The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-09-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
siahowla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

worth visit to amk. add me for ctc.
Old 26-09-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
2 weeks ago check with her quoted me $78 and few days ago tried her and she say now $88.

Actually during my session her attitude was good and seem friendly and nice to chat. Baoyang skill wise I would say not bad but would still prefer xiao han way of baoyang.
yea her price keep increasing cause she know her demand is there. still got ppl willing to pay which im not.
which xiao han u referring to? is it the JG lady who allows F as well?
Old 26-09-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
yea her price keep increasing cause she know her demand is there. still got ppl willing to pay which im not.
which xiao han u referring to? is it the JG lady who allows F as well?
Yes she use to be at Tiong Bahru.
Old 26-09-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

L appointment full all day, that's why can increase price cos the demand is there. I wont be surprise if price increase again in a few weeks when she shifted to bigger place.
Old 26-09-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of

Ya L appointment always full. See her small white board really back to back appointment.
On the other hand M always empty because her sensual is really dry compare to L. Haha. Wish M can be as playful as L.
Old 26-09-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 18
wonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Tried both this tattoo lady and another one in Geylang. Tattoo lady is pretty and young but the Geylang one is better at juagen technique.

Tattoo lady:
Waxing - no rating as always painful for me
Juagen - 7/10
Look: 8/10
Figure: 7/10 (b cups)

Geylang lady
Waxing - don’t do
Juagen - 9/10 (sibei power with more teasing. Nearly blast out a few times but she don’t allow you to blast till grand finale)
Look: 6.5/10 (milf)
Figure: E cups

Both are nice ladies with good service. The Geylang one more hiong as it is at home. Lol! One time I just gave her a massage then finger her pussy till it was leaking juice. Drag her into the toilet for enjoyable evening.
can share ctc?
Old 26-09-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -80 / Power: 0
wonderfulsex has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
On the other hand M always empty because her sensual is really dry compare to L. Haha. Wish M can be as playful as L.
I am her regular supporter and I offer her $100 for HJ or $150 for BJ with full auto roam but rejected by her. M said $1000 she also don't want to do. I always hope that H can massage for me but she do facial only.
Old 26-09-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfulsex View Post
I am her regular supporter and I offer her $100 for HJ or $150 for BJ with full auto roam but rejected by her. M said $1000 she also don't want to do. I always hope that H can massage for me but she do facial only.
I think because this place most customer is a women. So they don't want to have many male customer come because want special.
Btw the ear cleaning service by M not as pro as the other ear digging place by vietbu at whampoa there.
Old 26-09-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11410 / Power: 19
darkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond repute

Is E coming back?

>5pts
2nd Upz list:sailsingapore,Apollo,CoCk shoCk,arse-nal,Passerbyer,Rasta Marley,Smoky7,Prince7, loneyheart,Supervert,bigbirdbird,lonebonker, SureScore,lipe,Swagelock,PeaceKris,hungten,Hurrica ne88,powerkid,topcook1,grey82,owen10,owl888,ejectj oy,Havanna Slicks,Sex crusader, Sanuuk,Jay Chou,crackpod, SimplyUnperfect, Wankjanice, Cumexplorer,

3rd Upz list: Passerbyer, Apollo, bigbirdbird
Old 27-09-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Anyone think L and XY looks quite similar ? are they sisters ?
Old 27-09-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
Anyone think L and XY looks quite similar ? are they sisters ?
Totally dont look alike
Old 27-09-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfulsex View Post
Who is H huh? I went Bukit Merah branch, got 1 PRC quite big tits but she do facial one.
Old 27-09-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Who is H huh?
Helen from Malaysia. You can see her pics at their FB.
Old 27-09-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

So no one tried FF? She looked very cfm...see her pic holding banana want to suck it
Old 27-09-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
So no one tried FF? She looked very cfm...see her pic holding banana want to suck it
I see FeiFei my kukubird fall asleep
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread