The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!
Red face Share your craziest drinking games/stories!

I’ll start with one of my recent ones.. working now so it’ll be a quick story! A longer one when I have time! We had some friends over for hotpot and some drinks. There were 3 girls and 2 guys. It was impromptu so they hadn’t really decided on what to get.. so they got some soju, bottle of Martell and we had a half bottle of Suntory Whiskey left over in the house. They were supposed to just eat, drink and head home..

Have no idea how we ended up playing mahjong and card games.. one of my flat mates (who is a female) asked us to play strip poker.. not going into too much details here as a lot happened.. but eventually I lost and removed my shirt and was topless..(but I was wearing nipple stickers). wasn’t as bad as the guys because they lost everything they were wearing.. by then I think I was quite high from drinking the soju and Martell mixes.. if recall correctly we were eating Nutella using our fingers and one of my flatmates wanted to do something fun and decided to ask us to use our fingers, dip it into the Nutella, put it around our breasts, and then get the guys to lick them all off.. to be honest, I felt really good and excited when I was having them licked, and at the same time I could see my friends dick standing with his foreskin moved back a little. Looking at that made me feel like being fucked by him.. We are close friends but I had never seen his dick before, it made me feel even more excited knowing that he knows I’ve not seen his dick before. My flatmate licked my other boob and I felt my legs go weak.. i could see the bulging veins on his dick and his swollen dick head. I felt my nipples stiffen and was subconsciously hoping my nipple sticker won’t drop off.. I was still wearing panties so I guess nobody could see the wet spot that had formed after feeling so high from the licking. Perhaps it was also because I haven’t had sex for a few months.. and my body and mind was craving for more.

Eventually I think we drank too much and I have no idea how I got back into bed. Woke up with a really bad headache and I still had some dry stains of Nutella on my boobs the guys were sleeping in the living room and my flatmates were nice enough to put towels on them next time it happens, I’ll take a photo of the scene. Took me a few hours to clear it up and get them to go home.. hahas.

Thanks for the help.... (: you know who you are
Old 26-07-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 3
Bakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Share your craziest drinking games/stories!

Wow what a story! Made me feel high just reading it... and craving nutella 😝😝

Just imagine if your nipple sticker really did drop off and your guy friends just started sucking your nipples - not sure how the night would have ended hahah

Waiting for the longer one / other stories from you sis 😁😁
Old 26-07-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
next time it happens, I’ll take a photo of the scene.

Nice start! Curious to know who helping
Next time real happens.Take photos.
Many photos tell many thousand words

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 26-07-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Corissa is Cool - loads of Potential

I was involved in drinking games sometime ago. Gt pretty drunk at end of it. Was 2 girls and 2 guys, the girl was my colleague while the guys was her friends. It was like spinning the bottle. If the bottle was aimed at u, then u choose to drink or do a dare. All I remember I gave the guy a lap dance. Then, when I went to pee, I bought him along too.
Old 26-07-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
Asakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good sharing start
hope to read more stories from you
Old 26-07-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Bakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Do continue... what happened in the toilet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corissa View Post
I was involved in drinking games sometime ago. Gt pretty drunk at end of it. Was 2 girls and 2 guys, the girl was my colleague while the guys was her friends. It was like spinning the bottle. If the bottle was aimed at u, then u choose to drink or do a dare. All I remember I gave the guy a lap dance. Then, when I went to pee, I bought him along too.
Old 26-07-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

Mine was when I was based overseas in the forbidden land, my friend was doing a project and needed me to show him around the place.

We were staying in a condo apartment with room and ensuite, so we decided to skip the night spots at night since we have our "female friends" with us who were ok to drink in the apartment.

So we played a crazy game - basically go to the supermarket / 7-11 to buy different kinds of alcohol in a circle, spin the bottle, do a challenge and drink.

I kept losing so I drank like a good mixture of wine, champagne, beer and liquor and I could feel my head spinning, so was 1 of the girl named C.

I then told them "eh I need to go in to my room to lie down for awhile, if not sure gone." The next thing I know, C and I were making out and the alcohol boosted our horniness so the next thing we know, we were banging sooooo loudly and C screamed "oh my god, harder harder, I'm c*mming!!!" and I made the typical "animal groaning" sound.

After that, I was still drunk and went to the living room, not realising I was naked to get a drink and realised they were still cleaning up the place and saw my half-standing little bro swinging around.

Next morning we all pretended nothing happened
Old 26-07-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 0
rizwano is one of the Best!rizwano is one of the Best!rizwano is one of the Best!

Quote:
Must have been a great experience. Guess, need to gt u drunk on the games one fine day.. haha
Old 27-07-2022, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Not sure how you end up not fucking them, but up you for the share

Quote:
I’ll start with one of my recent ones.. working now so it’ll be a quick story! A longer one when I have time! We had some friends over for hotpot and some drinks. There were 3 girls and 2 guys. It was impromptu so they hadn’t really decided on what to get.. so they got some soju, bottle of Martell and we had a half bottle of Suntory Whiskey left over in the house. They were supposed to just eat, drink and head home..

Have no idea how we ended up playing mahjong and card games.. one of my flat mates (who is a female) asked us to play strip poker.. not going into too much details here as a lot happened.. but eventually I lost and removed my shirt and was topless..(but I was wearing nipple stickers). wasn’t as bad as the guys because they lost everything they were wearing.. by then I think I was quite high from drinking the soju and Martell mixes.. if recall correctly we were eating Nutella using our fingers and one of my flatmates wanted to do something fun and decided to ask us to use our fingers, dip it into the Nutella, put it around our breasts, and then get the guys to lick them all off.. to be honest, I felt really good and excited when I was having them licked, and at the same time I could see my friends dick standing with his foreskin moved back a little. Looking at that made me feel like being fucked by him.. We are close friends but I had never seen his dick before, it made me feel even more excited knowing that he knows I’ve not seen his dick before. My flatmate licked my other boob and I felt my legs go weak.. i could see the bulging veins on his dick and his swollen dick head. I felt my nipples stiffen and was subconsciously hoping my nipple sticker won’t drop off.. I was still wearing panties so I guess nobody could see the wet spot that had formed after feeling so high from the licking. Perhaps it was also because I haven’t had sex for a few months.. and my body and mind was craving for more.

Eventually I think we drank too much and I have no idea how I got back into bed. Woke up with a really bad headache and I still had some dry stains of Nutella on my boobs the guys were sleeping in the living room and my flatmates were nice enough to put towels on them next time it happens, I’ll take a photo of the scene. Took me a few hours to clear it up and get them to go home.. hahas.

Old 27-07-2022, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

Omg if my nipple sticker dropped off and he ended up sucking my nipples.. actually I think I’d have let him suck them and if my other female flatmate sucked the other.. I think the session would have developed into something more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakedbeans45 View Post
Wow what a story! Made me feel high just reading it... and craving nutella 😝😝
Just imagine if your nipple sticker really did drop off and your guy friends just started sucking your nipples - not sure how the night would have ended hahah
Waiting for the longer one / other stories from you sis 😁😁
Hahahas okay I’ll get some photos next time! For the reference (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Nice start! Curious to know who helping
Next time real happens.Take photos.
Many photos tell many thousand words
Omg i hate this game hahahahas. We used to play this when we have no cards. So what happened after you brought him along sis? Do share!!

Quote:
There will be more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura View Post
good sharing start
hope to read more stories from you
Hahahahah omg! Yes the best thing to ever do is.. forget whatever happened the night before and act blur about it. Hahahas. Did you have anything else that developed with C?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post
Mine was when I was based overseas in the forbidden land, my friend was doing a project and needed me to show him around the place.

We were staying in a condo apartment with room and ensuite, so we decided to skip the night spots at night since we have our "female friends" with us who were ok to drink in the apartment.

So we played a crazy game - basically go to the supermarket / 7-11 to buy different kinds of alcohol in a circle, spin the bottle, do a challenge and drink.

I kept losing so I drank like a good mixture of wine, champagne, beer and liquor and I could feel my head spinning, so was 1 of the girl named C.

I then told them "eh I need to go in to my room to lie down for awhile, if not sure gone." The next thing I know, C and I were making out and the alcohol boosted our horniness so the next thing we know, we were banging sooooo loudly and C screamed "oh my god, harder harder, I'm c*mming!!!" and I made the typical "animal groaning" sound.

After that, I was still drunk and went to the living room, not realising I was naked to get a drink and realised they were still cleaning up the place and saw my half-standing little bro swinging around.

Next morning we all pretended nothing happened
Ohhh I still have a “bf”, I guess that’s what stopped me from doing anything further. Also I think we got too drunk.. I can’t really remember much from that night and maybe.. something happened? Hahahas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Not sure how you end up not fucking them, but up you for the share
Old 27-07-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

next time whenever who lose try using the nose to sip your drink
Old 27-07-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Ok so ive played strip poker and the usual stuff, and there is some thrill to being naked in a group of friends and having to maintain the decency even though your xdd is raring to go and hoping that any moment it will turn into a fullblown orgy. Sadly that nv happened to me and the sessions ive attended only ended in ppl passing out or just going back to their rooms to sleep (when i was in hostel)

There was however a particularly memorable game that i played on one of my dates - it was a first date with a girl i met online and we had a quick dinner followed by a walk in bedok reservoir. As we were bored we sat down on a bench and just talked. Suddenly she whip out her phone and says theres this x rated ice breaker game which we can play. Im like wow in public can play? She was game for it so i said why not. Basically you press a button and it randomly tells you to do certain things to your partner, like lick here or touch there etc. The first one i kena was to take off her bra but i felt shy about it (trying to be a gentleman on first date) and said nah, why dont i do a forfeit instead, and i sang her a song. Her turn was next and it was to LICK MY BELLYBUTTON. i was self conscious cos i do have some hair there but she insisted that she would follow through and she really did. Some more it wasnt just a quick lick, it was the really sensual lingering kind where she even looked me straight in the eyes when licking. I was like whoaaaa thats gotta be a sign. And as the game progressed we kept upping the stakes until there was one part she pulled down her bra and i was sucking her nipple right there in public. Somehow it wasnt sexual yet as we were just being silly, but when we decided ok enough is enough, we just locked eyes and started making out. One thing led to another and she led me to a more secluded part, proceeds to unzip my pants and give me a hj. We almost got caught by some bangla workers but managed to hide lol. Eventually we continued and were fwbs for a few mths until she moved out of sg - but that was truly a memorable first date haha
Old 27-07-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

The craziest games i have is strip poker with dare.. 2 guys 3 girls playing from jus normal stripping down to bra n panties to totally naked.. then doing craziest dare thing such as eating cracker on opposite sex sensitive part, precum on cracker to eat.. till all 5 went to sleep naked on the same bed.. laying side by side..
Then got a good sex with one of the girl in the morning while the other is still laying beside our bed..
One small incident, while the girl was riding me, the other girl tat sleep beside me.. suddenly say dun shake the bed so hard, she still wan to sleep while her eyes is still closed.. haha
Old 27-07-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

You should have rolled over and started eating the "sleeping" girl too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
The craziest games i have is strip poker with dare.. 2 guys 3 girls playing from jus normal stripping down to bra n panties to totally naked.. then doing craziest dare thing such as eating cracker on opposite sex sensitive part, precum on cracker to eat.. till all 5 went to sleep naked on the same bed.. laying side by side..
Then got a good sex with one of the girl in the morning while the other is still laying beside our bed..
One small incident, while the girl was riding me, the other girl tat sleep beside me.. suddenly say dun shake the bed so hard, she still wan to sleep while her eyes is still closed.. haha
Old 27-07-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Thanks for the share! Hope can manage to play with mixture of guys and girls 1 day so that will have stories to share. So far only played with guys, was a nasty experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1