The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kolarovik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
will she get pregnant?

there was an indo maid who worked in my house for almost 3 years and she just went back to her country months ago.she is 20yrs old and has quite attractive face and chubby body. we didn't have sex throughout the 3 years, she only gave me handjob for numerous times.
until a month before she left, she requested to have sex with me.i felt surprised when she asked me to cum inside her because she wanted to get pregnant. I didn't think much because she was going to leave anyway.

so we had sex for almost 30 times in a month and every time she wanted me to cum inside her. this is the best month i had as i had my first sex experience with her and we sex almost everyday. every time i ejaculated she asked me to hold for few minutes so that the sperms would not leak out. the day before she left,we had sex again from 12am-4am where everybody fell asleep. She was so desperate to get pregnant that moment so she kept riding my cock nonstop until i ejected my sperms for 3 times in 4 hours.

i felt exhausted that day and felt that she was just squeezing my cock for my sperms. and i started to worry whether she would get pregnant in her country. sort of regret.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1914 / Power: 14
SirRumble has a brilliant futureSirRumble has a brilliant futureSirRumble has a brilliant futureSirRumble has a brilliant futureSirRumble has a brilliant futureSirRumble has a brilliant futureSirRumble has a brilliant futureSirRumble has a brilliant futureSirRumble has a brilliant futureSirRumble has a brilliant futureSirRumble has a brilliant future
Re: will she get pregnant?

I think you should be prepared to be a father real soon.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
markguy28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good luck bro.......since u think with ur small head rather ur big head. Just wait good news in 9months time, she will come back n look for u )
Old 09-04-2012, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Scorp888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolarovik View Post
there was an indo maid who worked in my house for almost 3 years and she just went back to her country months ago.she is 20yrs old and has quite attractive face and chubby body. we didn't have sex throughout the 3 years, she only gave me handjob for numerous times.
until a month before she left, she requested to have sex with me.i felt surprised when she asked me to cum inside her because she wanted to get pregnant. I didn't think much because she was going to leave anyway.

so we had sex for almost 30 times in a month and every time she wanted me to cum inside her. this is the best month i had as i had my first sex experience with her and we sex almost everyday. every time i ejaculated she asked me to hold for few minutes so that the sperms would not leak out. the day before she left,we had sex again from 12am-4am where everybody fell asleep. She was so desperate to get pregnant that moment so she kept riding my cock nonstop until i ejected my sperms for 3 times in 4 hours.

i felt exhausted that day and felt that she was just squeezing my cock for my sperms. and i started to worry whether she would get pregnant in her country. sort of regret.
DNA test will prove you're the daddy. She wants to be Singaporean, just like you.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
jamesrockwell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

congratulation! you just got used by her!....Free PR is coming her way....

if you shoot one time still okay..but shoot 30 times in one month, boy, you just increase your chance to celebrate father's day this year by x100 times...

well..just be prepared..i heard parenthood is quite a not bad place to be...if you prepared..
Old 09-04-2012, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MannyCalavera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You weren't careful enough. All I have to say is, good luck to you. Hope that she's sterile then?
Old 09-04-2012, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

if she is not pregnant, then time 4 u to go see doctor liao ... maybe something wrong somewhere ...
Old 09-04-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 13
doglike is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoglike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I read this thread and I can't stop laughing... TS, how old are you? You just cum in her without thinking what is the consequences?

Anyway, goodluck. Hope the past won't come back to haunt you.

Around 30 percent of women have trouble reaching orgasm

A woman's butt sticks out 25 percent more when she is wearing heels

A blowjob is the number one sexual act desired by straight men
Old 09-04-2012, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Guess TS should be a really young kid.

He must have had a blast!
Old 09-04-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
scorer is Cool - loads of Potential

Can only hope for the best.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on your Indo wife and baby! If you deny, she can always use the 'rape' excuse if you don't comply...
Old 09-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
vagabond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh gosh!!! how old ur u TS?
what done cannot b undone. Now then u worry, wats the use?
Old 09-04-2012, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolarovik View Post

thats pretty much all the sex ur gona have in your lifetime all spend finish in 1 month. once you marry her, the only thing that gona eject out of you is ur money.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:16 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
anton is Cool - loads of Potential

Sigh.... I guess he'd better tell his parents to stand-by ten or twenty thousand (Singapore) dollars to pay her off.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

current sg law is still against current, ex maids from getting PR, even if they are pregnant with a sg baby. i have submitted numberous appeals for bros for their maid wifes but they are all unsuccessful.

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1