The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-09-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
2nd floor fot 1 near staircase. Beside toilet. 1 milf in black.. Overheard seems like speaking Thai. Does she provide service? Looks like hair saloon to me.

Thanks in advance
her body not bad oso but she dont wanna quote me
Old 28-09-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 17
darkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Went back down to 2nd floor. Walking towards the exit, the shop just before the link bridge got one short hair ML (almost touching shoulder) cradling a sleeping kid.
I saw her too. We made eye contact too but she didn't signal for me to go in. She just carried on with her daze with her child sleeping in her arms. Like a bit weird to try her since she might be the only one in the shop with her child.
Old 28-09-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
KuayTutu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Now that ppc becoming ghost town, this would be my goto place from now on. Didnt expect i would love this place after reading the reviews.

Just headed down earlier. Walked L2 and saw one familiar aunty from ppc and last time pearl ctr. Keep calling me but didnt wanna entertain as shes not my type. Shes wearing red short dress btw. Went to the toilet area and asked this milf but she rejected me. Headed straight to L4 and it feels like old fortune centre.

Cut story short, i went for coco. Awesome tits. She was wearing this blue top showing off her deep cleavage and blck tight dress. Shes too friendly to skip. Went in, paid entry and removed my clothes. I lied face up so she started off massaging my head and chest. While massaging my chest, she purposely bent over to massage my stomach and knock her tits on my face. Ultra steam! After few knocks, she asked if i wanna remove my underwear. So i obliged. And she asked what i wanna do today.

As its my first time there and she nv see me before, she went with hj. I did ask if she does fj but she say lets acquaint each other first before the deed comes. Shes quite chatty and friendly. I pulled up her skirt and squeezed her ass. She was wearing a normal black panty tho. Ass not very meaty. Then i went to grab her tits. She didnt wanna remove her clothes..... but still it was large, prolly a d cup.

Came in no time and left a happy man.

Quite ex tho but i’ll visit again for sure.
Good share bro, maybe will try her next time.
Btw what is the damage?
Old 28-09-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 4
Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!
Quote:
Now that ppc becoming ghost town, this would be my goto place from now on. Didnt expect i would love this place after reading the reviews.

Just headed down earlier. Walked L2 and saw one familiar aunty from ppc and last time pearl ctr. Keep calling me but didnt wanna entertain as shes not my type. Shes wearing red short dress btw. Went to the toilet area and asked this milf but she rejected me. Headed straight to L4 and it feels like old fortune centre.

Cut story short, i went for coco. Awesome tits. She was wearing this blue top showing off her deep cleavage and blck tight dress. Shes too friendly to skip. Went in, paid entry and removed my clothes. I lied face up so she started off massaging my head and chest. While massaging my chest, she purposely bent over to massage my stomach and knock her tits on my face. Ultra steam! After few knocks, she asked if i wanna remove my underwear. So i obliged. And she asked what i wanna do today.

As its my first time there and she nv see me before, she went with hj. I did ask if she does fj but she say lets acquaint each other first before the deed comes. Shes quite chatty and friendly. I pulled up her skirt and squeezed her ass. She was wearing a normal black panty tho. Ass not very meaty. Then i went to grab her tits. She didnt wanna remove her clothes..... but still it was large, prolly a d cup.

Came in no time and left a happy man.

Quite ex tho but i’ll visit again for sure.
This coco shop is near the computer shop? Nowadays got many ML called coco
Old 28-09-2020, 07:21 PM
Samster

lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telia View Post
This coco shop is near the computer shop? Nowadays got many ML called coco
not near com shop. near to connecting main ent
Old 28-09-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkrait View Post
I saw her too. We made eye contact too but she didn't signal for me to go in. She just carried on with her daze with her child sleeping in her arms. Like a bit weird to try her since she might be the only one in the shop with her child.
I agree with that thot. Even if I had Vit M at that time, it might have been weird to approach a lady with a kid asleep in her arms and go "Massage?"

But what else to do really? I'd take the plunge when my Vit M replenishes in a few days.
Old 29-09-2020, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
her body not bad oso but she dont wanna quote me
Bro you mean she never signal you in? Did u approach her if she provide a service?
If she provides facial or hairwash. Maybe got chance of special..

Anyone can advise? I think she is in her 40s
Old 29-09-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Finally made a return trip to USSC, think I should have seen every one of the MLs on there. The 2nd floor pink signboard nearest to the link bridge appears to be the prettiest thus far. Unfortunately, today was not open.

One observation: A lot of bros prowling around like guard duty prowling. Going round and round and round (me included). Next time should initiate some hand sign that identifies as SBF bros.
Old 29-09-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Bro you mean she never signal you in? Did u approach her if she provide a service?
If she provides facial or hairwash. Maybe got chance of special..

Anyone can advise? I think she is in her 40s
maybe i wear jeans. they think i av
Old 29-09-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Alright i give it a try... Will update here. If anyone knows pls revert here..
Old 30-09-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

Quote:
no la. Some AV wear bermudas also, some even wear like those chiongsters.
Old 30-09-2020, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Finally made a return trip to USSC, think I should have seen every one of the MLs on there. The 2nd floor pink signboard nearest to the link bridge appears to be the prettiest thus far. Unfortunately, today was not open.

One observation: A lot of bros prowling around like guard duty prowling. Going round and round and round (me included). Next time should initiate some hand sign that identifies as SBF bros.
This is a good call then we can tcss at the coffee shop there

Maybe next time when see a bro prowling if they are SBF bro maybe can turn on their Hp flash light, so if both bro also turn on which mean they are SBF

I will try it when I go there again
Old 30-09-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
buyaogaobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So in general which is the good ones in ussc? Might go see see.
Old 30-09-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
This is a good call then we can tcss at the coffee shop there

Maybe next time when see a bro prowling if they are SBF bro maybe can turn on their Hp flash light, so if both bro also turn on which mean they are SBF

I will try it when I go there again
better dont. there will confirm be some fuckers who will take photo of SBF bro and post on internet
Old 30-09-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

He viet Ah L**g has been receiving flowers and gifts from an unknown admirer almost every week.

Wonder if it is one of the bros here lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread