The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 27-05-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Last weekday, on first meet only, Ddog kissed Korean gal from behind wearing pleated skirt, pulled down her lacy thongs, lick her sweaty pussycat which smells like salted fish (not smelly, but finds many East Asians smell lidat)
Old 28-05-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple69 View Post
For me is I have sex with my ex-husband's ex colleague which is my current bf

After being with him, he confess that he not only fuck me, he also fuck my ex-husband's sister as well...
but you still enjoy being with him...i salute you sis.....
Old 28-05-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 11
Apple69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyApple69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Haha this is classic.

Be honest. You fcuked him as revenge against yr ex?
Were u happy yr ex sis in law got fcuked too? Was she rawed?
Honestly, i dont use him as revenge. I already like him when i am still married.

Actually i not happy about he have sex with my ex sis in law because i hate her. And yes he fuck her raw.

I think is many man fantasy to fuck friend's wife and sister which most man will not admit. And my bf actually did both on the same friend.
Old 28-05-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster

Apple69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyApple69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
but you still enjoy being with him...i salute you sis.....
Yes i still enjoy with him but he cant touch my ex sis in law again.
Old 28-05-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 8
Emotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of light

So many interesting adventure.
Old 28-05-2016, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Honestly, i dont use him as revenge. I already like him when i am still married.

Actually i not happy about he have sex with my ex sis in law because i hate her. And yes he fuck her raw.

I think is many man fantasy to fuck friend's wife and sister which most man will not admit. And my bf actually did both on the same friend.
sounds like Your bf is either a big time player who fcuks anyone anything not nailed down OR he really hates your ex. You got ask him he got bang yr ex mum in law? Haha

While its a fantasy, the truth is ppl don't fcuk frens wife, Sis, kids etc cos some are cowards but many really have some decency n know its nt the right thing to do.
Old 29-05-2016, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 14
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
sounds like Your bf is either a big time player who fcuks anyone anything not nailed down OR he really hates your ex. You got ask him he got bang yr ex mum in law? Haha

While its a fantasy, the truth is ppl don't fcuk frens wife, Sis, kids etc cos some are cowards but many really have some decency n know its nt the right thing to do.
Not say cowards, but best not to eat and shit in the same backyard. I used to think that I could, until things get awkward and complicated. Years of build up friendship can be ruined
Old 29-05-2016, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:

hahaha no he never bang my ex mum in law but I think he saw her nipple before when she bend down because she don't wear bra at home hahaha.

btw, my ex sis in law that he bang is a married lady with kids.
Old 29-05-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikogoh View Post
Not say cowards, but best not to eat and shit in the same backyard. I used to think that I could, until things get awkward and complicated. Years of build up friendship can be ruined
my bf don't really care abt the relationship with my ex.. maybe that's why.. those he care, he don't touch
Old 29-05-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

My colleague. Worked with her for many years until I became her boss and she my assistant in a branch of a financial institution. Before we got intimate she got married to a guy introduced by her bro-in-law who was also her secret lover. Found this out just before I bonk her for the first time.

It happened one Saturday afternoon, after work (in those days it was 5½ days week) and after all other colleagues had left. We were just lingering around because my wife and her husband were both working OT. Conversation got personal and she started telling me how she met her hubby etc. Also how she got seduced and involved with her bil before during his courting days with her sister.

All this while I thought she was the very goody decent type as she was always behaving impeccably except that she loved wearing tailored dresses which always showed a bit of her D-cup cleavage! We had actually developed feelings for each other all these while without revealing to each other and were like brother and sister until that fateful afternoon.

I must admit being very disappointed with her after learning her dark secrets (as the saying goes...still waters run deep!) someone I thought was so virtuous could actually be in an affair from her secondary school days. They did things I could not even have imagined was possible for a young school girl.

To cut a long story short, after that I was deeply disappointed with her and started packing up to leave the office. Even locked the door already then something just overcame me. I thought if she was such a slut then why can't I screw her too? So I reopen the office door and pulled her inside. Relocked the door and in the semi-darkness started to strip her, unzipped and let her dress drop to the floor, unhooked her bra and for the first time feasted my eyes on her huge pair of boobs that I have been lusting for. As she just stood there leaning against her office table submissively letting me ravished both her tits with my mouth and hands.

After that striped her of her panties and pantyhose to have her standing completely nude before me. Then she started to unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants and pulled it down together with my briefs and proceeded to bj me. After I couldn't take it any longer I lifted her up onto the table and proceeded to fuck her and came into her pussy. We kissed and cleanse each other up, dressed up and left the office again without a word!

From that day onward she became my office wife...sex after work in the office whenever I wanted without question. Even during her 3 subsequent pregnancies we fucked until she couldn't be fucked then she'ld satisfy me with her enthusiastic bbbj and not to mentioned she loved to play and swallow my cum. Her third child she believed was mine though never tested. Our relationship lasted a few years until she was promoted to managed her own branch.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 30-05-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
My colleague. Worked with her for many years until I became her boss and she my assistant in a branch of a financial institution. Before we got intimate she got married to a guy introduced by her bro-in-law who was also her secret lover. Found this out just before I bonk her for the first time.

It happened one Saturday afternoon, after work (in those days it was 5½ days week) and after all other colleagues had left. We were just lingering around because my wife and her husband were both working OT. Conversation got personal and she started telling me how she met her hubby etc. Also how she got seduced and involved with her bil before during his courting days with her sister.

All this while I thought she was the very goody decent type as she was always behaving impeccably except that she loved wearing tailored dresses which always showed a bit of her D-cup cleavage! We had actually developed feelings for each other all these while without revealing to each other and were like brother and sister until that fateful afternoon.

I must admit being very disappointed with her after learning her dark secrets (as the saying goes...still waters run deep!) someone I thought was so virtuous could actually be in an affair from her secondary school days. They did things I could not even have imagined was possible for a young school girl.

To cut a long story short, after that I was deeply disappointed with her and started packing up to leave the office. Even locked the door already then something just overcame me. I thought if she was such a slut then why can't I screw her too? So I reopen the office door and pulled her inside. Relocked the door and in the semi-darkness started to strip her, unzipped and let her dress drop to the floor, unhooked her bra and for the first time feasted my eyes on her huge pair of boobs that I have been lusting for. As she just stood there leaning against her office table submissively letting me ravished both her tits with my mouth and hands.

After that striped her of her panties and pantyhose to have her standing completely nude before me. Then she started to unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants and pulled it down together with my briefs and proceeded to bj me. After I couldn't take it any longer I lifted her up onto the table and proceeded to fuck her and came into her pussy. We kissed and cleanse each other up, dressed up and left the office again without a word!

From that day onward she became my office wife...sex after work in the office whenever I wanted without question. Even during her 3 subsequent pregnancies we fucked until she couldn't be fucked then she'ld satisfy me with her enthusiastic bbbj and not to mentioned she loved to play and swallow my cum. Her third child she believed was mine though never tested. Our relationship lasted a few years until she was promoted to managed her own branch.

Got involved with a colleague too, bonked almost every few days including once during a conf call (where we had to be on to listen but didn't need to talk).

Her butt was bubble type and its easy to doggy on the wall or her all fours on a chair. In fact we left a stain in the office couch for visitors of which the cleaning lady had so much problem getting rid of its still there.

Sadly she left after 3 years.

End of the day, not wise to eat/shit in the same place. IMHO
Old 30-05-2016, 09:38 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

How many friends he got that he doesn't care about?

Quote:

Quote:
hahaha no he never bang my ex mum in law but I think he saw her nipple before when she bend down because she don't wear bra at home hahaha.

btw, my ex sis in law that he bang is a married lady with kids.
Quote:
my bf don't really care abt the relationship with my ex.. maybe that's why.. those he care, he don't touch
Old 30-05-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
How many friends he got that he doesn't care about?
Don't be a typical spore woman n ask such things la.
Learn from me.

I wish her well n hope her bf values her even if he may not love her. I understand the stigma she face as a divorcee. Even if Jamie yeo don't have daughter, she'll find it hard.
Old 30-05-2016, 10:53 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't be a typical spore woman n ask such things la.
Learn from me.

I wish her well n hope her bf values her even if he may not love her. I understand the stigma she face as a divorcee. Even if Jamie yeo don't have daughter, she'll find it hard.
Wah you good siah. Okok learn from you. Subliminal msg lol
Old 30-05-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post

I must admit being very disappointed with her after learning her dark secrets (as the saying goes...still waters run deep!) someone I thought was so virtuous could actually be in an affair from her secondary school days. They did things I could not even have imagined was possible for a young school
Bro Yang Punk.

Was the working relationship between the two of you ever affected thereafter?

Just wondering whether I should make a move on my chio subordinate?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1