The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Nah thanks for yr concern, I was just trying to point out the obvious only which many pple including professional footballers n managers like them fail to see
I think the other EPL managers are already working on this.
Easy goals by catching Onana out of position with long punts.
With the Man U defenders playing a high line, no way can rush back to save.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post

Anyway, seems Hojlund's deal has been agreed. And we are paying more for him than City did for Haaland.
What's new? Buy High, Sell Low.....hmm....very similar to our familiar TMH...
But Hojlund is only 20. So have a huge potential to progress further.....hope so.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 30-07-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I think the other EPL managers are already working on this.
Easy goals by catching Onana out of position with long punts.
With the Man U defenders playing a high line, no way can rush back to save.

What's new? Buy High, Sell Low.....hmm....very similar to our familiar TMH...
But Hojlund is only 20. So have a huge potential to progress further.....hope so.
Hojlund isn’t the finish product yet… young? High potential? Remind of this player call martial… my prediction it will be good if he can score 15 goals next season in the league… keeping my fingers crossed and I really hope he does well

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 31-07-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
It is still better than last year's when they only took in malacia, erikssen, casemiro, Antony n Martinez who we know by now that only casemiro n Martinez r really worth their price ...this year's new signings r quite exciting characters like Onana, Holjmund n likely Amrobat...so far only disappointment is Mount who so far hv not shown how good he is to score or help score goals for the team...

as for why they didn't fight for Harry Kane, it is becos he is too expensive n old n not worth the high cost of getting him something which many fans r emphatically saying which ETH n I don't agree but most importantly it is becos his club doesn't want to sell him to another arch-rival in the premier league n also becos they don't hv sufficient funds to pay for Kane as the greedy American owners do not want to spend more on the club, am I right bro @asiancigar ?

Now looking forward to tomorrow morning 9.00 am for their next friendly match against Dortmund, Sancho's previous team...lose again n the signs for next season won't be good even with these new players joining them
It's half time n the red pussies r already 2 down...score 2-1...after leading by a fantastic goal by Dalot from distance...then conceding twice in a space of a few minutes by Dortmund attacker...again by the GK Heaton trying to stupidly play the ball out thru the back which was intercepted easily by a Dortmund player sending it his colleague to easily put the ball into the net...yet another example of losing by trying to play the ball slowly out from behind rather than give a long kick over to the opposition end of their goal...sigh...still want to stubbornly play the ball out slowly from the back ... they really deserve to be thrashed by their opponents ...no pity for them

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 31-07-2023 at 11:35 PM.
Old 31-07-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's half time n the red pussies r already 2 down...score 2-1...after leading by a fantastic goal by Dalot from distance...then conceding twice in a space of a few minutes by Dortmund attacker...again by the GK Heaton trying to stupidly play the ball out thru the back which was intercepted easily by a Dortmund player sending it his colleague to easily put the ball into the net...another example of losing by trying to play the ball slowly out from behind rather than give a long kick over to the opposition end of their goal...sigh...still want to stubbornly play the ball out slowly from the back ... they really deserve to be thrashed by their opponents ...no pity for them
So it ended 3-2 in favour of Dortmund ...familiar problems defence switch off n plenty of mistakes by all 4 of their defenders which led to all the 3 goals scored against them n an attack that is toothless...their strikers r just not clinical enough to score goals from the opportunities given to them...

Last edited by Rickey; 31-07-2023 at 11:39 PM.
Old 31-07-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

What a rubbish pre-season.

Bright sparks were actually the youngsters in the first couple of games. Just got worse and worse as the senior team came back in.

Beautiful strike by Dalot, though.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 31-07-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So it ended 3-2 in favour of Dortmund ...familiar problems defence switch off n plenty of mistakes by all 4 of their defenders which lead to all the 3 goals against them n an attack that is toothless...their strikers r just not clinical enough to score goals from the opportunities given to them...
Onana finally have a taste of what McDisaster is capable of....

He went ballistic!!

Wasn't able to watch the match but what a glaring miss by Antony!

Many passes just went to waste with no one at the receiving end.

Hope the arrival of Hojlund will help to solve this issue.

3 loss in a row...although just friendlies.

But can see ETH face went black after seeing Dortmund score 2 in less than a minute.

Old 31-07-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
3 loss in a row...although just friendlies.

But can see ETH face went black after seeing Dortmund score 2 in less than a minute.
Hanor, all because of Mcdisaster, lindel-flop n AWB those 3 useless defenders who anyhow kick the ball n was intercepted by mighty Dortmund attackers letting them score the goals easily

Old 31-07-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hanor, all because of Mcdisaster, lindel-flop n AWB those 3 useless defenders who anyhow kick the ball n was intercepted by mighty Dortmund attackers letting them score the goals easily
You are correct once again.

Once play alongside McDisaster, Lindelof becomes a flop again.

But can see Onana is not as meek as DDG. He go f**k McDisaster for that boo boo..
Good leadership!!

Old 31-07-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

same old mistakes undid man u after a good first half, ETH must be facepalming as history repeats itself. AWB is the weak link when pressed, ETH might pick dalot ahead of him when the season starts. the defence need extra sessions to iron out the issues

pellistri impressed with his direct runs, he deserves some game time as an impact sub

~~~

ETH got his targetman in hojlund (1.91m), hope to see him in action in the final 2 friendlies to see what he has to offer, welcome to the club

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 01-08-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

ETH got his targetman in hojlund (1.91m), hope to see him in action in the final 2 friendlies to see what he has to offer, welcome to the club
He should only be able to play one, if he makes it in time - the two friendlies are on consecutive days. Not sure which one is meant for the first team. Lens I would think? Since it's a home match.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 02-08-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He should only be able to play one, if he makes it in time - the two friendlies are on consecutive days. Not sure which one is meant for the first team. Lens I would think? Since it's a home match.
yea RH can sub in at 60mins, get some minutes in his legs while ETH slowly ease him into action

likely ETH to pick his strongest XI vs lens: onana, dalot, shaw, varane, martinez, casemiro, mount, fernandes, antony, sancho, rashford; and 2nd stringers vs athletic club

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 02-08-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lens I would think? Since it's a home match.
Quote:
yea RH can sub in at 60mins, get some minutes in his legs while ETH slowly ease him into action
Yeah. all the fans will be ecstatic to see new signing Onana and Hojlund.
The club will also take this chance to intro them to the fans before the match.

Got rumors saying the decision on Greenwood future will be made before the opening EPL match against Wolves.
Just imagine an attacking trident of Rashford - Hojlund - Greenwood....
Sure to tear down any defence.

Old 02-08-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
What a rubbish pre-season.

Bright sparks were actually the youngsters in the first couple of games. Just got worse and worse as the senior team came back in.

Beautiful strike by Dalot, though.
Well said, every word of it

Old 02-08-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
You are correct once again.

Once play alongside McDisaster, Lindelof becomes a flop again.
Actually Lindel-flop cannot be totally blamed for that goal he caused...the one who shd be blamed is Heaton the GK who kicked the ball short to him knowing there r so many opposition attackers very close to him ...so Lindel-flop panicked n was robbed of the ball by one of the opposition attackers who quickly passed it to his teamate who was directly in front of the MU goal for him to kick into the net with Heaton caught by surprise n unable to block the ball from going into goal...Heaton shd hv kicked the ball to Williams on the other side instead as there was no opposition players surrounding Williams then...

this scenario will surely remind fans of DDG who made the same stupid mistake quite a few times resulting in him conceding so many "free" or cheap goals...that's why I always ask, when will they ever learn from their foolish mistake

Old 02-08-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
same old mistakes undid man u after a good first half...

pellistri impressed with his direct runs, he deserves some game time as an impact sub

~~~
But unfortunately, that's not how the baldy manager thinks of Pellestri...according to reports, he is going to send the young boy out on loan again as he deems Pellestri is still not good enough to play in his 1st team

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1