The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
kenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangoshow View Post
Anyone like to meetup in pattaya?

Drop me a pm.

Thank you.
When will you be there?
Old 27-05-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by storyaboutaguy View Post
Hi planning a trip to Pattaya next week. Haven't been there for almost 3 years now since I moved overseas. Can someone tell me what are the lady rates like these days and if its worth goin?

Cheers
Avoid Walking Street if you do not wish to pay carrothead prices and you will be alright elsewhere in Patts. It is low season now and everyone is hungry so remember to bargain, bargain and bargain.

I was surprised that bargirls who insisted on 1K-1.5K baht for ST and refused to budge just 6 months ago are now willing to accept 700-800baht. And many AGG dancers rates have drop to 2K-3K...... down from 3K-4K half a yr ago.

And FLs abound in clubs/discos at rates of 1K..... if you have to pay more than 1K to an FL during this period I would consider you as a carrothead.

And lastly do switch on your LB detector....... Katoeys are in abundant supply and may even outnumber the real girls if you include those post-ops sistas..... some of these post-ops are really hard to differentiate..... they look, behave and feel more feminine than real ladies.
Old 28-05-2016, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Emirates1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lower than bk, try bliss on walking street, checkout number 129..

But bar fine is 1000 baht aft 11pm
Old 28-05-2016, 03:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emirates1 View Post
Lower than bk, try bliss on walking street, checkout number 129..

But bar fine is 1000 baht aft 11pm
Walking street is like a zoo now with all those PRC tour groups..... I avoid that place now.
Old 28-05-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Walking street is like a zoo now with all those PRC tour groups..... I avoid that place now.
Never say never! Walking Street agogos are still good place for eye candy. Can go there ogle then hit other placces

Beer bars and other bars behind the main strip still hold gems for us to dig.

The PRC groups don't stay late , never see them after 11pm. I can already see younger Chinese smaller groups that chiong Pattaya solely for drinking and mongering. The stereotype is slowing being cast away.

Bo pain la , Walking Street is a victim of its own success.
Old 30-05-2016, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I am "Ah Tiong".
You see me no up is it?
Old 30-05-2016, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
I am "Ah Tiong".
You see me no up is it?
Why ppl hate ah tiong, there are reasons. We dun have to elaborate them as they are well known around the world.

To Thais, ah Tiong is a nuisance but those in tourism will love their money. In Thailand, u dun see big groups of England tourists, Russian tourists or where ever but u will see buses of PRC. Go to Don muang airport, u will feel like u are in 1 of the Chinese airport.
Old 30-05-2016, 12:34 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Beer bars and other bars behind the main strip still hold gems for us to dig.
My favorite spot in WS.
Old 30-05-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Why ppl hate ah tiong, there are reasons. We dun have to elaborate them as they are well known around the world.

To Thais, ah Tiong is a nuisance but those in tourism will love their money. In Thailand, u dun see big groups of England tourists, Russian tourists or where ever but u will see buses of PRC. Go to Don muang airport, u will feel like u are in 1 of the Chinese airport.
Thailand's economy depends a lot on tourism.
So Thais should be thankful that plane loads of PRCs are contributing to their GDP.

Albeit some PRCs are very undesirable in manners/behaviour.
Old 30-05-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Thailand's economy depends a lot on tourism.
So Thais should be thankful that plane loads of PRCs are contributing to their GDP.

Albeit some PRCs are very undesirable in manners/behaviour.
I see many many plane loads of PRC tourists...... but I do not see them spending much money at all. I remember staying at Palazzo last year and was in the lobby when a group of PRC tourists returned and gathered at the lobby presumably waiting for instructions from their tour guide. Their chatter was so loud and I overheard them boasting about how much they had spent that day.

A: "Wan le zhen tian wo yi fen chien tou mei yong."

B: "Nen shen jiu shen ba. Mei pi yao hua zhiji de chien."

C: "Lao Zhang suo le tui. Wo men de tuan shi chuen bao de. Se meh chien ye buyong fu."

One of them came to seat beside me as all the other seats were taken. I took the opportunity to talk with him. I found out they were all colleagues from Henan. This was a company trip and the company paid for airfares/accommodation/meals/sightseeing tours. All other expenses were to be borne by themselves. So I asked him how much has he already spent. His reply stunned me. "Everything is so expensive here. How can we afford? I want to buy a bottle of drinking water at the convenience store this afternoon, it cost 23 baht. I did not buy because it is too expensive for that bottle of water."

In my heart I was saying its only 23 baht and you are so calculative. Like that what for come?
Old 30-05-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mybruce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lao jiao pls advice. If I were to arrived bkk airport at 1655hr. Would I be able to catch the 1800hr bell bus service? No check in luggage.
Old 30-05-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayan View Post

In my heart I was saying its only 23 baht and you are so calculative. Like that what for come?
I do not know what water u referring to and what type of convenience store.... if we are talking about small bottle of singha water, chang water and so on, selling 23 thb in 7-11... I will also not buy. Too expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybruce View Post
Lao jiao pls advice. If I were to arrived bkk airport at 1655hr. Would I be able to catch the 1800hr bell bus service? No check in luggage.
U might n u might not catch it.... too many unknown factors. High chance u are able catch the bus but why risk n rush?
Old 31-05-2016, 03:24 AM
Samster

Yes in Bangkok THB23 for a small bottle of water from convenience store is considered expensive.

Alcohol tax is going through the roof in Thailand.
Beer is cheaper in China, Hong Kong, Macau than Thailand.
Old 31-05-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
kenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayan View Post
I see many many plane loads of PRC tourists...... but I do not see them spending much money at all. I remember staying at Palazzo last year and was in the lobby when a group of PRC tourists returned and gathered at the lobby presumably waiting for instructions from their tour guide. Their chatter was so loud and I overheard them boasting about how much they had spent that day.

A: "Wan le zhen tian wo yi fen chien tou mei yong."

B: "Nen shen jiu shen ba. Mei pi yao hua zhiji de chien."

C: "Lao Zhang suo le tui. Wo men de tuan shi chuen bao de. Se meh chien ye buyong fu."

One of them came to seat beside me as all the other seats were taken. I took the opportunity to talk with him. I found out they were all colleagues from Henan. This was a company trip and the company paid for airfares/accommodation/meals/sightseeing tours. All other expenses were to be borne by themselves. So I asked him how much has he already spent. His reply stunned me. "Everything is so expensive here. How can we afford? I want to buy a bottle of drinking water at the convenience store this afternoon, it cost 23 baht. I did not buy because it is too expensive for that bottle of water."

To us 23 baht is just 90 cents. To them is almost 5 RMB. So cannot compare la.
Old 31-05-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mybruce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I do not know what water u referring to and what type of convenience store.... if we are talking about small bottle of singha water, chang water and so on, selling 23 thb in 7-11... I will also not buy. Too expensive.

U might n u might not catch it.... too many unknown factors. High chance u are able catch the bus but why risk n rush?
Small head can't wait! Hehe. Like amazing race leh...
If take 1800hr bus reached 2000hr, check in hotel settle in, freshen up, just nice party time.

If take 1900hr, reached 2100hr, by time settle in and ready to chiong about 2300hr abit too late liao. Early bird catch early worms no? Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1