The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 28-08-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10334 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

H22 started to demolished liao.

Old 29-08-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

No choice. Finally AV took this period of the virus to close down PT. I guess it move to Rowell Court because past 20 yrs. This remain the cheapest brothel in this red dot. $50 per session is below costs. The biggest group of customers are FWs.

This is new normal, the one we dare not look into it. More then social distance measures. WL biz relocate to another location. Much more. We live with this no turning back to before Wuhan virus aka Covid 19.

We had come 1/2 yr allreally. Hold on mine friends!
Old 29-08-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
No choice. Finally AV took this period of the virus to close down PT. I guess it move to Rowell Court because past 20 yrs. This remain the cheapest brothel in this red dot. $50 per session is below costs. The biggest group of customers are FWs.

This is new normal, the one we dare not look into it. More then social distance measures. WL biz relocate to another location. Much more. We live with this no turning back to before Wuhan virus aka Covid 19.

Where is the next destination?
Old 29-08-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

ooo PT close down, one page of history gone ...

where those wl move to ?
Old 29-08-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Ex H22 Mei Na is at KL. She took a pic two days ago and, upload in her FB. She is in MLM, "AM" skin products. I feel it she is doing well and, if she decide to retired I am happy for her.

I looking at Malaysian ladies working in hawker ctrs. A new batch has taken over 1/2 yr ago. Prettier and younger. I wonder are they been recruited by OKTs? Is the working permit at hawker ctrs a cover for FL biz?

A new generation has began. Bare with it we have done it for six mths. Alittle while longer. We see how it go from here.
Old 06-09-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
CBhunterman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sad to heard that PT was closed down.
Old 06-09-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

I heard current OKTs cannot tahan paying rental fee already, more houses will be closed.
Old 07-09-2020, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think by delaying the opening of all red light areas, the Government also quite happy to let PT die a natural death this way. For the Government, PT is a probably like a sore thumb sticking out in an area where there are lots of potential to be redeveloped. Just look at the new condo that they are planning to do behind PT. I feel really sad if PT no more. Don't talk about the good sex provided by our regulars. It's understandable enough. But I will also miss the times when we chat with our regulars over many things, like food, travel, holidays, their trips back home to Malaysia, fuckin hell I even shared bit of my personal problems with my regulars like Janet, Sally. Joyce also once told me her ex BF a lawyer who was her regular when she was still working in GL. I will really miss these golden oldies should PT really closes down.
Old 07-09-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

The sound of piaking Michelle's perky and fleshy ass doggie style will remain a never to be forgotten memory
Old 07-09-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Regular customers will never forget the moaning sounds, behind the 3 closed door, from the 3 white bunny at H22.

They were advice to lower down the volumes.
Old 07-09-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Regular customers will never forget the moaning sounds, behind the 3 closed door, from the 3 white bunny at H22.

They were advice to lower down the volumes.
lol H22 got 3 white bunnys? which WLs?
Old 07-09-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
CBhunterman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
I heard current OKTs cannot tahan paying rental fee already, more houses will be closed.
Bad news again
Old 11-09-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 9
bleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud of

Hi, all bros here,
who can intro me a WL with sibeh huge areolas?
I really love huge areola, but didnt found it...

Pls advice, thanks a lot, bros
Old 11-09-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach51001 View Post
Hi, all bros here,
who can intro me a WL with sibeh huge areolas?
I really love huge areola, but didnt found it...

Pls advice, thanks a lot, bros
Big aerola... so far not that I know of unless then big sized WLs
Old 11-09-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 9
bleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Big aerola... so far not that I know of unless then big sized WLs
Bro, Can advice that petain road start on what time yah?
I newbie, and nvr been there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1