, was a large, ribbon-like worm covered in green slime. The creature was contained with one of the normal worms - if you could call an alien, parasitic creature normal. Jessie kept looking from the generic parasite to the leech and back again. The leech was smaller than its cousin, but also seemed to be faster. Every few minutes, it would zip around the perimeter of the glass box at a startling pace. 

"Yup!" Professor Pierce said cheerfully as she dragged a big whiteboard across the floor of the lab. 

"What made it not a leech?" 

"Well, you know, you start injecting weird fluids into things, they become giant and try to attack you. Shit happens," the Professor answered. 

Was this woman for real? Wasn't she supposed to be the head of the biology department? Jessie couldn't see it. 

"At least we know how to make more test subjects," Molly Dubois answered. "Though it is too bad you guys couldn't bring back the worm you were looking for." 

"Yeah, sure, if you say so," Jessie answered. 

The whole gang was reunited now, with all six of them gathered in the lab along with the Professor and her assistant, Molly. While Jessie still didn't know what to think of the two new additions, she had to admit it was nice being in a big group again. Even with two other people, she felt vulnerable roaming the campus. 

Professor Pierce positioned her whiteboard in the corner of the room and turned to address the group. She was a pretty gal with long, black hair kept straight and a pale yet beautiful face. She wore a maroon turtleneck that hugged her body well, revealing a decent figure. A perfect target for one of the infected girls, Jessie thought. 

Then again, all of them were perfect targets. They were young and pretty. Given this fact, Jessie did not like being in the same room with not one, but two worms. The potential for something to go wrong seemed far too high. 

"Alright folks," Professor Pierce said. "We have two samples. With proper precautions, we might be able to make more. That's one half of this puzzle. We're missing the second piece. If we had one of the infected, assuming that this is what's happening, we could perform a biopsy. We don't have one, so I need you guys to help me." 

All six girls went pale and stared at Professor Pierce in horror. She couldn't possibly mean to infect one of them and perform experiments, right? Was this bitch insane? 

Professor Pierce squinted at the group, clearly puzzled at the reaction. 

"What's the matter?" She asked. 

Molly answered sheepishly. 

"You're not going to infect one of them, are you?" 

Professor Pierce burst out in a hearty laugh that went on for far too long and shook her head. 

"Jesus Christ, of course not. I need your help figuring this out. God, relax guys!" 

She really isn't taking this seriously, Jessie thought. She's going to be pulling those worms out and trying to slice them open and she has no clue what they're capable of. 

"Look," the Professor continued. "All of you have had run-ins with women you claim are infected with this parasite. What we need to do now is gather information based on your experiments. What we're going to try and do is create a profile for an infected person. What are physiological changes? What are mental changes? Are there any tell-tale signs of infection? That sort of thing. Got it?" 

The six of them nodded. 

"So, who's first?" 

For a few seconds, no one spoke. Jessie could feel her chest tightening as she knew she would have to be the first. Finally, she stuck her finger in the air and answered. 

"When my roommate got infected, she trailed this slime all over our room. It smelled awful. Way too sweet. She also tried to kiss me, twice. I think the worms are spread through sexual contact." 

Professor Pierce jotted down the notes on the whiteboard at a frantic pace. Her writing was chicken scratch, but apparently it made sense to her. 

"Interesting. Very interesting. Now can males be infected, or just women?" 

"Well, there was that one guy that attacked us," Haley said. "Then again, I don't know if he was turned or just mind controlled." 

Professor Pierce raised an eyebrow at Haley. 

"Mind controlled? I think you're mistaken." 

"She's not," Melissa Takizawa muttered. "Trust me." 

The room fell silent for a while. Melissa seemed to be nothing but a human storm cloud to Jessie. Granted, she hadn't met the girl until after her entire life had been fucked up before her eyes. 

"Come on," Professor Pierce said. "Mind control is a thing in the movies. Are you sure he wasn't infected?" 

"I can't be sure," Haley said. "But he didn't try to turn us. He just attacked us." 

"Maybe he was drunk?" The Professor asked. 

"Maybe, but I doubt it. He didn't smell like alcohol," Haley answered.

"I've got one," Eliza said. "The infected girls grow big knockers." 

The room burst into giggles. 

"What?" Eliza said. "It's true! Lindsay Maycomb could barely fill out a b-cup before she got infected. Now she's practically ripping her shirts open! I'm telling you, getting infected makes you bigger." 

", now that you mention it, Leah seemed bigger too. Same with Megan and Emily. Their bodies were definitely changed." 

Professor Pierce scribbled more notes. 

"Bodily changes. Swelling of the breasts," She muttered. 

"Also, can we revisit the mind control stuff?" Eliza asked. "There's definitely something to it. That chick Leah, she hypnotized me in class at one point. I looked into her eyes and felt so drowsy. Also, Lindsay Maycomb can make you ridiculously horny with just a touch. Like, so horny it hurts." 

"Yeah, it's a fucking nightmare," Melissa said under her breath. 

Professor Pierce pursed her lips. Clearly, such fanciful notions upset her big science brain. Jesus lady, Jessie thought, have an open mind. This shit is happening. 

"Fine. I'll put cognitive influence down," the Professor said. "But I'm skeptical. What else is there?" 

"Well, they seem to work in a group. They showed some teamwork when we were in Carter dormitory. It's kind of like a hive or a coven." 

"Big if true," Professor Pierce said, scribbling the notes down. 

At that moment, the door to the lab flew open and a slender, pale skinned girl walked in. She had a round, cherubic face with a small, sharp nose and piercing gray eyes. The girl took one look at the group and shifted uncomfortably. 

"Oh, hi Professor Pierce, Hi Molly, Hi, um, everyone else. Is there a class in here? I'm scheduled to work on my Senior Project for this time slot." 

Professor Pierce froze and looked at the girl like a deer in the headlights. 

"No, Sarah. Your time slot is at five." 

Pierce pulled her phone out and made a grimace. 

"And it is five. God-fucking-damnit." 

Sarah looked painfully uncomfortable. Clearly, this one was not good with conflict. 

"I can reschedule if need be. It isn't a problem." 

The dark circles under Sarah's eyes and the lines on her face showed that this was a problem. 

"No, it's fine. I'm sorry, Sarah. Just give us five minutes?" 

"Sure thing," Sarah answered. The girl glanced over at the whiteboard and began to read the elements aloud. "Swelling boobs? Hive mind? What's this?" 

The girl giggled loudly, her voice resonant and melodic. It was surprising to hear coming from such a small waif of a girl. 

"We're brainstorming a science fiction story!" Haley said quickly. 

"Oh fun!" Sarah said. "But why do you have 'swelling boobs' on there?" 

"It's an erotic story," Eliza said, turning beet red after the words left her mouth. 

"Okay. That's, um, interesting. No shame. There is no kink shaming in this department!" 

Sarah looked over to the terrarium and her face turned more serious. 

"What are those?" 

"They're Chinese!" Molly exclaimed. 

"Chinese flatworms," Professor Pierce added quickly. "They are giant Chinese Flatworms." 

"One of them isn't flat," Sarah said. 

"That's because it's a mutant. It's a mutant, giant, Chinese flatworm," Professor Pierce said. "Listen, could you come back in five minutes? The lab is a mess and we've got to clean up. Sound good? Okay, bye!" 

Professor Pierce practically pushed the poor girl out of the lab. Once she had the door closed, she locked it and turned back to the group. 

"That was too close for comfort," she said. "Let's keep this on the down low. Sound good?" 

The rest of the group nodded. 

They locked the terrarium with the two worms in a closet and tossed the corpse of the third in a biohazardous waste bin. Haley took a picture of the whiteboard on her phone for safekeeping and the rest of the girls helped tidy up. 

When they were finished, Professor Pierce opened the door and ushered Sarah in. Sarah smiled and waved goodbye to the group as she got to work, blissfully unaware of what was lurking close by in the locked closet. 

"Who wants dinner?" Pierce asked. 

In that moment, Jessie remembered that food was a thing. Her belly ached with intense hunger. It had been hours since she had anything to eat and now it was catching up to her. The rest of the girls looked the same. 

"We'll talk more at the dining hall. Also, can one of you guys swipe me in?" The Professor asked. 

I swear, Jessie thought, she's more of a college student than any of us. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHuyVRql...=1psf8t8d038mw
Old 01-12-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Melissa Takizawa stepped into the single-person bathroom on the bottom floor of the campus center and locked the door behind her. She didn't really need to use the bathroom, but she did need to get space.

Melissa stepped up the faucet and ran the cold water. It felt calming to run her hands through the cool stream. Ever since the night before, since her encounter with the infected girls, she had been burning up. 

Closing her eyes, Melissa imagined herself near a trickling stream. It was a visualization technique she used to use as a kid whenever her parents were fighting. Now, once again, this mental space gave her refuge. There was a cool breeze tickling her cheeks and the rustle of leaves in the wind. The air smelled of juniper and honey suckle. 

Melissa felt her body relax as she sank into the fantasy world. Her body still felt hot, especially between her legs, but the sensations were muted in this mental space. Finally, Melissa could just be. 

And then the air shifted. The gentle peace of Melissa's fantasy turned into something more sinister. 

Suddenly, a voice Melissa recognized spoke inside her mind. 

"Well this is nice." 

Melissa gasped and opened her eyes. She was alone in the room, but she could still hear the voice of the redhead from the night prior. 

"You're at the campus center. You're with all your friends. And with a professor. Oh, this is all so useful! Thank you!" 

"Get out of my fucking head!" Melissa cried. 

"No can do! We're linked now, apparently!" 

"No, no, no, no, no!" Melissa whimpered. 

This had to be a nightmare. If she pinched herself hard enough, she would wake up. She'd be back in her bed, feeling a little groggy but otherwise okay. She'd be getting breakfast in an hour with Bethany and Eliza. 

"Oh, Melissa, we're going to have a lot of fun with this! I can finish what I started with you." 

"Get out!" Melissa screamed. 

There was no reply. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHfyJC5l...d=aczvwlzf6qwj

Jessie sat down across from Penny, watching the girl dig into a mountainous plate of food. Penny took small, rapid bites like a chipmunk, her cheeks bulging outward as she shoveled the food in. Jessie watched, unable to figure out whether this was adorable or repulsive. 

The pair were the only ones yet seated and that made Jessie nervous. In such a crowded building, it was far too easy for one of them to get nabbed.

"So, Jessie," Penny said, her mouth half full. "I have a question." 

"Fire away." 

"What do we do about classes?" 

Classes seemed so trivial considering all that had happened. The school was being taken over by alien sex demons - who had time for classes? But the more Jessie thought about it, the more it bothered her. They couldn't hide out forever, could they? What if this whole thing blew over and they were all left with failing grades? No more college. No more future. It could be bad. 

"I don't know," Jessie answered. 

"Well I've been thinking. We can't keep skipping, but maybe we can create a buddy system? We can see if any of us have classes in the same location and go from there." 

"But what happens if someone is the odd woman out? What if they have classes on the other side of campus? I guess they're screwed." 

"Well, hopefully that won't happen. I'm an English major. So is Eliza. I think Haley might be too. Professor Pierce and Molly will both be in the bio department. I'm not sure about Melissa or Bethany. And you are--"

"Music," Jessie said. 

"Oh." 

The music hall was on the other side of campus, close to the river. It was the most isolated academic building on campus and required nearly a half mile walk from Jessie's dorm. 

"I guess I'll just fail," Jessie said. 

"As a college professor, I never like to hear that," Professor Pierce said, sitting next to Jessie. 

"What other choice do I have? Unless we have another music major here. Besides, people have other classes too. Especially you freshies," Jessie said, pointing at Penny. "We're going to have to skip more often than not." 

Professor Pierce wrinkled her face and stroked her chin before raising an eyebrow. 

"Don't you think you're overreacting a little? Let's assume that these parasites are actually infecting these girls." 

"They are," Jessie answered. 

"Yes. Yes. That's what you guys have told me. I need more than anecdotal evidence to make a judgment either way. Regardless, there can't be that many infected girls on campus, right? Besides, you would be in public for classes. It seems pretty low risk." 

Penny nodded her head vigorously, a bit of ketchup drizzling from the edge of her mouth. 

"Yeah, maybe you're right. We just have to be careful." 

"Hold your horses, Penny. These girls have weird powers too. Hypnotism, mind control, god only knows what else. Even if you're careful, you don't know what they're capable of. Besides, they know we know. We have a target on our backs." 

"Oh yes," Professor Pierce smirked. "These powers. I'll believe that when I see it." 

Jessie was getting tired of this woman's bullshit. If she didn't want to believe them, that was fine. But she didn't have to be a condescending bitch about it, 

"Look lady, you can believe whatever you want. Just know that if they've seen you with us, they'll be gunning for you too. I'm telling you right now, there's more to them than just those worms. Ignore it at your own peril." 

Professor Pierce frowned. 

"If you spoke like that to me in one of my classes, I would send you out." 

"Yeah? Well it's a good thing I'm not some bio nerd weirdo then. You can't do shit." 

Penny watched the two of them go back and forth, her eyes big and wet. The girl's default emotional state seemed to lay somewhere between an anxious twitch and a full-on nervous breakdown and right now, she seemed to be inching towards the latter. Without hesitation, she began to shovel more food into her mouth. 

The three of them stewed in tense silence for nearly a minute before Haley and Eliza came over. 

"Who died?" Haley asked. 

Jessie let out a wry snort. 

"Our class schedules, apparently." 

Eliza laughed. 

"With all this crazy shit, classes are the least of my concern. They'll probably shut down the school when this thing gets too big, anyways. That's what they did with my brother's college when they had a big meningitis outbreak two years ago. This seems worse than that." 

"That reminds me," Professor Pierce said. "I'll be notifying school administrators about this as soon as I get a good handle on what's going on. Honestly, you girls should have done that in the first place." 

"We tried to call the CDC," Penny said sheepishly. 

"Yes, you told me about that. I'm not surprised they didn't respond. To be honest, your story is pretty hard to believe."

Haley suddenly cocked her head to the side. 

"You guys were fighting about that," Haley said. "You don't believe us, Professor Pierce. Not fully, at least." 

Jessie narrowed her eyes. Was Haley eavesdropping on them? Sure, the tension at the table had been thick enough to cut with a knife, but how did she know they had been fighting over that specific topic? 

"Were you listening to us?" Jessie asked. 

Haley shook her head. She suddenly looked afraid. 

"I just kind of--it's hard to explain. I'm sorry." 

Jessie gave the girl a confused look and filed the information away for later. The whole thing made her skin crawl. 

Professor Pierce sighed. 

"I do believe you guys. Really, I'm on your side. But I'm a scientist and I need evidence." 

"You have the worms," Jessie answered. 

"Yeah, but that's only half of the equation. If I really want to figure this out, I need to get a good look at one of the infected." 

"Oh yeah, like that's possible," Jessie said. 

"I don't know. I'm sure they'd be more than willing to volunteer," Eliza said. "But we'd all walk away infected ourselves." 

"Hence my frustration," Professor Pierce answered. 

"This might be a stupid question," Penny said. "But could you do an animal test? Maybe on a lab rat?"

The rest of the girls broke into laughter. The idea seemed ridiculous. The worms were practically the size of rats themselves. However, Professor Pierce did not laugh. She seemed to mull the question over with increasing interest. 

"I think that the fluid these worms secrete might be the answer. It mutated the leech. It probably plays a role in changing those infected by it. I could try a test in that direction. However, it's not exactly ethical. Believe it or not, we can't just scoop up lab rats and do whatever we please with them. Still, it's a move in the right direction."

The rest of them nodded. Jessie had to hand it to the Professor. She was an arrogant priss, but she knew her stuff. 

Both Eliza and Haley were now actively looking around the cafeteria, growing increasingly worried. 

"Bethany and Melissa are still not here. I'm about to go looking for them," Eliza said. "I don't want to lose them like I lost Lindsay." 

Haley nodded. 

"Let's give them a few more minutes, then let's go." 

"Great," Jessie said. "We can't even eat in peace." 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHZZXkJ...=1vsjexzb4vtt5

"Bethany, I've been texting you nonstop since last night!" 

Ellie Thomas was red in the face and mad as hell and Bethany Eastwood was not here for it. The creeping exhaustion that began at midday had finally set-in in full for the young woman and the last thing she needed was her old high school friend spouting off like a firehose filled with drama.

"Sorry Ellie, I haven't really been checking my phone." 

Bethany pulled her phone out only to find it was dead. 

"Ugh, fine, I'll just tell you," Ellie said. 

The little blonde launched into her newest boy fling at a pace Bethany could barely follow. Apparently, they had broken up but now he wanted to get back together. He wanted to meet her tonight. Something, something, not important. 

Bethany did her best to pretend to listen but made sure to keep her eyes on Melissa in the dining hall. Her roommate was starting to worry her. The girl was obviously traumatized from whatever happened to her the night prior, but Bethany could not shake the feeling that there was more to it. 

Melissa was wandering around the cafeteria aimlessly with nothing on her plate save for a small dollop of mashed potatoes. Her eyes were on the ground and on no less than three occasions, she managed to bump into someone while Bethany was watching. She almost seemed drugged. 

TBC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1