The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 14
Anderson is one of the Best!Anderson is one of the Best!Anderson is one of the Best!Anderson is one of the Best!
Re: Are vibrators useful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcow View Post
No lar… happy/satisfied parter = happy…
Plus getting old so need assistance .
Indeed, happy/satisfied partner also gives better quality of life outside of the bedroom
Old 30-12-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Once bedded a prc undergrad who was doing her masters in NTU. She had a vibrator up her ass while we were banging. That added vibration sensation was awesome.
Old 07-01-2024, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

the greatest sex legend cannot compete with a good vibrator. because there is simply no way you can match a machine and stimulate her clit at 500rpm.

those guys told otherwise just have a very empathetic partner or the girls havent really explored yet lol

that said, the feeling and pleasure between real sex and vibe is not the same. so why not do both? they are not mutually exclusive.

try edging her with the vibe then fuck her good. then finish her with two more orgasms.

if you can consistently give her 2 or more orgasms each sess, she will hardly refuse sex ever. in fact she wil be a nympho for the guy.

it's called positive reinforcement.
Old 08-01-2024, 05:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
the greatest sex legend cannot compete with a good vibrator. because there is simply no way you can match a machine and stimulate her clit at 500rpm.

those guys told otherwise just have a very empathetic partner or the girls havent really explored yet lol

that said, the feeling and pleasure between real sex and vibe is not the same. so why not do both? they are not mutually exclusive.

try edging her with the vibe then fuck her good. then finish her with two more orgasms.

if you can consistently give her 2 or more orgasms each sess, she will hardly refuse sex ever. in fact she wil be a nympho for the guy.

Thanks for sharing.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 08-01-2024, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:

A vibrator is great but should not be over-relied on. If you're into painting or fingering/rubbing the clit, there's no way your tongue or finger can match the speed of a vibrator. Therefore, on days when you can make your female partner cum, avoid using the vibrator. Alternatively, you could introduce the vibrator after achieving sucess with your dick/tongue/finger, and see if you could let her have multiple orgasms.

Do not get lazy and use the vibrator prior to using your dick/tongue/fingers. Otherwise, you might find one day that you can't make your partner cum without a vibrator.
Old 08-01-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
approval deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing info.
Old 08-01-2024, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Yea I love the vibrator

I give my FB at least 5 orgasm per session.
It helps her keep begging for more
Old 08-01-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down Re: Are vibrators useful?

Quote:
If I may share my experience...

I use the following and its been rated in order of preference by my better half:

1. The wild one

Using the Wild one makes her scream and her legs will go soft and she cant feel her legs... For very long hardcore cums...

2.Clitoral Stimulator

This one will gives sensual cums, not as hardcore as the wild one but still intense nonetheless. Best to use inbetween breaks from Wild one.

3. Tenga Delta

Usually used at foreplay to give small cums as part of the buildup to greater things ahead.

4. Vibrator (and least used)

Better half does not like it, no pleasure when used on its own. I use it in conjunction with the above...

Works amazingly well for me and my better half.
My wife love to use the dildo vibrator rub on her pussy and make her bbbj me.
Make me excited when i see her insert the whole huge shaft into her love hole
Sometime we end up blow job session without sex
Sex toys are good to spice up our sex life .
No easy to find a good cock for her …hahaha
Old 08-01-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster

ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down Re: Are vibrators useful?

Quote:
If I may share my experience...

I use the following and its been rated in order of preference by my better half:

1. The wild one

Using the Wild one makes her scream and her legs will go soft and she cant feel her legs... For very long hardcore cums...

2.Clitoral Stimulator

This one will gives sensual cums, not as hardcore as the wild one but still intense nonetheless. Best to use inbetween breaks from Wild one.

3. Tenga Delta

Usually used at foreplay to give small cums as part of the buildup to greater things ahead.

4. Vibrator (and least used)

Better half does not like it, no pleasure when used on its own. I use it in conjunction with the above...

Works amazingly well for me and my better half.
Old 08-01-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
It is not to replace but to enhance sex.
Old 09-01-2024, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 2
JeffLimSS03 is one of the Best!JeffLimSS03 is one of the Best!JeffLimSS03 is one of the Best!JeffLimSS03 is one of the Best!

I have a cousin younger than me 2 years, grow up together and we chat everything under the sun literally.
She told me she enjoy both vibrator and meat stick.
She also kept one in bag, as and when take out and stimulate
So the question useful or not, i think for ladies itself yes
For men, i would agree to some samsters opinion of using both at the same.
I didn't try before, now i tempted to try.
Also will intro to a friend of mine looking for ideas to spice up his sex life
Old 10-01-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
A vibrator is great but should not be over-relied on. If you're into painting or fingering/rubbing the clit, there's no way your tongue or finger can match the speed of a vibrator. Therefore, on days when you can make your female partner cum, avoid using the vibrator. Alternatively, you could introduce the vibrator after achieving sucess with your dick/tongue/finger, and see if you could let her have multiple orgasms.

Do not get lazy and use the vibrator prior to using your dick/tongue/fingers. Otherwise, you might find one day that you can't make your partner cum without a vibrator.
your partner could have used the vibe on herself on her own regularly. its not a "me" game in sex. its an "us" game.

its the wanking dilema for guys. some say wanking too much will desensitize. and sex wont be as good. but for me, ive wanked off every night without fail since im 11 and sex is still very much enjoyable for me.

my point is it, it really depends on the individual in terms of desensitising.
Old 11-01-2024, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
Thanks for sharing.
no problem bro.

on a side note, according to many fwbs, kink friends and gfs, the best ever toy created for the female is not the vibe. but the clit simulator. its a small toy with a little hole that blows air at the clit.

its extra fun to hold their limbs down and make them have forced orgasms and enjoy their "pained" cries
Old 11-01-2024, 05:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no problem bro.

on a side note, according to many fwbs, kink friends and gfs, the best ever toy created for the female is not the vibe. but the clit simulator. its a small toy with a little hole that blows air at the clit.

its extra fun to hold their limbs down and make them have forced orgasms and enjoy their "pained" cries
Thanks for sharing also.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 11-01-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting … with photos …

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1