The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-10-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
Anyone try to contact coco today? Texted her but she didn’t respond
I think she is moving house, so may not be free these few days I guess.
Old 31-10-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I think she is moving house, so may not be free these few days I guess.
Thanks for the info.
Old 31-10-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 9
hthg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhthg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhthg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So I was looking for a ML who is able to massage and if have TCM background will be better. So came across this ML in ELITE section rather than LOCAL section. Very surprised I try to search this name in this thread, no one ever post FR on this ML, so I guess I will be the first.

https://sglonelyguys.online/molly-massage/

Location: 7/10 - Is at central area, its a familiar area to the bros who chiong, there is quite a walking distance from mrt. Those who are driving, parking space not as much as you think, have to part at the road side. or nearby mall to walk in if need to.

Looks: 8/10 - So when I enter the apartment, I don't expect much due to the censored face, might even prepared to face auntie kind of caliber, but wow, actually no man, seeing her person herself, not bad as I think de. She also not the slim kind, but also not the fat kind, a bit meaty. Still not to worry so much. She does reflect on her age 29 shown on the info, compare to the photos, I would say about 60-70% resemblances, but real person prettier a lot, but don expect a SYT. Her looks will definitely grow on you cos I notice she's quite pretty when at the HJ part where I can see her face more.

Massage: 10/10 - Her magic hands!! This is the part where she really shines! solid!! Those want power massage with TCM trained, can consider. She have the right technique and skills, massaging on the right spot of my body, those vital point. She uses her hands, elbow, back stepping to massage, making sure my body is loosen. Strength is good, constant asking me if the strength is good or not. One point to note that she told me after massage, next day I will be have aching, which is normal, afterwards your body will feel relax. So yup, it did happen to me on next day. Initially I booked only 1 hr, she then ask me whether I want 1.5 hrs cos massage whole body will need longer time. So I told her I'll try her masasge first then decide. Just the first min she use a technique on my back, making the bone cracking sound, I was convinced and told her 1.5 hrs, no need think so much. She doesn't have anyone booking yet after me, so lucky me!

HJ/Sensual: 9/10 - Again, her magic hands!! haha damn shiok. cos i told her I have wind in my stomach, she wrap a device around my stomach and proceed to HJ me at the same time, I was ok on this la. So my position was like JG position,but autoroaming for me on the top part no issue. I proceed to help her strip off the top part, bra off, natural and soft C cup neh neh, I keep squeezing it while she keep teasing my didi. Don't know why i never zhut zhut her neh neh, her magic hand keep teasing my 2IC, i lost focus maybe. But I think can zhut zhut, next time I will definitely zhut zhut her boobs. she did HDLY on me, damn wonderful, the sensual I cannot take it sia. Also i never try to ask can remove bottom part or not, I doubt can, cos I hint her i feeling very horny, ask got BJ or FJ, too bad, no such service. Expected la, cos fully trained TCM ML de. but nvm her magic hands doing the job, it's really shiok for me, I won't complain at all. HJ and sensual part is each individual own preference, so what I have explained may not suit other bro's style, but I would still insist her magic hands did the wonder.

GFE: 10/10 - she's quite a bubbly and chatty person, I have fun chatting with her. There's time we stop chatting, but doesn't mean there is any awkwardness, cos we both know when to stop talking. If you are those prefer to be quiet, can let her know. Sensual part, she will sit beside you like your GF, cos after i pew out, she sits beside me like bf/gf and chat with me for a while cos have some time remaining.

RTM: yes, of cos. For me I usually wants a good massage, due to work, back always aching. Sensual also suits me.

Hope you enjoy my FR ya.
Old 31-10-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

making the bone cracking sound

what you mean? twist your waist or lock your shoulder?
Old 31-10-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthg View Post
So I was looking for a ML who is able to massage and if have TCM background will be better. So came across this ML in ELITE section rather than LOCAL section. Very surprised I try to search this name in this thread, no one ever post FR on this ML, so I guess I will be the first.

https://sglonelyguys.online/molly-massage/

Location: 7/10 - Is at central area, its a familiar area to the bros who chiong, there is quite a walking distance from mrt. Those who are driving, parking space not as much as you think, have to part at the road side. or nearby mall to walk in if need to.

Looks: 8/10 - So when I enter the apartment, I don't expect much due to the censored face, might even prepared to face auntie kind of caliber, but wow, actually no man, seeing her person herself, not bad as I think de. She also not the slim kind, but also not the fat kind, a bit meaty. Still not to worry so much. She does reflect on her age 29 shown on the info, compare to the photos, I would say about 60-70% resemblances, but real person prettier a lot, but don expect a SYT. Her looks will definitely grow on you cos I notice she's quite pretty when at the HJ part where I can see her face more.

Massage: 10/10 - Her magic hands!! This is the part where she really shines! solid!! Those want power massage with TCM trained, can consider. She have the right technique and skills, massaging on the right spot of my body, those vital point. She uses her hands, elbow, back stepping to massage, making sure my body is loosen. Strength is good, constant asking me if the strength is good or not. One point to note that she told me after massage, next day I will be have aching, which is normal, afterwards your body will feel relax. So yup, it did happen to me on next day. Initially I booked only 1 hr, she then ask me whether I want 1.5 hrs cos massage whole body will need longer time. So I told her I'll try her masasge first then decide. Just the first min she use a technique on my back, making the bone cracking sound, I was convinced and told her 1.5 hrs, no need think so much. She doesn't have anyone booking yet after me, so lucky me!

HJ/Sensual: 9/10 - Again, her magic hands!! haha damn shiok. cos i told her I have wind in my stomach, she wrap a device around my stomach and proceed to HJ me at the same time, I was ok on this la. So my position was like JG position,but autoroaming for me on the top part no issue. I proceed to help her strip off the top part, bra off, natural and soft C cup neh neh, I keep squeezing it while she keep teasing my didi. Don't know why i never zhut zhut her neh neh, her magic hand keep teasing my 2IC, i lost focus maybe. But I think can zhut zhut, next time I will definitely zhut zhut her boobs. she did HDLY on me, damn wonderful, the sensual I cannot take it sia. Also i never try to ask can remove bottom part or not, I doubt can, cos I hint her i feeling very horny, ask got BJ or FJ, too bad, no such service. Expected la, cos fully trained TCM ML de. but nvm her magic hands doing the job, it's really shiok for me, I won't complain at all. HJ and sensual part is each individual own preference, so what I have explained may not suit other bro's style, but I would still insist her magic hands did the wonder.

GFE: 10/10 - she's quite a bubbly and chatty person, I have fun chatting with her. There's time we stop chatting, but doesn't mean there is any awkwardness, cos we both know when to stop talking. If you are those prefer to be quiet, can let her know. Sensual part, she will sit beside you like your GF, cos after i pew out, she sits beside me like bf/gf and chat with me for a while cos have some time remaining.

RTM: yes, of cos. For me I usually wants a good massage, due to work, back always aching. Sensual also suits me.

Hope you enjoy my FR ya.
Thanks for the FR, I like good massage kind. Will try hehe
Old 01-11-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 12
askm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaskm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
now only few good reminiscence is probably mint still regularly updating her douyin, still so sweet lovely lady.😄
Can share the username or link to her douyin? Been a long while since I've seen her
Old 01-11-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 5
Yeyeyeye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYeyeyeye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good morning guys. I just tried 小魚 for the first time last Friday and it wasn't a good experience overall.

https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-yu-massage/

Her place was easy to find and directions were clear. She was cooking and washing her laundry when I reached, a plus point would be she offered me cold water and it was a hot day. However, several things happened which ruined my mood.

1. She kept using the phone. During the massage, her phone kept ringing and she will say "哥哥,不要介意哦,我有好多短訊" and continue using her phone, either with one hand still massaging me or on several occasions, just leaving me there lying alone while she used her phone.

2. Her massage. She kept pinching the flesh on the top of my back and it was really painful. Each time she did that, I got a shock. She isn't good at massaging other body parts too.

3. Halfway through the massage, she went out and collected her laundry from the washing machine and then came into to room, went out the balcony to dry them. 😨 That's really unacceptable. Can't she do that when the customer has left???

Other than the above comments, the service was pretty standard on the sensual side. I would say she really knows how to work my cock. Using two hands, one on the base of my cock and the other twisting and turning on the shaft and head. That was comfortable. Body wise, she has abit of fats, and her boobs are fake. But she's young and cheerful.

Overall, it wasn't the most pleasant experience and I would not visit her again.
Old 01-11-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeyeyeye View Post
Good morning guys. I just tried 小魚 for the first time last Friday and it wasn't a good experience overall.

Her place was easy to find and directions were clear. She was cooking and washing her laundry when I reached, a plus point would be she offered me cold water and it was a hot day. However, several things happened which ruined my mood.

1. She kept using the phone. During the massage, her phone kept ringing and she will say "哥哥,不要介意哦,我有好多短訊" and continue using her phone, either with one hand still massaging me or on several occasions, just leaving me there lying alone while she used her phone.

2. Her massage. She kept pinching the flesh on the top of my back and it was really painful. Each time she did that, I got a shock. She isn't good at massaging other body parts too.

3. Halfway through the massage, she went out and collected her laundry from the washing machine and then came into to room, went out the balcony to dry them. 😨 That's really unacceptable. Can't she do that when the customer has left???

Other than the above comments, the service was pretty standard on the sensual side. I would say she really knows how to work my cock. Using two hands, one on the base of my cock and the other twisting and turning on the shaft and head. That was comfortable. Body wise, she has abit of fats, and her boobs are fake. But she's young and cheerful.

Overall, it wasn't the most pleasant experience and I would not visit her again.
Sounds like a horrid session..but why didn't you like tell her off tactfully? Some ML is like that, coz costumer keep quiet so they just assumed you don't mind. I would have reminded her with half joke/half sarcasm that I didn't book her to see her do house chores. Hp usage is a perennial problem with most MLs (especially the supposedly SYT vanilla group), hence i really appreciate those that devote full attention to customers kind of ML.

I get a feeling she might be doing all these to deter you from RTM..some MLs are smarter than we give them credit for. Lastly, Xiao Yu boobs enhanced? That's the first time I read about it here and she's been around quite long, this is kinda surprising 🤔

Anyway, hope you have a better session next with other MLs bro.
Old 01-11-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Deleted. Double post.
Old 01-11-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

AMA on Sexually Transmitted Disease

Hi how's everyone? Haven't been active on forum lately because I just recovered from STD so had upped mountain the past few weeks to meditate and reflect. This is my 2nd encounter with STD in my 15 years of chionging and I must say the treatment is quite different from when I first got it 10 years ago. It doesn't help that I was having regular unprotected sex with my gf during the period when I was symptomatic but not realising its an STD. Went through some creative methods to convince her to take the antibiotics with me. Luckily I was not down with the more nasty STDs which would otherwise required an injection to cure. Will be glad to answer any questions you are want to ask.
Old 01-11-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeyeyeye View Post

Well it definitely wasn't me on the other end of the call, hahaha.

Of the entire SLG , TT, Immp, Beauty castle, $$$$$, etc, etc stables... Xiao Yu is the only one person who doesn't respond to my smses. But not desperate to see her so no skin off my nose.

Speaking of smses, why do customers insists on calling ?? If it's your appointment time and the girl hasnt contacted you to give instructions to go up, sure call if you want. But calling during someone else's session is just plain rude, inconsiderate and being a fucktard. What makes it worse is if the girl also answers!!! Then she is being a fucktard too. Unless customer is taking a shower in between rounds or at the end of the session. Knn..
Old 01-11-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post

Hi how's everyone? Haven't been active on forum lately because I just recovered from STD so had upped mountain the past few weeks to meditate and reflect. This is my 2nd encounter with STD in my 15 years of chionging and I must say the treatment is quite different from when I first got it 10 years ago. It doesn't help that I was having regular unprotected sex with my gf during the period when I was symptomatic but not realising its an STD. Went through some creative methods to convince her to take the antibiotics with me. Luckily I was not down with the more nasty STDs which would otherwise required an injection to cure. Will be glad to answer any questions you are want to ask.

Geez bro!!!! Is is one of your jaunts to the shopping mall ladies.? Can pm me and tell me whom or where? Thanks

Glad you're better now.
Old 01-11-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post

Take care bro, no wonder you like disappeared. Perhaps time to rethink this hobby or stick to safer activities like purely HJ. All the best.
Old 01-11-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Geez bro!!!! Is is one of your jaunts to the shopping mall ladies.? Can pm me and tell me whom or where? Thanks

Glad you're better now.
Yes it was a random mp near my workplace. Did raw with the ML before I felt it was a stupid thing but that short moment was enough to get me infected. It is a MP at AMK. Last checked that ML went back already.
Old 01-11-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Take care bro, no wonder you like disappeared. Perhaps time to rethink this hobby or stick to safer activities like purely HJ. All the best.
Yes no more random unprotected sex or even raw rub anymore. It was quite traumatising especially the part about my gf getting infected. I mean if it's just me, I'll live with the consequences. But with her it's very hard to explain...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1