The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-04-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChan92 View Post
hi bros, just post here to consult an issue that is worrying me recently.

My erection is fine with my regular ML/FL, no matter HJ/BJ/FJ, as long as we have enough foreplays (mostly kissing and zhut), I can easily erect and cum happily.

however, I have issues with some new girls, such as those dome 3 jap girls.

The same symptom is, they don't start by teasing or kissing, instead they just commercially kiss nipple a bit then directly proceed to bj (also very commercial and rushy ones, i just can't feel passion or emotions)

I can remain very hard for the first few mins, then suddenly when they start those mechanical bj I will not feel it anymore. Then dick will then become soft in a few mins and can't erect for the rest of the session.

normally when this happens (when the fl notices dick softening during bj), they will try even harder and faster to try to make me hard again. but it turns out to be the faster they do, the faster my dick will soften.

I'm 33 yo this year. Do I have ed issue that needs to go to doctor?

Thanks bros in advance!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkong View Post
Same issue as you bro, no issues with the regular but not for new ones
hi guys, i had a similar problem before: i tried expensive, premium abalone, looks not bad, body nice, but super commercial feel, then i just couldn't stay hard

being unable to stay hard is not just a physical issue, but also a mental one. of course do workout occasionally to ensure good blood flow to your number two, but also understand what you like, then try to spot patterns in adverts that help you identify which type of girl is more likely to meet your criteria

for example, although looks matter to me, since long ago i gave up assessing adverts based on pics and vids cos AI too advanced already: some girls enhance their pics/vids until their own mother can't recognise them (which might be their intention anyway)

instead, i assess based on honesty cos that is a proxy for attitude (more honest, likely better attitude). and honesty can be seen from how realistic their stats are:

-175cm/45kg/36E monster boobs? while i prefer tall slim girls with big boobs, this is fake as hell (imagine an unrealistic, barbie doll figure) and the girl might have bad attitude after dealing with disappointed/angry bros who visited her earlier and reject/walk off or give fast food/aeroplane service cos of no lack of business from bros attracted by height and/or bust size

vs.

-160cm/45kg/34B? now that is more realistic/honest and likely have better attitude cos she isn't fighting on boob size but will have to compete in other ways (e.g., offer more GFE) to hook customers

recognise that everyone has different likes/dislikes (highly raved about girls might simply not be your type --- or you may not be their type!) and sure, the strategy i described won't work all the time, but at least i hope this helps you understand what gets you hard and how to improve your hit rate of finding the type of girls that gets you hard!

finally, from what you describe i don't think its ED but you can consider discussing on sexual health subforum if you want to know more
Old 01-04-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
asdfghjkl00 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngshuaige View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-xuan-xuan/

Finally found time to meet XX aka Rayna, service is as good as before, glad that she still remembers me...

Like what other bros mentioned, GFE off the roof. Really like fooling around with your girlfriend, and her pics really needs to be retaken la... don't do her justice as all. IRL way better
Does she still offer BF? Dont see in her ad this time
Old 01-04-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24514 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Kindly share more so far I've only played in KL and the NZ Spa at JB
This is not the appropriate thread to discuss this matter. Should go to appropriate sub-threads in https://sammyboy.rocks/forumdisplay.php?f=33
Old 01-04-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:

My erection is fine with my regular ML/FL, no matter HJ/BJ/FJ, as long as we have enough foreplays (mostly kissing and zhut), I can easily erect and cum happily.

however, I have issues with some new girls, such as those dome 3 jap girls.

The same symptom is, they don't start by teasing or kissing, instead they just commercially kiss nipple a bit then directly proceed to bj (also very commercial and rushy ones, i just can't feel passion or emotions)

I can remain very hard for the first few mins, then suddenly when they start those mechanical bj I will not feel it anymore. Then dick will then become soft in a few mins and can't erect for the rest of the session.

normally when this happens (when the fl notices dick softening during bj), they will try even harder and faster to try to make me hard again. but it turns out to be the faster they do, the faster my dick will soften.

I'm 33 yo this year. Do I have ed issue that needs to go to doctor?

Thanks bros in advance!
I have same issue bro

Bro juniper summed up very nicely

My personal take is it’s a mental thing
Don’t go crazy about it
Just pace yourself finding girls at the same frequency that you usually find

Once you find the right ones, your issue will be solved
Sometimes expensive doesn’t mean it will suit you
Your mind will f you up like that
Old 01-04-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24514 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofrei View Post
One of the best solution is refrain from releasing days before visiting these ML/FL
This is one possible solution. However, there are several other measures which are also important e.g. keep oneself physical fit, identify and know what type of MLs/FLs turn you on, must identify what is it which will trigger your ecstatic ejaculation (help the MLs/FLs understand and accommodate your requests or identify beforehand whether can accommodate ...). For me loving/passionate long lip kiss and/or frenching is rather necessary, fondling of pussy helps ... one with a tall, shapely physique, good face complexion helps, seeing the ML/FL enjoying helps ... abdominal gyration and pussy squeezing/tightening helps ... MLs/FLs provide service with great gfe ... (No wrestling or ungentlemanly "rape-like" requirements are necessary)

During my first and only visit to MHT, I spent some kissing her nipples and boobs, she had several rounds of lip kiss training with me and then we had a couple of long lip kisses where she breathed hard. (I am aware some bros/regulars would not believe this. Anyway, YMMV) I could also fondle her pussy from outside the panty. The combination triggered an explosive eruption, very much sooner than I expect. For me, this "newbie" managed to trigger an explosion too rapidly.
Old 01-04-2024, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-mo-li/

Very interesting to see this first advert of an ML based in JB RnF (Princess Cove) put up in slg. She charges $60 when you use this whatsapp no. She was previously based in Sg, I believe.
is this considered premium ? but its not a SYT leh. Visited their SPA and Healthclubs , this rate $60 per hour seems on the high side

Quote:
Thanks bros in advance!
looks like its not ED if you are ok with your regular partner. i am no professional but it seems like you are too used to certain triggers without those you can't get excited easily.

personally i once in while will kena such things. firstly assure the service providor no need kan cheong, if cannot cum will still pay for the session. after that takeover the session and ask them try different things that you think can work, it can get quite fun. don't say anything will leave with a raw small head if they just go harder and faster.
Old 01-04-2024, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-mo-li/

Very interesting to see this first advert of an ML based in JB RnF (Princess Cove) put up in slg. She charges $60 when you use this whatsapp no. She was previously based in Sg, I believe.

I go to RnF to have fj with selected MLs/FLs based there at RM300 an hr (or about $86 an hr) once a wk or a fortnight. (That is the highest tier available.) Mostly good milfs. Now, one or two younger ones are emerging.

If you were to make appt using the Malaysian advert, you will be only paying 150RM (or $43) for unlimited HJ per hr and 200RM ($57) for CIM.

https://wishct02.com/forum.php?mod=v...tra=page%3D 1
Quote:
This is not the appropriate thread to discuss this matter. Should go to appropriate sub-threads in https://sammyboy.rocks/forumdisplay.php?f=33
Many thanks for the info!

Looks like have to make a trip there one of these days. During weekdays of course!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 01-04-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TB20220120 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngshuaige View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-xuan-xuan/

Finally found time to meet XX aka Rayna, service is as good as before, glad that she still remembers me...

Like what other bros mentioned, GFE off the roof. Really like fooling around with your girlfriend, and her pics really needs to be retaken la... don't do her justice as all. IRL way better
Hello, Xuanxuan FL?, how much? Can I spend the night at her apartment? Thanks bro
Old 01-04-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For those who do not know, RnF Princess Cove could be reached less than 1 hr from Kranji MRT (public bus transport from Kranji MRT, crossing of the Sg and JB immigration points by electronic gates, walking 10 minutes via a sheltered link bridge to Princess Cove from JB CIQ).

I think it is emerging as a viable new playground for massage and fj services besides spas and other areas in JB.

Anyway, for those who can venture into JB, we can be spoilt for choice pretty soon!
Wow, very valuable information you're providing bro! Much appreciated

Haven't been into JB in a while. Maybe take a bus in like you suggested. Because everyday, the Causeway looks like hell driving in.
Old 01-04-2024, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 15
berocca is one of the Best!berocca is one of the Best!berocca is one of the Best!berocca is one of the Best!

Wondering have anyone tried? https://sglonelyguy-30.com/ya-ting-massage/
Old 01-04-2024, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/nicolemassage/

Looks:
- Close to her photos but abit older
- She was wearing some cosplay uniform when she met me

- But it’s a 15min walk from the nearest MRT station

Massage:
- Offers to dry me once I am out of the shower. Started to tease at this point
- Minimal massage, allocates most the the time to sensual

Sensual:
- Exposed her boobs and started to rub my boobs on my back
- Does a through Catbath
- She kept moaning non-stop once she started sensual, which I find irritating
- Ask to flip over and she sat my feet, carefully massaging my dick and balls, which was quite shiok
- Thereafter, she came close to me and allowed me to grab her boobs.
- She only pull down her dress, and did not strip to panties
- Started to stroke me and I exploded

Overall:
- Throughout the session, she was very polite and has a sweet voice. Ask for permission when she needs to attend to her phone.
- She does not shortchange and gives you almost the full hour

RTM: No, no gfe
Thx for FR, up you. this SLG scene admin cui, MLs come in keep changing names, search button in SBF search until headache lol

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 01-04-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by berocca View Post
Wondering have anyone tried? https://sglonelyguy-30.com/ya-ting-massage/
Oh, Tina's roommate, was suggested by Tina to go find her after she left (and most likely not coming back).

Yet to try, location is good but like Tina's room, a bit small for me. Then again, I big size LOL
Old 01-04-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I have same issue bro

Bro juniper summed up very nicely

My personal take is it’s a mental thing
Don’t go crazy about it
Just pace yourself finding girls at the same frequency that you usually find

Once you find the right ones, your issue will be solved
Sometimes expensive doesn’t mean it will suit you
Your mind will f you up like that
I think so too. When you go for “premium”, you will have all these expectations and you will want to have bang for your buck. This will add a lot of stress, cause you think you’ll need to perform too.
That could undermine your ability and ultimately take away from your enjoyment and experience.
Old 01-04-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
NickChan92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks all bros for your suggestions!

Really help a lot!

I'll definitely give a try!
Old 01-04-2024, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
NickChan92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
I think so too. When you go for “premium”, you will have all these expectations and you will want to have bang for your buck. This will add a lot of stress, cause you think you’ll need to perform too.
That could undermine your ability and ultimately take away from your enjoyment and experience.
Yup yup.

I will really be nervous when booking those premiums (like those Japanese fls) cos I really want to "perform" like a JAV actor lol.

So true.

But they turn out to be just like any other girls... even more commercial and mechanical

With my regulars, though they are not like top models good looking, I'm much more relaxed and comfortable..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1