The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 6
beemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant future
Some interesting things you hear in Hc

Thought instead of just sharing contacts..why not we share some funny things ML has told u In the hc?

Let me kick start

1. Some ml scared to massage some customers as they get a strange vibe from the customer. End up don’t even offer gq
2. One customer always visited the spa and would ask ml to pee into his mouth. Yes, I know pee fetish isn’t that uncommon. One ml would drink up loads of water before session to Ensure more natural peeing.prob got better tips
3. Frequent jap customer would pay to eat ml shit
4. Girl squeezed her stomach fats in front of customer and actually showed off how fat she was gained weight during cb. End up customer lose all steam and session fail

Do feel free to add if you have some stories to share
Old 26-09-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!
Re: Some interesting things you hear in Hc

My ML told me one customer , pay one hour, asked her lie down he massage her instead...super hum sup.only wanna pay for entrance fees, save on auto roaming haha.
Old 26-09-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 10
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future

ML had a stomachache midway massage and requested her collegue to take over the session. Her collegue came in and popped the GQ instantly.
Old 26-09-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

This was at a clean joint.

ML told me that she had one client who got so horny even though she didn't tease or do anything. He requested that she stop and just stand at the door while he PCC"d in the shower.
Old 27-09-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

one ML actually shared to me that one customer wanted her to take out her bottoms. do take note that this is in the midst of massage where he just flipped over, so he could go south but she refused and ended up, she didnt even offer GQ.
Old 27-09-2020, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

"Condom break .....?!! "
Old 27-09-2020, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 4
Sogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to behold

one ML told me that once client actually met his son as her customer before him. pretty awkward, then the session and no GQ pop for that guy.
Old 27-09-2020, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Ml sharing customer do finish no pay money or do half way the guy say stop and refuse to pay which is the type that really disgrace chiongster
Old 27-09-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cloudfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

halfway through the massage the ML told me she is actually a guy and i never went back to the place ever
Old 27-09-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Some interesting things you hear in Hc

I am no fans of hj. Got once, a ML offer me hj, i rejected. I told her is either bbbj or fj. Then she told me she has a better offer which was she hold my cock with her mouth open. Pretending i am goona shoot and told me to take photo. The offer is $150. I told her to fly kite. How about i open my mouth and she strip and take photo i offer $100 ?She says her customer ever do that and made him very high. First time heard this kind of ridiculous offer. Next, when i went into another joint and she saw me, she avoid me and let other ML to service me.
Old 27-09-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxiong View Post
I am no fans of hj. Got once, a ML offer me hj, i rejected. I told her is either bbbj or fj. Then she told me she has a better offer which was she hold my cock with her mouth open. Pretending i am goona shoot and told me to take photo. The offer is $150. I told her to fly kite. How about i open my mouth and she strip and take photo i offer $100 ?She says her customer ever do that and made him very high. First time heard this kind of ridiculous offer. Next, when i went into another joint and she saw me, she avoid me and let other ML to service me.
Haha. Similar experience but mine is using face. ML say want to see how far I can shoot and place her face on my chest. Say she will not avoid if I can reach. LOL. Too bad old man no more power...young I can shoot till my face not only chest...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 27-09-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 5
SEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ML saying her boss’s husband want to
have sex on her.
She claim she declined
afraid will get into trouble if her boss
find out.

I was wondering how this ML pass
their interview ?
Boss will test run them before
employing them ?
If it is a female boss will get
some1 to test run them ?
Old 27-09-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX11 View Post
ML saying her boss’s husband want to
have sex on her.
She claim she declined
afraid will get into trouble if her boss
find out.

I was wondering how this ML pass
their interview ?
Boss will test run them before
employing them ?
If it is a female boss will get
some1 to test run them ?

Interesting! In the past one of the MLs I used to see twice/thrice a month eventually asked me to "visit" her when I got a job. She said she wouldn't mind divorcing her husband to be with me. I stopped seeing her after that.
Old 27-09-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

1. Father and son goes for servicing together.

2. Customer pays ML a good sum of money just to eat her ass. She no need service him.

3. Customer pays 100+ to massage ML while she sleeps. No need service.

4. Customer brings new black stockings for ML every session so he can rip them.
Old 27-09-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

An Indian girl made appointment with chinese ML on second time RTM.
When chinese ML enters cubicle, Indian girl is standing there stark naked in birthday suit.
ML, unsure, ask Indian girl to lie on bed..
Indian girl request ass, hdly and massage for 1.5 hrs.
ML says she feels strange as she has no lesbian inclinations and strange to feel moisture from a wet p***y.
I told her not unusual as she has the same thing but she say she rather service men as can see and feel something different which she does not have.. ha ha..
ML did not take up indian girl again rejecting her saying she busy.. ML is her own boss so can do this..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1