The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2009, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yoda111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in HK..

Hi, I will be in HKG next week and will be staying in a hotel near Wan Chai. How can I get outcall services or for the gals to come to my hotel?

Thks in advance!
Old 24-04-2009, 11:09 PM
Samster

yoda111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, I'm in HKG next week and staying in a hotel near Wan Chai. How can I find a girl with outcall services that can come to the hotel?
Old 27-04-2013, 03:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fierytiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, in hk now and tried wan chai for the first night. Quite disappointing as most bars had Filipino of average standards charging exhorbitant rates. Lowest was hkd 1600.

Tmr will try booking from web.

Also Are there any place where can see FL on streets?
Old 28-04-2013, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!

Wan chai bars are only for foreigners.. Carrotheads.... Don't ever try again..
Old 05-05-2013, 10:40 AM
Samster

Velrose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much time are you limited to for those 300-500 girls? Is it like our cat 50 and 80?
Old 05-05-2013, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

I see some HK local model prices at $2-$2.5k...what u all think?
Old 14-06-2013, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mrate79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrate79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear bros,

I will be in Mongkok near Queen Elizabeth School from tomorrow for a few days. I am new to HK. Wondering if some of you brothers are around to give me some guidance. Haha
Old 14-06-2013, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrate79 View Post
Dear bros,

I will be in Mongkok near Queen Elizabeth School from tomorrow for a few days. I am new to HK. Wondering if some of you brothers are around to give me some guidance. Haha
You are pretty well close to dead centre for all the action in Mongkok which is well known for sex services. Head West towards Portland street and its surround and look for garish sign boards with prices for different nationalities etc and these places are basically brothels. Such signs will be quite apparent as its usually placed at also equally garishly lit entrances to a building.

Go up to be greeted by someone who'll ask you what kind of girl you want - mostly PRC gals available with some Pinays/Thais etc and priced around HK$300-500 for a one pop romp in one of their tiny rooms/tiny bathroom with plastic clad beds. The guy will then call one of his mafoos who will bring up 2 -6 girls for you to choose - and come up with another batch if none satisfies you.

The other way is of course sex141.com where you can make your choice from the extensive data base of gals available. Watch out for the extensive photo-shopping and in the case of the hotel walk-in gals - even outright and often practiced bait and switch - as this is the way the operator can utilize most/more of his available stock.

Have fun!!

SEAJ
Old 15-06-2013, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mrate79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrate79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros,

Thanks for your info.

I was lucky to have the chance to meet a fellow bro PPOON. He was really nice enough to show around. I was curious and wanted to see the other side of HK. The first stop was a red light district which was cut throat. Then we went to Shanghai road and he stopped to explain to me the difference between each street and pointed out the different varieties of dishes. I mainly observed but did not dare to step out nor taste the delectables. In Singapore where customers like to negotiate with the girls, over here in HK, it's very efficient. The guy knows what he's here for. He goes to the entrance where the girls wait and immediately chooses the girl. She then follows him upstairs for the deed.

For Singaporeans the cost of a pop is cheaper than Singapore freelancers. It's roughly about sgd 50 a pop and if you pay more you will get an amazing experience. Freelancers are friendly and mainly PRC.

Sorry very tired now will continue tomorrow
Old 17-06-2013, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 0
superhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of light

Went HK and stayed near Jordan. Proceeded to one of of those saunas n damage was 800 hkd. Not bad. Got massage sauna jacuzzi drinks n sell managed to tcss w the girl n smoked aft everything.

She told me gonna come to Singapore soon n I can bring her around. I siam... Hahahaha
Old 18-06-2013, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
ppoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrate79 View Post
Hi bros,

Thanks for your info.

I was lucky to have the chance to meet a fellow bro PPOON. He was really nice enough to show around. I was curious and wanted to see the other side of HK. The first stop was a red light district which was cut throat. Then we went to Shanghai STREET and he stopped to explain to me the difference between each street and pointed out the different varieties of dishes. I mainly observed but did not dare to step out nor taste the delectables. In Singapore where customers like to negotiate with the girls, over here in HK, it's very efficient. The guy knows what he's here for. He goes to the entrance where the girls wait and immediately chooses the girl. She then follows him upstairs for the deed.

For Singaporeans the cost of a pop is cheaper than Singapore freelancers. It's roughly about sgd 50 a pop and if you pay more you will get an amazing experience. Freelancers are friendly and mainly PRC.

Sorry very tired now will continue tomorrow

Its my honour to show you around the other side of HK.... By such cultural exchange, I was equally amused and enjoyed thoroughly every single second... for we have common goals, missions and visions....

In HK, here we have the privilege to offer all variety of dishes... the only difference will be $!
Old 20-06-2013, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Battouchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro u still in hk?
Old 22-06-2013, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
obaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ppoon,
I'm based here in HK. if got party, chance, let's party together!!!

Been cheonging different joints here alone on most time, occasionally ktv or SZ with clients, but mostly on my own to try different interesting dishes.

Hi SG Bros,
drop me a line if you are here as well. still had not ventured to changping because too lazy to go out.
Old 23-06-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
zeusleo is Cool - loads of Potential

Anybody tried those part time gf or free lance? Like援交妹?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1