The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2020, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 14
nicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant future
Re: Looking for Pub & Bar with part-time "waitresses"

Quote:
Originally Posted by midLif3 View Post
Hello bros,
Sorry for starting a new thread as I can't find similar posts after crawling for a day. Let me know if i should go to another existing thread for this. Thanks in advance.

I frequent a couple of bars in Tanjong Pagar area in the late 2000s (around 2008-2010)
They were typical bars with a KTV system (those you go to the station to request song, and sing openly).
They hired part-time waitresses, many of them Uni students from PRC. They sit down, chit chat, play games, and typically asked for ladies drinks (reasonable price). There's no "extra" service but gives you really girlfriend feel.
Easy to ask them out for your own follow-up / courting though.

One of them was along main road of Tanjong Pagar (opposite where all the bridal shops are), and the front decor was a Chinese opera mask.
Another one was along the more quiet Tras Street behind the mainroad.

I haven't been there for 10 years, much has changed and I can't seem to find any place like those anymore.

Any bros who know which ones I meant, feel free to leave comments just for memory sake, or if you know of places operating in such way, do share.

Thank you!

You can go to 6 gray bar, Chinatown...

“Michael: There's nothing here to fear.
Lucifer: Well, there's always the truth.”
: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=470573
Old 14-09-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
If you are looking for local part timer xmm waitress, u can try those in bugis cube, prinscep street or bali lane ktv pubs when they are allowed to open
I was around Prinsep street recently. A few bars open and they were quite crowded with groups of youngsters. I did not try the crowded places (I think it's LOL or nearby) as I am still a bit afraid of crowd. Does not look like they have waitress inside those bars as well.

Overall I think it is still nice area to chill out.

Last edited by DannyW; 14-09-2020 at 10:37 PM.
Old 14-09-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vavavoom View Post
yo bro. u can check out 'carlsberg sports bar'. it's at waterfront plaza off havelock road. used to be an open karaoke joint but cannot sing nowadays. chickies are PRC n viet. used to hv some indons too. they will chat wif u and take your drink order but will pester u for a ladies drinks at $14 a shot. nice, chilled place to relax. best to call in advance and book a space as they fill up pretty quickly. u can upz me la if u like my rec!
Yup been there before. Got a few lookers last time. Alot of Malay song singing heehee . Wonder how's the ambience and crowd these days
Old 14-09-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
I was around Prinsep street recently. A few bars open and they were quite crowded with groups of youngsters. I did not try the crowded places (I think it's LOL or nearby) as I am still a bit afraid of crowd. Does not look like they have waitress inside those bars as well.

Overall I think overall it is still nice area to chill out.
If I rem alicia low used to know at there. But the prinsep place alot of youngsters and the crowd is crazy especially LOL etc.
Not my kind of places to have so many ginnas there.
Old 14-09-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

LOL or Hangover 2 at Prinsep area do have Part time waitresses, but take note they will make you spend by asking for LD. If generally you buy 1 or 2 LD they won't bother you, mostly ask for atleast half a tray or 1 tray and eventually after you purchase the LD they will butterfly already.

I would say money not worth spend unless your rich or looking for those short moment thrill fun and hoping for something in return.

Prinsep area lots of youngster and fight as well so do stay safe if your planning to explore that area.
Old 15-09-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
RoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Diagonal opposite of queensway shopping center. Walk inside got viet bar, salt n pepper.
L
Old 15-09-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 21
jur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In the old SAFRA club?
Old 15-09-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadsterRTM View Post
Diagonal opposite of queensway shopping center. Walk inside got viet bar, salt n pepper.
L
I dont think they are open?
Old 15-09-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Can try those Ktv turn Bistro in Havelock Road.
Old 15-09-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Alexandra area got with slim & busty Thai gals freelance , but need to buy LD.
Old 17-09-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -995 / Power: 0
Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007

Hi. Any chance you guys can be more specific? Slim & busty thai FL sounds too good ro let it go .
Which bar? Around what time? The rest I will figure out myself ��

Same question for Queensway...
Old 17-09-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
midLif3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicklite View Post
You can go to 6 gray bar, Chinatown...
Thanks for the recommendation bro! Appreciate it!
Old 17-09-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
midLif3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
If you are looking for local part timer xmm waitress, u can try those in bugis cube, prinscep street or bali lane ktv pubs when they are allowed to open
Thanks bro! Any specific one that's your fav?
Old 17-09-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadsterRTM View Post
L
not viet.

pinoy.
Old 17-09-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Alexandra area got with slim & busty Thai gals freelance , but need to buy LD.
which part of alexandra?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1