The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
Was thinking of also writing about my favourite teacher - what do you all think? Would you be interested to read about it?
Clear this current one first... Don't jump yet
Old 19-02-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Landlady

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
Was thinking of also writing about my favourite teacher - what do you all think? Would you be interested to read about it?
You write, we'll read it with gusto!!

Support, support!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 19-02-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
pebbu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story, please continue TS.
Old 19-02-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't know that Pauline is so horny.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 19-02-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
wanuatu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent share TS, big thanks!
Old 21-02-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10863 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

P following Pauline towards the back of the shop where the storeroom was for some actions, cheers!
Old 22-02-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
CheeHongAnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
P following Pauline towards the back of the shop where the storeroom was for some actions, cheers!
More storeroom actions!
Old 22-02-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

At first I had to think what room this was - it did have lots of carton boxes stacked up against two of the walls, which was typical of a storeroom, but at the same time it looked more tidy and brightly lit than a typical shop’s storeroom. Furthermore, there was a large piece of cloth draped on top of some cartons stacked at waist height near the other end of the room. There was also no musky, stuffy smell.

Pauline: I wish this could be nicer, but it’s the best I can make it at such short notice. But it’s the most private area of the shop.

I just looked around, trying to make sense of what she has said and what room this was.

Pauline: You missed me already?

And my attention shot back right to her. I couldn’t care anymore of where we were; I only had Pauline in my mind.

Me: Yes... I... I can’t stop thinking about you... about yesterday. I just had to see you again.

Pauline smiled.

P: Me too. I want more of you. Now we can take our time here. No need to hurry. No need to worry if there are people outside.

And now I smiled. I was so excited. What shall we do next?!

There wasn’t even seconds to think about how to start - Pauline’s fingers were already deftly undoing my belt, zipper and trouser. Then the next thing I knew both trousers and underpants were pulled down to my ankles. I suddenly felt shocked at how direct and impatient this lady was. Rather unexpected. I wasn’t even hard yet!

Pauline: I’ve been thinking about you all night and all day today!

Damn, I wasn’t even sure if she was talking to me or to my cock!

She lifted my cock gently with her fingers for a brief examination and then in it went into her mouth. I let out an uncontrolled moan at the suddenness and intensity of the feeling, as she proceeded to suck on me with amazing enthusiasm! One hand handling my shaft, one playing with my balls, while she squatted right there on the floor in front of me. I grew hard and big in almost no time, and Pauline adjusted her sucking motions and intensity accordingly - going slower and deeper to cover the increased distance and surface area, compared to the quick brief movements just a while earlier. And because I wasn’t that big, she was able to go all the way and engulfed my member entirely. The slurping and gagging sounds she made only added to the intensity of the session. I had to prop my arms on my waist as a means to ‘support myself’ - my legs were going weak!

In addition to the full deep sucking technique, Pauline also broke the monotony by occasionally flicking her tongue around the head of my penis, running it down the length of my penis at the sides and bottom, and of course sucking hard and flicking my nutsack with her tongue while stroking my shaft with her fingers.

I wasn’t proud to admit it, but within minutes I was already going to explode!!
Old 22-02-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
Clear this current one first... Don't jump yet
Please don’t worry - this one will still be my priority.
Old 22-02-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

I tried my best to keep it in for a while longer, but the sensation was just too intense; she was just too intense with her actions and her amazing skills that I knew I wa fighting a losing battle. I knew there was no was I was able to hold it anymore....

Me: I am going to..... I’m going to cum!! Pls stop for a while!

But she kept going, totally ignoring my pleas! There was no reduction in intensity nor was there any hint of her slowing down - she just kept working her way on me!!

Soon I was not even able to beg and plead in words anymore - I was reduced to a series of primal grunts and moans, in preparation of the explosion which was going to happen for sure.

And at the last moment, Pauline removed my cock from her mouth and moved slightly backward, but her hand remained stroking my erection while pointing it slightly away from her. I was actually relieved for not having to blow my load into her mouth, especially this early into our encounter!

Pauline was all smiles as she observed me squirting and spurting my juices into the air and then onto the floor in front of me. There was a look of great satisfaction in her face, even though I had now officially made a mess at a second location in her shop. And what’s more, she was still fully dressed and totally untouched by me!!

I tried my best to explain myself after all the grunts, moans and sighs had subsided, but couldn’t find any appropriate words to do so. I was embarrassed at the situation I was in - having already ejaculated barely minutes into my sexual encounter with her, if you can call it that.

P: You don’t have to say anything, my dear. It is totally fine. Most importantly, did you enjoy it?

I was surprised, relieved but but managed to nod my head, still trying to catch my breath and my composure. Pants and underwear still down at my ankles, genitalia and buttocks still exposed. Face red as fuck.

P: That’s good.... Now the real fun can begin.

As she said that, she started making her way to the cloth-covered cartons I mentioned earlier, but along the way she was undoing her own pants. When she reached her destination, she peeled her pants and her panties off (it was a white pair, by the way) and placed them on the covered cartons behind her. Then she leaned back slightly on said cartons, lifted up one of her legs onto the cartons, and exposed her now shaven pussy to me.

Pauline: Now your turn....
Old 22-02-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
FarkRamos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice updates bro, more more!
Old 22-02-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10863 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice storeroom sex, cheers!
Old 23-02-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

I was dumbfounded at first, and didn’t know how to react. Barely able to catch my breath, and now faced suddenly with the image that is her spread and shaved pussy, it was too much to take in within such a short notice! It was an amazingly beautiful sight - pls do not be mistaken - but it was just too sudden. But as things began to register and make sense in my mind, my body too began to react.

I nodded again and smiled slightly, then made my way over to her - eyes focused on her spread and slightly gleaming pussy opening. One of her hands was on her hips, while the other was on her lifted thigh. Her top half was still fully clothed. She had a look of anticipation.

Now it was my turn to squat down in front of her, pants and undies still at my ankles, and began to taste her love hole.

I used just my tongue initially, covering all the surfaces of Pauline’s pussy - her labia, her clitoris and of course her vaginal entrance. I even spent some time on the pubic area she had just shaven. It was a nice flavourfful taste and a very distinct womanly scent. But sensing that she wanted more - and also me wanting more - I began to munch on her pussyfolds. I could feel Pauline reacting immediately with trembles and louder moaning and sighing. Her hand also went from her hip to the back of my head in a firm grasp. She wanted me to really taste and and enjoy the dish she had served me. I was making all sorts of slurping and licking sounds and both my mouth and her pussy were dripping wet in no time at all.

Then I switched gears and attempted to tongue-fuck her by driving my tongue into her as deep as it would go, again and again, and that seemed to please her more. Her moans, her sighs, her pleads were all so loud and made it obvious that she was having a good time. And while my mouth and tongue was strained and sore, I was having an amazing time as well! I was practically slurping and swallowing all the pussy juice she was offering! I even got her to be seated on the cloth-covered cartons, with both legs spread open wide, and her body almost laying on the cartons, just propped up at her elbows.

And then my mouth moved just slightly downwards, coz I wanted to also taste her asshole...

.... and boy did she squeal at that!! I had totally caught her by surprise that she even had to crane her head forward to see what I was doing! Not that she could of course, but that was how intrigued she was!!

Pauline: Ooooh!!! Oh what are you..... what did you do?!!

Me: You don’t like it? Want me to stop?

I said that on purpose - I knew she like it; I just wanted to tease her.

Pauline: No no don’t stop! Keep going! I love it!

And so I did - licking, flicking (with my tongue), munching (with my lips) and even trying anal-fuck her with my tongue!

My guess was that no one had ever done that for her before!
Old 23-02-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
SmoothLauren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can imagine you doing that to Pauline...
Old 24-02-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome sex.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1