The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
BriyaniHouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blood Phoenix - My story

Nice update TS, looking forward to next one
Old 30-10-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
ywong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I couldn’t sleep during the night.

My mind kept thinking about what my cousin had said this afternoon. It was like a student’s dream. I was so excited but in the same time felt so nervous.

Somehow, I had mentioned about my needs of tuitions to my parents during dinner just now. They were happy that I took initiatives and concern about my studies. They approved my suggestions as long as I can manage my schedule well.

I looked at the time and it was 10pm.

So I decided to call the BM teacher. My hand was trembling while holding the piece of paper with the contact numbers written on it. I took the cordless phone and called the numbers.

“Hello…” a soft voice lady picked up the call.

“Hi… I am YJ. I was introduced by my cousin and I want to have BM tuition.”

“Oh… I am Cikgu Aida and I only teach SPM student. Can I know who your cousin is?” she asked.

“Eugene Wong and he is now in college. I am form 5 and stay near Taiping lake area.”

“Oic… so you know the nature of my tuition then.”

“Yes… Cikgu Aida.”

“You are chinese then and may I know how to long you intend the tuition going for? Usually I would like to provide tuition till you finish SPM, is this arrangement okay for you?”

“Yes… yes…” I replied.

“And the fee is RM250 per session…”

“Ok…” I replied and it was slightly expensive compare to the others. In fact, I already inform my parents about it and they have no objection since my cousin had engaged before.

“Let me see… okay, every Tuesday afternoon, 2pm. How is that sound?” she asked.

“Ok… when the session start?” I asked.

“Next week will do… so see you YJ.”

So I put down the phone.
Old 30-10-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Support a very nice story, thanks bro
Old 30-10-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
duxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ywong, hope to read more and will support.
Old 31-10-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Next week afternoon, the bus stopped at the main road of my neighboring housing estate. Cikgu Aida’s condo was just a few minutes walk from the bus stop.

I registered and entered the condo. My heart was beating fast as the elevator was taking me up to the 18 floor. When the door of the elevator opened, my feet were weak as I was so nervous. In my mind, I was wondering how she would look like and does she has a nice figure.

Soon I was standing in front of her unit and pressing the door bell. It took awhile before someone inside yelled.

“Coming…”

I just stood there with my heart beating fast. My palms were sweating. Slowly the door opened and a Malay lady in her forties stood in front of me. She was wearing a dark pink satin hijab and black satin with white floral printed baju kurung (malay traditional dress). She was pretty and elegant with her brown glasses on. Her breasts were big as her lacey bra was clearly outlined on her loose satin dress.

Immediately, I got a hardon under my jean.

“You must be YJ right?”

“Yes… Cikgu…” I replied.

“Come in…” she invited me into her place.

I slowly walked into the cozy apartment as Cikgu Aida closed the door. The place was neatly decorated and has a small balcony overlook the recreational park in front. There were a small kitchen, a dinning area with four seaters table and a nice living area. On the left side was a corridor to two bedrooms and a bathroom.

Cikgu Aida directed me to sit on the dining table where our lesson began. I took out my books and explained to her about my level of the language. She occasionally nodded and asked a few questions. Soon, she started giving pointers about my weakness and assignments for me to practices.

It was half hour passed, Cikgu Aida still working on our lesson. My mind already forgotten about the excitement and perhaps my cousin has tricked me.
Old 31-10-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
galenciaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro, please continue..
Old 02-11-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Another ten minutes has passed, Cikgu Aida stood up and walked to the kitchen. I continued with the work she assigned to me while occasionally I peeked at her. She was preparing some light snack in the kitchen.

Soon, she put down a few plates of biscuits and cookies. Then she handed me a cup of drink.

“Take a break…” she smiled.

I just nodded as she walked into her room. I was left alone in the dining area sipping my drink. The afternoon breeze was cooling since we are at level 18. I tried to look around and there were photos of Cikgu Aida and her daughter. But not a single photo of her husband and I wondered.

“YJ… YJ…” Cikgu Aida called from her room.

I responded to her call and walked to the room. The master bedroom was lit with lights and the curtains already closed. There was a queen size bed with grey soft quilt and pillows on it. Yet Cikgu Aida was not in sight.

“Cikgu..?” I called out.

“Here…” the sound came from the bathroom.

I walked passed the wardrobe to the bathroom. Cikgu Aida was standing in front of the mirror of the wash basin. The sight was shocking and immediately my cock spring back to life again. She was in her red bra and thong. Her hourglass body was mesmerizing and her tanned brown smooth skin was intoxicating. Her curly shoulder length hair was waving instead of covered by the hijab a moment ago.

I was frozen a moment.

“YJ… can you help me to unclasp my bra buckle…?” she asked.

I just nodded… as I moved my trembling hands onto her back. It was like an electrical shock when our skin touched. Her back was very smooth as my hands glided on her skin. She smiled.

It was easy when my fingers worked on the buckle. Immediately the bra was unclasped and it just fell on the floor. I was rewarded with the view of her D cup breasts. They was a little sagging but full with large brown areolas and dark nipples.

My legs were trembling as well.

Cikgu Aida moved closer to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. It was then; my cock couldn’t hold anymore and spurted out my semen in the pant.

“Aaaahhhhh…” I growled as I came.

She immediately hugged me with her half naked body as my body jerked. Wave after wave of orgasm flowed through my body.

It was awhile as our bodies hugged together in the bathroom.

She just smiled.
Old 02-11-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
yahooing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, camping here for more!
Old 03-11-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

“We haven’t started yet… never mind, let me clean up the mess.”

I was embarrassed as she slowly removed my pant and my boxer.

“Nice… you have a big cock…” she said.

I still kept quiet.

“Virgin…” she said.

I nodded. She smiled again.

“Don’t be shy… everyone will experience this… let me wash up your boxer.”

She put on her white satin slip nightie and took my boxer out. I was still standing in the bathroom and slowly regained my sense. Then I washed up my cock with the water hose next to the toilet bowl.

It was not long before I could sensed Cikgu Aida was standing behind me. Her hands slowly slide toward my front rubbing my abdomen towards my cock.

“Aaaaa…” I moaned as soon as her hands grabbed on my semi rigid cock.

It returned to hard position again.

“So energetic… you ready for second round…” she whispered on my ear as her lips slowly kissing my ear lobe down to my neck.

Cikgu Aida hands were stroking my hard cock.

“Aaaa…. Cikguuu…”

“Mmmmm… what do you want… my naughty student…?” she asked.

She was kissing every inch of my neck till I turned my head around. Our lips met as I pushed my tongue into her mouth.

“Mmmmm…” she moaned.

My hands were trebling as they moved toward her breasts. I took my courage and grabbed her satin covered breasts.

She stopped me.

“Naughty…” she said.

I looked at her with full of lust.

“Cikgu…” I tried to grab her breasts again.

This time… she didn’t stop me. My hands were roaming on her silky material of her slip. Her nipples were clearly outlined on the slip. My fingers moved toward them and pinched them lightly.

“Oooo…” she moaned.

“Cikgu…” I grasp again.

“Yes…?” she asked while her hands still playing my hard cock. With a slightly harder stroke, my foreskin was pulled back exposing my cock head. Her fingers touched the sensitive lubricated purple skin of my cock head … and my body jerked slightly.

“Aaaa…. Cikgu I want…” I was in heaven.

“Yes… tell me what you want…?” she was teasing me.

“I want to make love… with you…” I answered.

“Sssshhh… I am your teacher how could you say such thing…” she was teasing again.

“Aaaa… but you are playing with my penis…” I said.

“What… I thought you are naughty… so I punish your cock…”

“Aaaa… yes… my cock… want to fuck Cikgu…” I answered as my hands already slipped her satin slip down exposing her breasts.

“Come…” she held my hands.
Old 03-11-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

The continuation of the series - Ep2 is out

Teachers Pet: The Job

The series continue after YJ being caught having sexual service from the tuition teacher... his journey of undercover began with the help and training by his mom. This is to uncover the syndicate of teachers that authorities trying to burst...

A teachers and student erotica drama that never being such thrilling and twisted...before.

(Preview)

There were two lady officers walked into the room.

One of them was my mother and the other was a Malay lady in her forties wearing black hijab. My mother just kept quiet and sat next to her colleague in front of me.

The lady spoke up first.

“You are Amy’s son right?”

I just nodded and afraid of mom will scold me. Mom put down the documents on the table.

“You know who we are right?” she asked again.

I shook my head “Mom didn’t tell me about her work.”

My mom nodded and spoke “We are senior police inspectors for the intelligent department.”

I just kept quiet.

“Yes, we have been working on teachers doing illegal activities for students. When your mom noticed the teacher you mentioned, we took initiative to follow you. As soon as we got the location of Cikgu Aida and Jakim took action.”

I was confused and trying to digest everything the lady said.

“But mom, you didn’t go work with uniform.”

“Yes YJ because we are always in disguise. Anyway, I apologized to you first for not telling you about the operation but you did well.”

I was relieved to hear that.

“So am I arrested?” I asked.

The Malay officer smiled and replied “No but I already asked your mom permission for you to help us.”

“Huh?”

“The police force is hiring you to be an undercover student to provide information and lead us to the syndicate of teachers conducting illegal activities. I had agreed since you will be paid and the force will award you with recommendation letters once the mission is completed,” mom explained.

“Yes, I will write to the Commissioner to provide you a full scholarship and a position in the force when you graduate but provided our mission is successful.”

I looked at mom.

“But I don’t know how to be an undercover…”

“Your mom will help you and you are already a student so not much to pretend needed.”

I nodded.

“That settled then, we will open a file for you…” mom added.

“Here are our mission details, we called it Teachers Pet. Please take time to study them…” her colleague passed me a folder.

“Ok, wait for me at the car park outside. We will go home together,” mom ordered.

I just nodded.

Links

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MFRX3ZN
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08MFRX3ZN
https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B08MFRX3ZN
Old 04-11-2020, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
kuphee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share and waiting here next.
Old 04-11-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Episode one (Teachers Pet)
Story continue...

I followed her to the bed.

As we walked she removed her red thong while I removed my remaining clothes. She laid me down to the bed and continued to stroke my cock.

“So big…”

“Huh?” I was puzzled.

“This is the biggest cock I have ever seen…” she said.

Before I could reply her… she already lowered herself into me. My cock was engulfed with warm and wet of her pussy wall. It tightly squeezed my cock.

“Aaaahhhh…. Yesss… since it is your first… I allowed you to do it raw and come in my pussy…” she said.

“Cikgu…. Oooooo” I growled.

I just laid there as she started moving her body up and down. My cock was sliding in and out of her hole. It was wet but I could fell her pussy wall was tightly wrapped my hard cock.

“Ohhh… so big… suck my breasts…” she moaned.

I lifted myself up as we now in lotus position. My lips went straight to her nipple and suck it.

“Aahhhh… nice…”

As I suck on her nipple, my tongue was playing with it. Further, my hands were squeezing both of her breasts.

“Oooo…” she was pumping my cock.

“Cikguuuuu… ahhhh” my cock started to build up the sensation.

“Hold… it longer… we come together…” she said.

I tried to divert my concentration to her nipple as I moved to suck her other nipple.

“Uuuuh… ahhhh… eeeeehh… yes… babeee… almost…” as she was rocking her body on me.

The bed was rocking result of our love making.

“Cikgu… ahhhhh… I cannot hold any longer….” I growled.

My cock was hard as steel with any moment, it will burst out with my semen. The sensation of her pussy milking my cock was intense.

“Eeee…” she increased her pace.

It was unbearable for me as I climaxed.

“Aaaahhhh…” I screamed.

The first wave of semen shot deep into her hole.

“Oooooo… yes yes cominnnngggg…” she screamed as well.

Cikgu Aida pushed deep onto me. My cock thrust into her hole as the third and fourth wave of shots flew deep into her pussy.

We were hugging each other tightly as we climaxed.

“Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh….” Cikgu Aida grasp with relieved.

We collapsed on the bed as our juices mixed.

“Nice?” she asked.

“Nice… thank you…” I said.

She smiled at me. We stared at each other for a minute or two.

Suddenly… the door bell rang. We were interrupted.

It was a continuous rang and followed by door banging.

“Jakim… jakim…” someone outside shouted.

Both of us looked at each other with shocked.

(JAKIM – Department of Islamic Development).
Old 05-11-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
sabotouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow jialat, they come and check!!
Old 10-11-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Teachers Pet: Jealousy

The series continue, will YJ able to manage his problem and continues his journey of undercover... will his mother trainings able to help him or complicates the matter. When there is more than one teachers involved... jealousy tend to happen...
A teachers and student erotica drama that never being such thrilling and twisted...before.
Links
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08N1MCP28
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08N1MCP28
Old 10-11-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
EuroJohnnyCain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, tks TS!