The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
retrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool chemistry

hi all.

curious to ask what is the best serivce you received from ML after been her regular customer r?

for me is after visiting one particular ML 3-4 times, she would let me finger her till she's soaking wet and totally stop giving me hj and instead enjoyed herself begging me not to stop..

I know it really depends on chemistry.. but just like to know other brothers experiences. cheers!
Old 22-11-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: chemistry

It's like blind date...

If she likes you, she will be more open and willing to your demands... If u ask for more, she will not hesistate... Face fuck, cim, cof, all OK... This is few years ago liao... Not sure the market and girls attitude now, milf tend to be more willing too and they always say they also want to have fun if they meet someone they like
Old 22-11-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

retrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

true.. right now If these such a gem... should just keep first! lol
Old 22-11-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 12
hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My best is a Thai lady.
Smooth skin, tanned body, C cup.
Visit her few times and if the chemistry is right. Bingo.

Hand job, to full nude hand job, blowjob and having passionate sex. CIM etc. Such an experience.
Old 22-11-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

the most i had was just both her and i felt good so had bj & fj which were not on menu. But yes having a CD with you is always handy.
Old 22-11-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute

Free raw+cip in a licensed joint.
Those were the wild days
Old 22-11-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
zhukeliang is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Yes agree bro got good chemistry with the masseus can get special service also sometimes free soups n stay around 3 hour when she got no bookings
Old 23-11-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

I got to know this lady who works in a massage shop.Enjoy her massage and she allows me to roam and manage to finger her until she cannot take it. Eventually, went to her place and she gave me one of the best blowjob. She is the only one that i managed to cum while she rode on me.That was one of the best sex i ever had
Old 23-11-2020, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

So far my experience with a few MLs that I like is to progress to FJ though they insisted they only do massage during the first date. The best so far is a couple of them which progressed to raw FJ.
Old 23-11-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

I managed to try raw on two Milf before putting on condom
Old 23-11-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Good to reminisce! especially when you are able to do more in licence joints. the thrill of it all!
Old 23-11-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
Northyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My best was I chatted with my ML until she like kena my gongtao I also don't know why... Then she disappear to take condom from her friend and then ride me until she cum. I also blur myself 🤣🤣🤣 but only once la... But the 1.5 hour massage think extend till near 3 hours
Old 23-11-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
JohnBuayGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrojunk View Post
Good to reminisce! especially when you are able to do more in licence joints. the thrill of it all!
Sometimes when you think that the joint is a clean atas one, a big surprise await you hehe
Old 24-11-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Anyway just to say that do not message me for contacts on these ML that i mentioned. Both have left our shores.To allow us such access is also our effort to get them comfortable with us.U dont just come in and expect them to give u all.Effort and money needs to be spent.There is no free lunch
Old 24-11-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 10
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

the best chemistry is when the ml/fl lets u video you fucking the shit out of her and asks you to cum insider her mouth/ on her face. how many of you guys have done this before?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1