The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
You need to factor in inflation as well as possible foreign exchange loss. Many foreign retirees cannot live in Thailand anymore because their pension not sufficient to live a good life due to the two factors I mentioned. To live 20 or 30 years is long time and many unexpected things can happen especially medical and food become more expensive.
The amount i came out with is a estimated of cos...
i know things goes up and down with times..
but this is a plan in advance..if not you live day by day to see n check the exchange rates daily or the results from the inflation. cant be mah...
example..1000thb per day is for daily use for food, cig n beers. if there is balance from day one and the balance keep as saviing or bring foward to next day and so on..for now is totally more than enough for 1 person if not going to restaurant in daily basis. if 1 plate of pad thai price goes up due to inflation, cannot be up to 200thb per plate in 10-20 years, the most also 100thb, with 1000thb per day still enough..moreover now is only 35-40thb per plate..guess how long it will takes to go to 100thb..

The money kept in the first place is already in Thai baht, why still worry about foreign exchange? for a sg guy to depend from the few hundreds from CPF to retire in Thailand n do like the farangs..? must be kidding..
another problem from those depressed farangs are, they do not have savings, they ONLY depends on their pensions..
imagine, you do have savings like i mentioned, and you still do have the few hundreds CPF withdrawal per month. would you be like those depress farangs?

I'M CIM KING
Old 28-03-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
i same plan as you.
Maybe 10 yrs younger than you.
I'm aiming for 1mil sgd. excluding cpf and 1st property. Also, my 1st property must be paid off by then.
Aiming to do it by another 15 years. By that time my employer (in my industry) probably dont want me old man drawing high salary also. Hope they can pay me something, i happily take the early retirement package. But not factoring this in.
From the 1mil, i plan to only make passive income from that and use it. I'm assuming investing in a 4% a yr return (safer one). so 40k sgd a year, 3.3k sgd income budget a mth. The 1mil and whatever, can be used for emergencies. After 55, take out spare cpf money. When my parents gone, i retired and permanently moved to thailand, rent out my hdb for extra passive income.

Its a long hard 15 yrs for me to cheong and save.

make good use from the savings we have to have passive income ...then retire is always better than those farang just depend from their pension...

I'M CIM KING
Old 28-03-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Good planning, but by then the 1 mil will be about 500-600k as in current value. Maybe can slowly buy some small condo in Thailand like around value sgd 100k etc so you can have immediate rental return and also prevent inflation in 10-15 years later. So every 3-5 years when you save enough for sgd 100k just try to shop around to see any interesting condo that can generate rental income etc......

Now hor knn want a 4% return also not easy to find in sg or Thai.....
my advice will be not in bangkok...
Try n research in Korat or Khon Khean...Korat will be better...
for long investment, seriously Bangkok is very uncertain for 15-20years ...do consider the flooding factor..this is a real problem in bangkok..
Korat is the "capital" of issan..
In future with the bullet train done, the stop will be at korat too...

I'M CIM KING
Old 28-03-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickyjohn View Post
Hey guys, newbie here. Seems like thailand is in pretty bad shape now with all the lockdown and stuff. Is traveling between cities still banned?
in which ways does it consider bad shape?
If you are in singapore you should worry more...

Thailand will stop egg exporting for 7 days from now and might extend it if needed too...
other products will follow soon..
they need to take care of the internal thai people first..
singapore all depends on importation, malaysia veg going to stop in 1 mth time, then thailand stop. see singapore eat what...

travelling in between cities still allow...just bring relevant doc along for check in roadblocks...

I'M CIM KING
Old 28-03-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I ever asked my Thai wife if I can have mia noy. She said can as long as I give her neung lahn every month.

End of discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Welcome and there are many to choose from...
Many Thai girls still are looking for foreigner man
Some even allow you to have more than 1 wife..they are willing to be the 2nd or 3rd..
All depends on how you tackle n handle the situation n brainwash them...all 3-4 wifes become good sisters..
every day you want 1vs1 or 1vs2 or 1vs4. all up to you...but remember, treat all must be fair...
Old 28-03-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are many live example in Thai...is ok if you dont believe me..
Its all up to how the guy brain wash the girl...
I know someone in Bangkok. He is 60 and has 4 wives. His youngest is in her 20s. Another Puying friend shared that it's possible. As long as you are rich and provide for their family and them a good life.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 28-03-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my advice will be not in bangkok...
Try n research in Korat or Khon Khean...Korat will be better...
for long investment, seriously Bangkok is very uncertain for 15-20years ...do consider the flooding factor..this is a real problem in bangkok..
Korat is the "capital" of issan..
In future with the bullet train done, the stop will be at korat too...
True, that's why I move from Bangkok back to my wife kampong in Chiangmai....here living standard much lower and I no need to do entertainment in all those clubs during my time in bkk spending 100-200k monthly. Now the saving in club already more than enough for my normal life in Chiangmai lew 555
Old 28-03-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
I ever asked my Thai wife if I can have mia noy. She said can as long as I give her neung lahn every month.

End of discussion
I am quite sure even 1/10 of neung lahn per month, she will consider unless she is already having this amount from you. You still got hope hee

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 28-03-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good planning, but by then the 1 mil will be about 500-600k as in current value. Maybe can slowly buy some small condo in Thailand like around value sgd 100k etc so you can have immediate rental return and also prevent inflation in 10-15 years later. So every 3-5 years when you save enough for sgd 100k just try to shop around to see any interesting condo that can generate rental income etc......

Now hor knn want a 4% return also not easy to find in sg or Thai.....
ya inflation wise.....
4% return per year on 1mil is the base income. For inflation i'll be using things like my 1st property rental income & cpf payout to cover. Those thing will give me a nice bump to supplement my retirement on later years.
I know 40k sgd a year income to retire in thailand is a bit much. But i have to factor in some overseas holiday expenses every year, budget to cheong, car expense, medical insurance premiums, possibly have kids in thailand and send them to lower or mid tier international schools there.
Old 29-03-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
I know 40k sgd a year income to retire in thailand is a bit much. But i have to factor in some overseas holiday expenses every year, budget to cheong, car expense, medical insurance premiums, possibly have kids in thailand and send them to lower or mid tier international schools there.
Actually sgd 40k yearly not so much if you have wife and kids but should be just nice........
Old 29-03-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I drove by korat b4 one time cuz my girl wana go her friend recommended hair salon do hair and trim eye brown etc. i walk around look see like nothing much, wana hanky panky also no have. End up i sit long time at the salon doo tv. Haizzz at first tot wana stay there for one night but end up cont. driving back to bkk instead.
Korat is the 2nd Bangkok to my opinion..just that its in NE area.
if im not wrong its has the most foreigner/expats staying after Bkk n Chiangmai.
Many gov institutes for Issan provinces also located in Korat.
Many Singaporean there also..there is an SG Airforce base in Korat too.
But still to each preference though...

I'M CIM KING
Old 29-03-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post

End of discussion
tell she, ngern si kum sook mai dai..

I'M CIM KING
Old 29-03-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I know someone in Bangkok. He is 60 and has 4 wives. His youngest is in her 20s. Another Puying friend shared that it's possible. As long as you are rich and provide for their family and them a good life.
there is a young chap..late 20s or early 30s..young chap with full body tattoo..this is secondary..and normal looking, lean body...
most importantly, he has 3 or 4 wifes..
all wife have standard ones..fair, hourly body n boobies big..many see sure have evil thoughts one lah..
they being interviewed by Channel 3 or 5 before..
all wifes treat each other like sisters...and husband treat every one fair..
buy gifts, one time is for everyone..
for the husband, every wife has different roles at home..
one will take care of all children disciplines and one is kitchen n food n etc...
he is not those very rich but still consider very comfortable...

I'M CIM KING
Old 29-03-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
True, that's why I move from Bangkok back to my wife kampong in Chiangmai....here living standard much lower and I no need to do entertainment in all those clubs during my time in bkk spending 100-200k monthly. Now the saving in club already more than enough for my normal life in Chiangmai lew 555
with just 100k monthy in chiangmai, you are living a hi-so life liao...

I'M CIM KING
Old 29-03-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I am quite sure even 1/10 of neung lahn per month, she will consider unless she is already having this amount from you. You still got hope hee
Yes...very true

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1