The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lovepork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Looking for mature/granny massage+special. Home based or MP..

Came across a MILF. Meaty meaty type. Owo massage shop near bendemeer area. Provide good massage can request for back stepping too.
1hr massage for $50. Other service standard damage. Willing to exchange contact.
Old 21-04-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 16
Grangster is a glorious beacon of lightGrangster is a glorious beacon of lightGrangster is a glorious beacon of lightGrangster is a glorious beacon of lightGrangster is a glorious beacon of light

Lost Annie (AMK) HP when my old phone was stolen. Any kind soul, able to share her number if she is still in this line.

Used to visit her and Irene alternate in the past.
Old 21-04-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold

There's a thread for grannies here??? I didn't expect this.
Old 24-04-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
scuderia888 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack71 View Post
Any bros here can share big boobs milf Annie from amk. Not sure if she still in this line. Very miss her massage.

Bro, if you found ber contact, can share with Mr please? Thank you.
Old 24-04-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky1s View Post
I too hv 1 ml in amk shop based u guys care to exchange info? Slim with nice butt. N headlights. But no fj
Bro, do you mind sharing or exchange contact please?
Old 24-04-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grangster View Post
Lost Annie (AMK) HP when my old phone was stolen. Any kind soul, able to share her number if she is still in this line.

Bro, mind share where is Annie located?
Old 24-04-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovepork View Post
Came across a MILF. Meaty meaty type. Owo massage shop near bendemeer area. Provide good massage can request for back stepping too.
1hr massage for $50. Other service standard damage. Willing to exchange contact.

Bro, please share contact.
Old 24-04-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, which block amk is Annie located at?
Old 24-04-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grangster View Post

AMK annie big tit and gstring lovers love her. good bang doggy although face langa
Old 29-04-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stiffler87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'm not into grannies. but i saw some while exploring. alot at both penisular plaza and penisular shopping centre near excelsior hotel
Old 03-05-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 16
nccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Chanced upon one 50plus to 60 yo local chinese aunty in wechat recently. She claims to be a TCM practitioner/ massuer. She is home based in a hdb. Decided to try her. For some reason she kept talking about how man need to be strong etc during the massage. I felt she was quite horny. Ended up with a handjob and nipple licking from her to me. Plump lady, firm breast and definitely not a looker. Old pasar aunty that u would never even think about letting her lick your nipple type. I kinda regretted and deleted her wechat. Damage was damn high too in my opinion. $150 for massage + hj. Felt kena cheated lol. She stays in bedok
Old 03-05-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nccc1701 View Post
Chanced upon one 50plus to 60 yo local chinese aunty in wechat recently. She claims to be a TCM practitioner/ massuer. She is home based in a hdb. Decided to try her. For some reason she kept talking about how man need to be strong etc during the massage. I felt she was quite horny. Ended up with a handjob and nipple licking from her to me. Plump lady, firm breast and definitely not a looker. Old pasar aunty that u would never even think about letting her lick your nipple type. I kinda regretted and deleted her wechat. Damage was damn high too in my opinion. $150 for massage + hj. Felt kena cheated lol. She stays in bedok
She definitely didn't cheat you, it's you who willingly pay her that $.
I am more curious what was your thought that makes you to go for her massage +hj?
Old 03-05-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 16
nccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
She definitely didn't cheat you, it's you who willingly pay her that $.
I am more curious what was your thought that makes you to go for her massage +hj?
Hey bro you r right. Used “cheated” because of a lag of better word. I think its really more of a regret then anything. Process was nothing much to shout about. I did it partly i wanted to accomplish and proof something lol etc checklist local milf massage etc. Partly also need release.
Old 04-05-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey bro you r right. Used “cheated” because of a lag of better word. I think its really more of a regret then anything. Process was nothing much to shout about. I did it partly i wanted to accomplish and proof something lol etc checklist local milf massage etc. Partly also need release.
Up you for sharing FR.
Old 09-05-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thimyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Boss. Can pm me the WeChat ID?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1