The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 24-09-2020, 05:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
Like LOTR , 1 ring to rule them all...........lol
Bro u remind me of one phase, imagine she telling u “ My Precious”....
Old 24-09-2020, 05:29 AM
Samster

forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
Maybe he catch him on the slow day or give more tips. So play slowly let him enjoy. Anyway 1st floor only have 1 place..
..........👍🏻
Old 24-09-2020, 05:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
Linda vs Vivi. Which one better ah
To each have their own preference, to me it’s like a 1990 Mercedes those with the big headlights series, old but abit status vs a 2010 model Mercedes, Slim n sleek no more big headlights, just renew coe but still Fashionable n usable
Old 24-09-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
pighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allmaker View Post
Today done a walking marathon from level 1 to level 4. Follow the post on Linda search which a senior bro mentioned about coming out from carpark entrance. I just checked there are 2 carpark entrance, so got lost in which is the correct corridor that he is referring to.

Ended up go check out a thai MP to see if that could be the one which Linda works, the old man at the counter say there is no such lady with that name. Not sure if linda is currently doing OWO?

Any bro can give me more info for a new bird like me?

I saw 3 GILF at level 4. Sadly their taste is too strong for my liking.
Her signboard "N****e facial" up the escalator turn left.
Old 24-09-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
pighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
If u can unlock her u r almost 百毒不侵了
I tell Angie fj raw for $10 ai mai. After that she leave me alo e forever
Old 24-09-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
Angie better.. if u unlock her means u unlock all ML..
Means any ML is ok for u
Honest hor, Angie is okay wan just that her attitude damn annoying
Old 24-09-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Allmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Honest hor, Angie is okay wan just that her attitude damn annoying
Yesterday Angie did not pester me but she keep a lookout for me as though she is hoping that I can take a peek at her. haha. I recce the place as though I was looking for a particular shop around the area with my mobile on hand as though I was "taking" a video. Maybe that helps to prevent people from pestering me.
Old 24-09-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Today done a walking marathon from level 1 to level 4. Follow the post on Linda search which a senior bro mentioned about coming out from carpark entrance. I just checked there are 2 carpark entrance, so got lost in which is the correct corridor that he is referring to.
You are right as there are two carpark entrances. It is the carpark entrance closer to the toilet. When you exit that carpark entrance, you look down a corridor. That corridor is where Linda is.
Old 24-09-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Allmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pighead833 View Post
Her signboard "N****e facial" up the escalator turn left.
Thank you very much. I shall do another round of recce few days later. Currently still trying to hold my ground after seeing 3 GILF. Whole body not feeling good after seeing them around. Darn.
Old 24-09-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thank you very much. I shall do another round of recce few days later. Currently still trying to hold my ground after seeing 3 GILF. Whole body not feeling good after seeing them around. Darn.
Enjoy bro
I just did linda yesterday
She is good,everything u want dont shy to tell her
Old 24-09-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
You are right as there are two carpark entrances. It is the carpark entrance closer to the toilet. When you exit that carpark entrance, you look down a corridor. That corridor is where Linda is.
Noted. Thanks a lot. I need more time to strengthen myself so I can clear King Angie to unlock Linda.
Old 24-09-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Noted. Thanks a lot. I need more time to strengthen myself so I can clear King Angie to unlock Linda.
One senior bro said posted once. You are their paymaster. Do not be afraid of them. They can be persistent but you have to stand your ground.
Old 24-09-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
OldHenBetterNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading the threads, wonder how you guys get horny in the middle of the night still discussing this place. If those women look like girls advertised in the FASTGOAL picture, it makes sense but those are GILF or MILF standard?
Old 24-09-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldHenBetterNo View Post
After reading the threads, wonder how you guys get horny in the middle of the night still discussing this place. If those women look like girls advertised in the FASTGOAL picture, it makes sense but those are GILF or MILF standard?
One man's meat is another man's poison. I find lvl4 too 重口味 for me too. But for others it may be the reason life exists.
Old 24-09-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 18
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

Going there to take a look see. 😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1