The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2018, 08:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Banned is a name known to allBanned is a name known to allBanned is a name known to allBanned is a name known to allBanned is a name known to allBanned is a name known to all
How to prevent hair loss

Now got age already hair become thinner and thinner and whenever shower shampoo always hair fall. How to prevent ah?
Old 02-05-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 21
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Now got age already hair become thinner and thinner and whenever shower shampoo always hair fall. How to prevent ah?
Yunan haircare. Beijing 101 etc. If hair care due to genetics, nothing can be done to prevent it, the best is delay only.
Old 02-05-2018, 08:51 PM

My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Banned is a name known to allBanned is a name known to allBanned is a name known to allBanned is a name known to allBanned is a name known to allBanned is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Yunan haircare. Beijing 101 etc. If hair care due to genetics, nothing can be done to prevent it, the best is delay only.
But I heard from many people all these so called Yunan haircare and Beijing 101 is all bullshit one.
Old 02-05-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 21
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
But I heard from many people all these so called Yunan haircare and Beijing 101 is all bullshit one.
As I said, if hair loss due to genetic cause, there is nothing you can do, but if due to other medical or stress, it can help in some way.
Old 03-05-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Albicelest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to prevent hair loss

Shave botak, problem solved
Old 03-05-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 7
NgCheeBye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes shave all your hair . You save on water and shampoo .
Old 03-05-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Romelu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NgCheeBye View Post
Yes shave all your hair . You save on water and shampoo .
So did you shave yours ?
Old 04-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wings32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I think that due to the same problem that is not possible. I spent a lot of money on various shampoo/lotion/other things but the effect was almost nothing or literally - nothing. Last thing I tried is rejuvalex, and it is in the first group, I can say that I see some effect, but probably will disappear very soon. My advice to you is to not think about that Again, as I said, I spent a lot of money on various things but simply I see that hair just disappear
Old 04-05-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

If SBF fellow mates watches soccer, I believe you guys know who is Wayne Ronny. He did a hair implant and seems to be growing well.

On the other hand, it will cost a bomb but Wayne is earning well hence he can afford it?

Have a great weekend
Old 05-05-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

fully agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albicelest View Post
Old 06-05-2018, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albicelest View Post
We call it - - white tiger.
Old 06-05-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
LiAhWah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
We call it - - white tiger.
Why white tiger ???
Old 06-05-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
moonluck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiAhWah View Post
Why white tiger ???
Not black , that's why white .
Old 06-05-2018, 04:18 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

cum too much kidney spoil
oily, hygiene, scalp problem
medication
pour shampoo on same spot or wrong hampoo
diet
genetic
environment
Old 06-05-2018, 04:46 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoprint123 View Post
If SBF fellow mates watches soccer, I believe you guys know who is Wayne Ronny. He did a hair implant and seems to be growing well.

On the other hand, it will cost a bomb but Wayne is earning well hence he can afford it?

Have a great weekend
Hair transplants don't have to be expensive. I have a kiwi friend who was going bald and he went to Thailand for a hair transplant at

http://www.dhthairclinic.com/html/index.php?ln=en

He claims it cost him about $5000. You don't have to be a star footballer to afford that. Many in this forum spend that amount in a week fucking whores.

5 years have passed and the results are excellent. If he hadn't told me I wouldn't have know. The growth looks perfectly natural.

He also did some dental work and all in he claims that he saved more than $7000 compared to having the procedures done in OZ/NZ.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1