The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
garne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Might be Chen Chen. But she no longer working there
Hi bro , do you know the whereabouts of chen chen? If you do, please pm me. I tried to ask her boss of the previous amk joint but she doesn't want to tell me
Old 12-09-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralty View Post
Shirley & Zoey..... You will need to visit them a few more times to gain their trust before you get anything.

Let me share my advice and encounter.

Don't waste your money here, they are both just GND look nia, not those sexy or pretty type that worth such investment.

Try the elder sister last month, $68 for hot stone massage. The massage was not bad but kinds short and then due to my fair skin, she say that it may become vry red if using hot stone, so suggest where wanna consider mosha? As I does worry of the red mark, decided to go with mosha. And half way while doing my back, she told me if wanna do front will have to add another $20. So I thought what she mean is for my Junior, and for $20 only, I agreed lor. Nabei, the front mosha last less than 5min and with just about a min on my junior!!!! Then she told me its done and can go for shower....While having shower, feel damn TL lor. After shower when she come to the cubicle, I fucked her (verbally hor) that for additional $20 you just spent about a min on my junior, that's kinda cheating my $$$, and that is on top of the $68 hourly rate I have already paud...Think she sense my unhappiness and kinda worry, in the end she told me no need to pay the $20 add-on lor, and I just walk out....
Old 12-09-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post

Don't waste your money here, they are both just GND look nia, not those sexy or pretty type that worth such investment.

Try the elder sister last month, $68 for hot stone massage. The massage was not bad but kinds short and then due to my fair skin, she say that it may become vry red if using hot stone, so suggest where wanna consider mosha? As I does worry of the red mark, decided to go with mosha. And half way while doing my back, she told me if wanna do front will have to add another $20. So I thought what she mean is for my Junior, and for $20 only, I agreed lor. Nabei, the front mosha last less than 5min and with just about a min on my junior!!!! Then she told me its done and can go for shower....While having shower, feel damn TL lor. After shower when she come to the cubicle, I fucked her (verbally hor) that for additional $20 you just spent about a min on my junior, that's kinda cheating my $$$, and that is on top of the $68 hourly rate I have already paud...Think she sense my unhappiness and kinda worry, in the end she told me no need to pay the $20 add-on lor, and I just walk out....
Wa means she HJ you for 1 min only without you release and stopped?

I did encounter the mosha part where Z keep saying my 热气很重 back red, ask me want consider mosha or not. I do go other places for massage and this is the first time I got someone telling me that so I rejected.

I chatted with her she give me the quite conservative feel tbh. Conservative as in I doubt can have high playability from my own first impression.

But to be fair, if not there for release and just want massage, they got strength for people who like hard massage. Though not for me I not into hard massage.

There's a saying here "One man meat is another man poison".

Thanks for the info bro, will up your points later.

Last edited by desudesu; 12-09-2020 at 10:01 PM.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post

Upped you bro on sharing more insight this place
Thanks for uncovering the truth. At least you save back $20 la.
If this can not pass H bro’s standard, it usually will not be good for me also. Was on the fence of thinking to go but oh well
Old 12-09-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Upped you bro on sharing more insight this place
Thanks for uncovering the truth. At least you save back $20 la.
If this can not pass H bro’s standard, it usually will not be good for me also. Was on the fence of thinking to go but oh well

Thanks for the point, but thats not really important to me, what's more important is to help bro here save their time and money
Old 13-09-2020, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
garne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter15 View Post
Thanks for the tip bro. Guess I will have to try a few more times? Haha. Up you.
I have been Z's regular for quite some time now.rtm about 10 times.while she is quite pretty, the most she will offer is a hj with very very very limited roamig. Hope it clears some of the bro's doubts here.
Old 13-09-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
BoopDiBoop is Cool - loads of Potential

Anybody tried Lavender beauty solutions?
Old 13-09-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
skylit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoopDiBoop View Post
Anybody tried Lavender beauty solutions?
Wrong thread to ask.
Old 14-09-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

I think he referring to the ave 4 one. Previous pages already say skipped.
Old 14-09-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by garne View Post
Hi bro , do you know the whereabouts of chen chen? If you do, please pm me. I tried to ask her boss of the previous amk joint but she doesn't want to tell me
Not sure where she went too
Old 14-09-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by keisukehonda View Post
Can bros share the 33X amk shop contact for the JG ? I went this am... cannot find. Only one near a burn joysticks incense shop. Inside lady quite old , pls advise pm also ok
There is two MP shop at this 33* one beside incense shop.. use to have two ladies.. both milf.. one is slim n one is cubby.. the slim wan no longer work.. left the cubby wan..
Then another wan is beside uncle type hair salon.. oso used to have two ladies.. both milf.. one slim dress to kill.. one abit fat.. the fat want no longer work.. n oso the shop is moving end of the month.. heard is to a bigger shop but location dunno?

Hope the info can help u..
Old 14-09-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
There is two MP shop at this 33* one beside incense shop.. use to have two ladies.. both milf.. one is slim n one is cubby.. the slim wan no longer work.. left the cubby wan..
Then another wan is beside uncle type hair salon.. oso used to have two ladies.. both milf.. one slim dress to kill.. one abit fat.. the fat want no longer work.. n oso the shop is moving end of the month.. heard is to a bigger shop but location dunno?

They moved to the back of the Blk but still within the same Blk
Old 14-09-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Then another wan is beside uncle type hair salon.. oso used to have two ladies.. both milf.. one slim dress to kill.. one abit fat.. the fat want no lon8ger work.. n oso the shop is moving end of the month.. heard is to a bigger shop but location dunno?

New shop just 1 min walking distance away
Old 15-09-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
sorosX is one of the Best!sorosX is one of the Best!sorosX is one of the Best!

Quote:

Do you know if the second shop old ml Shirley coming back? I used to go there every week, her svc is top notch. That time she’s working with the other plump Mongolia ml
Old 15-09-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorosX View Post
Do you know if the second shop old ml Shirley coming back? I used to go there every week, her svc is top notch. That time she’s working with the other plump Mongolia ml
Only know the one beside uncle type salon now left with the slim dress to kill ML Lisa.. but know their lady boss.. is a pretty milf.. dress class n sexy at time..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread