The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2020, 06:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 5
SEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Best is ML make you feel paiseh not give more tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easyhero View Post
Thanks TS who provided the contact. Had a session with this ML and I must say is quite mind blowing. She started off with a really good massage, strong and hard definitely not piano type and that really eased my muscles.

After the back massage with lots of teasing, asked me turned over and started to kiss my ears and face, gfe to the max. All these while, no GQ asked and just behaved like your gf who would try hard to please you.

Covered my eyes with the towel and I asked why. She said she would give me a surprise and next moment stripped to her birthday suit. Gave me a tight hug before the sensual HJ with totally no commercial feel. Normally took 10 to 15 mins to release but this time less than a min. Same as TS, I paid a premium tip and she was pleasantly surprised.

Please don't ask me for the contact as we need to respect TS.
Bro, u think u releasing blood meh
Took less than a min 🤣🤣🤣
Old 27-09-2020, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 11
max1 is one of the Best!max1 is one of the Best!max1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fracha View Post
I have to sya first time she was good but started more normal though good teasing
Only this time the third time i return she gave me more... And it had been a while since i visited her and i think she recognized me when i was with another viet and that one needed to bargain hard
Hi bro can share contact pls 🙏
Old 28-09-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
fxxxk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I want too. Can share the contact. Thank
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1