The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Speedgear7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathansee View Post
An open letter to Ro***** N*:

You're probably looking at this now, frustrated and fretting.

As I said before, my target is not you and your 3 spas, it's the Cherrie whore. Now I'd suggest you let this thread continue, do NOT attempt to request/pay for its deletion or harass members that contribute to it.

By the end of this month 30 September, my objective would have been achieved to a decent degree and I will automatically request for its deletion and everything ends there.

CONTINUE DISTURBING and I assure this will remain; if it's deleted another will be created... and if I get too cheesed off I may very well create a thread about you specifically and your achievements in the massage business. So don't try to be funny here and let me have my way, otherwise there'll be no end I promise.
Such a class act! Salute u bro! These kind of ML needs to be exposed!
Old 10-09-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Previous thread was probably paid to be removed, so here's the replacement.

Cherrie (or Cherry) is a basically a cheap China whore who's been going around fleecing guy's hard earned money over the years. She was previously from S Spa, and now moved to Fave Spa; all under the same owner Ro***** N*

Here're some interesting facts:
  • Tipping her $50 during a session will get you NOTHING during a session
  • She attempts to charge $150 or $200 for a handjob with minimal roam
  • Have heard that she even charges $2000 for full service (such audacity)
  • She threatened to reveal a name and NRIC of a member here for creating a thread similar to this before
  • She likely broke up marriages before
  • She loves the idea of sporadically using English words in her posts
  • She stays at a condo in Bishan
  • She's delusional about her looks and overall quality (5/10 max)
  • She WILL BE creating a new WeChat account so we all got to be careful
Guys please add to this list and warn everyone around about this Cherrie whore.

I'll post photos and more of her and Ro***** N* in the coming days based on my mood... more zapping and threats = more content
Really like how a new thread about her pops up immediately everytime an old one is removed. HAHA.
Old 10-09-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: BEWARE of Cherrie (or Cherry) from Fave Spa

$150-200 HJ possible meh. even much less ppl already bargain like market aunties liao. is this the legendary golden handshake
Old 10-09-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
Really like how a new thread about her pops up immediately everytime an old one is removed. HAHA.
Maybe not her boss leh.. mayb is those white knight lah..

I know here got alot ...

Telling ml wat we say here.. just to impress ml...
Old 10-09-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
ahpeh69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Bump to get auntie cherry out of the market!
Not yet granny ha?
Old 10-09-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Cant be white knight la. Cherrie this type of standard where got white knight want to support.
Old 10-09-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: BEWARE of Cherrie (or Cherry) from Fave Spa

Quote:

Cherrie (or Cherry) is a basically a cheap China whore who's been going around fleecing guy's hard earned money over the years. She was previously from S Spa, and now moved to Fave Spa; all under the same owner Ro***** N*

• She threatened to reveal a name and NRIC of a member here for creating a thread similar to this before

I'll post photos and more of her and Ro***** N* in the coming days based on my mood... more zapping and threats = more content

up ur pt to shame this hoe
Old 10-09-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kjhg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

As I said before, my target is not you and your 3 spas, it's the Cherrie whore. Now I'd suggest you let this thread continue, do NOT attempt to request/pay for its deletion or harass members that contribute to it.

By the end of this month 30 September, my objective would have been achieved to a decent degree and I will automatically request for its deletion and everything ends there.

CONTINUE DISTURBING and I assure this will remain; if it's deleted another will be created... and if I get too cheesed off I may very well create a thread about you specifically and your achievements in the massage business. So don't try to be funny here and let me have my way, otherwise there'll be no end I promise.
no please. this thread should stay forever!
Old 10-09-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Never have i seen a group of senior bonding together to call against a prc whore. This whore is for sure a bitch. Only in singapore can we still see prc whore belittling local male.

Prc has caused us woes with their wuhan virus still dare raise price. Ts is worthy of such point increase.

Screw that whore gao gao
Old 10-09-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Le M* Spa, F* Spa, K* Spa, L Sp* are all under the same boss? The way and feel which they took their ML totally same style one.
Old 10-09-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 4
nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys for your input till this point, let's continue to raise as much awareness as possible of this cheat in the coming weeks; everyone in the community deserves to be warned.

Should you engage with this thread and start getting harassed (eg. zapped, threatened etc) in any way whatsoever, please let me know.

And just so everyone is clear on the Cherrie (or Cherry) whore we're dealing with here...

Last edited by nathansee; 10-09-2020 at 11:30 PM.
Old 11-09-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

sry can share what are the other 2 spa name since u mentioned 3 spa? can pm me also if u dont want share here. i want to know
Old 11-09-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Come to our country leech our money, still dare to go around conning our money.

Treat us like fools, we make sure whole chionging scene know you..

Bump for bitch granny cherry!
Old 11-09-2020, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Support you TS! Damn she’s not good looking at all... I thought will be chiobu

Quote:
Thanks guys for your input till this point, let's continue to raise as much awareness as possible of this cheat in the coming weeks; everyone in the community deserves to be warned.

Should you engage with this thread and start getting harassed (eg. zapped, threatened etc) in any way whatsoever, please let me know.

And just so everyone is clear on the Cherrie (or Cherry) whore we're dealing with here...

Old 11-09-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 5
AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro, help to bump this thread for you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread