The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-12-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 7
Redfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sugar and Serene from Seduction

Just out from a delicious threesome with these two gems. Serene is tight but Sugar was the better fit for me

Previous FRs are all true. Same as the pics, warm welcoming and both gfe through the roof.

Serene is petite, sharp nails and naughty and playful...had me cracking up at her antics.
Sugar is a sweetheart through and through.

I'll be back to rtf before they leave. Year end means lesser customers so they're full of energy and really rejuvenated my tired-ass soul lol!
Old 07-12-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
unclesam65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
RTF session with Amy from RollyPolly 6th dec 5:15 pm
First of all thanks to bro RP for accommodating some delays.

Now about Amy she is the first gem I have seen saying no to tip, she said already enough.
She is a pretty girl , tall , curvy and very high GFE.
We immediately start frenching as soon as enter room.
Quick BBJ as well in front of mirror.
Soapy shower each other and another BBBJ and AR session. Her AR skills are super, i had to stop her.
Later we go to bed and I habe the best CIM ever, she was lying on the bed and I was on top of her and i finished in her mouth.
She is fully accommodating and always smiling and giggling .
We did many positions but had the 2nd shot missionary with lot of GFE in between.
I had promised her chocolates but since I couldn’t bring i wanted to give some extra tip but she say no.
Thats a real good girl out there.
Enjoy bro’s while she is here.
Old 07-12-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

popper123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Got to try Leena during evening, first time writing FR as her services were great with ongoing promotion.

OKT was funny and but have very prompt replies. Leena is quite ding dong and slim! Can carry her around for sure. Room is pretty big and you’ve to climb up the stairs since there was no lift.

Appearance, 8/10, would not reject type. She’s in her mid 20s.
Body, 9/10, Leena is slim and sexy, with tight body. Her ass is worth to doggy!
Communication: 7.5/10, can speak English with some help from Google.
Shower, 9/10, making sure I’m clean and keep disturbing my little bro.
Boob, 8/10, Soft B Cup and little bit saggy but good to suck on it.
French, 9/10, she initiates frenching.
BBBJ, 9/10 She tried to DT my little bro and gave me the cute look.
Pussy, 9/10, clean shaved, didn’t paint her as I’m not really into painting. Pussy was very tight during FJ and kept on saying my lil bro was very big.
FJ, 9/10, she tried her best and her moaning was loud. Cowgirl, missionary then doggy her till I release all the load. Both of us were tired after that.
CIM, 9/10, unload everything inside her mouth for first shot since I love CIM.
Massage, 7/10, she gave some simple massage me between shots.

Overall was a 9/10 bonk for me, will initiate BBBJ for second round and she did it for at least 10mins. Left as a happy man and will rtf her again once I’m free again. Thanks to OKT for planning everything.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

aidanne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Michelle - SS

She can really give GFE and not a time watcher. She will try to service you to her best and leave you satisfied. Thank you OKT for the arrangement.

Looks: 8/10 (GND look)
Body: 9/10 (Slim and nice, but not for boob lovers. Butt is firm and good.)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (Recommend to try doggie with her.)
Old 08-12-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
SimplyBee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

DirtySecret - MAYRA - 07/12/2019 -1800 hrs
Location Type H

Mayra is a mid-20ish lady with a fair skin tone. May be considered as light tanned to some. She carries a pair of enhanced "C" cup. Very well done pair with nice and inviting nipples. She is a small slim girl with a bit of curves in the right places. Overall having a very petite and sexy feel.

Upon opening the door, she looks fresh and active. Hold my hands and led me into the room. She can speak English & french well right from the first 10 mins of ice breaking. We have a short french and English conversation before going to the shower in the private bathroom where can take our own sweet time inside. But well, i am not a fan of bathroom action, therefore i kept things sop and move on to the bed.

Her foreplay to bbbj was superb. She does it for a long time and covered all areas. Wet with good suction and hardworking. About 30% eye contact during the blow.

During sex, she is rather wet and horny type. I mean you know it based on her body movement. If a girl isn't interested to be fucked by you. She'll probably just let you do all the action and she will just lie down like a corpse.
But as for Mayra, she will ride and grind. Moved along with your pumping action. Eg: She will lock you in during missionary, bang herself backward during doggy.
She does not do cim or cof. therefore i finished 2 shots the helmet inside her pussy. In my opinion, there was strong chemistry between us. Sex was passionate with lots of frenching and movement. Gfe is therefore very high because of that. She was eager for the second round after the first. I was about to think that she is going to kick me out once i finish both rounds. But nope, she didn't. In fact she asked me to stay the last 20min to company her even though i already done with both shots.

To summaries my session with Mayra. I think it's a rather hot and horny session with your ex gf kind of feeling. She is soft and nice but horny when she is needed to be. Quite an amazing experience with her. Kc is rather strong with her. So weak bros please beware. LOL.
Personally, i will rtf her soon.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Michelle from Silk Stockings (1/5)

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=754263

Many FR for her and most details already mentioned many times.

Location central. Very discreet. Parking close.

Okt Silk as always very responsive and helpful.

Michelle is from Isaan but lives with her sister in Bangkok. Second time in Singapore. One week October and 2,5 weeks this time. Last time she says. Certainly not a pro. Just a SYT in need of money (she is 26 actually).

Nice body. No tattoos. Small chest but sizeable behind. Normal length. Cute. Smiles a lot. Speaks reasonable good english.

Shower SOP
No frenching. Just light kisses.
No painting. Too sensitive she says.
Catbath SOP
BBBJ actually better than expected. Slow and gentle. But good suction.
FJ SOP. She can't take deep pounding. She lubes a lot and is very tight. Seems in some pain but when asked if OK she says she's fine. But not comfortable with that so took it very slow and gentle. No eye contact.

So average bonk but she's a nice girl and quite pretty so still left a happy man.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

FR for fendi from Silk Stockings (1/5)

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 8/10 no tummy, slim and fair tone.
Bbbj: 8/10 slow and gentle
Fj: 9/10 she's a rider.
French: she is more of a kisser.

Rtf: yes !
Old 08-12-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

4th December 2019.
Pc69
Dora
Unbelievable solid hidden fl,awesome sexy body & angelic slutty features 😱
Very very sexy ass, legit firm body
I was very tempted to fuck her at the door liao, see what she worn..BUAY TAHAN LIAO LOR
Room door closed started liao.
Frenched fucking long, clothes & her lingerie still on. Jitao buay tahan want fuck her immediately lolol, stripped her down naked & she pushed me down on bed ☺️☺️
( haven jio me go shower also )
Continued frenched like sibei long never kiss and frenching lovers liao 🤭🤭
She grabbed my hard cock,stripped me, licked my neck area, removed my clothes & she catbathed me FREAKINGLY SEXY AND FUCKING HORNY SLUT ❗❗ Whispered to me in english asked me to fuck her now..
Capped myself jitao get her ready in doggie position fucked her hard remmeber bonk bros she loves bad boy. Those can fuck her hard one & she will dirty talk make u lagi hard cock 💪💪
Rare found liao la, faster go otherwise my rtf x 3 is coming !
Old 08-12-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

Been outstationed for a while since my last bonk; so today went on to take 2 girls lol. Going to pen 2 FRs here.

FR - Honey @ Emmanuelle

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=755244

Was itching for big boob girl and Honey caught my eye. Messaged Bro Superman for the booking at 730pm.

Looks: Honey has a sweet face. Seductive looking nonetheless. Cant remember what she was wearing because the neh neh already calling for my attention.

Body: Slim! can see that it is well maintained. Hourglass figure. Normal Thai tan skin tone.

Boobs: BIG and Round! just what I was looking for. Played with them non-stop. Licking, sucking, nibbling. The whole 9 yards.

Shower: Does what needs to be done. Cleaned me well. She even helped me shampoo my hair after our 1st round. lol.

BBBJ: Nicely done. Occasional deep throat. Wet and sloppy. She has braces but it didn't affect the deed.

FJ: Awesome! Got her wet after a long session of painting and fingering. No problem getting pounded hard and fast. We went on for quite a bit. Started with missionary, moved to lotus, turned her over for doggy. My favorite is the downward doggy with her on her stomach. Loved it when the pussy farts with every deep thrust I made. Lol.

After 30mins of love making, asked her where she wanted me to cum?

"Anywhere" she said.

So went full steam ahead and released all my soldiers on her Big BOOBS. Shiok!

Final Words: If you like a girl with big supple boobs and service you like a king, Honey is the one! I had no problems doing all the things I wanted to do with that body of hers.
Old 08-12-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 60
sigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to behold

Feeling horny over this weekend

So Ask Bro Silk for recommendation
Continue using my trusted stable because heard too many other stable use fake pictures to lure customers

Recommended me a new lady NING
So I just go for it...

First time to this place, and I would like its a very nice place !!! Location discreet and clear instructions by Bro Silk

DingDong
Ning hid behind the door and quickly closed when I entered...
Then I realised she wrapped herself with towel and from the way she talked I guess she just finished shower....
No Make Up Natural Cuteness

went to the room told her I showered already but she still brought me in to clean up my brother once she is done we literally start frenching in the toilet
and we slowly make our way to the bed and frenching at the same time
YES TOTALLY NAKED !!!already steamed when she dropped her towel to wash my birdie....

Her nice rack i guess its B+ boobs nice suckables nipples...
On the bed I spent quite a while frenching licking kissing caressing her...
I turned over and hinted her to service me and she did it as I told
nice catbath she gave me
slowly worked her way down to give me a marvelous BBBJ !!!!!
she Sucked licked varies of speed for at least 10mins ( i requested longer because its Damn shiok) !!!

Took a CD and she started to ride on me... the emotions on her face while riding is MasterCard Priceless... especially when she pull she hair to one side and look at me

I tried to sit up and licked her breast while she rodes... but failed attempt...
2nd try i think she knew what I want, so she sat in my dick into your moist pussy, grinding so I can suck her nipples ( Nice Nips to suck)

Turn her over pumped her In misssionary and there goes 1 round away !!
Guessed she like missionary from the way she arched her body and moaning!!!
Went to washed up together with her.
and went back to bed for a massage ( very good attitude !!!)

Rest a while, ask for a bbbj to wake up my brother and did her In doggy in front of the mirror in the room, then I realised 1st round is a big mistake to do her missionary
her ass is good for doggy with the Piak Piak Paik and her moaning plus looking at the reflection, My 2 round fired off in no time
Took out the CD sprayed my army on her ass and i literally rubbed the sperms with my dick on her ass. She said "Ta Leng" ( bros who understand Thai should know what it meant)

after the deeds done
shower again and Off I go...

Still thinking of the doggy and the kinky thingy after I cummed on her ass while I writing this FR

I asked permission and took her LINE

and her line profile picture looks damn cute 90% also looked like her without make up
or light make up

Great ladies by SilkStockings
Old 08-12-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

SS 4/5

Erika

Looks: 6-8/10 think her look grows on you
Boobs: A flat
BBBJ: 7-8/10 not bad and would have loved to cim

Gfe: high!

She really got into riding and grinding. Hard worker for second round to coax whatever there was left in me.

Return: probably but need to check out a few others
Old 08-12-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

So after bonking Honey, took a smoke at the carpark and felt like I still have a couple more shots in me. Surfed Emmanuelle website again saw Aom. Feel like want to have SYT this round. Messaged Bro Superman and booking was made seamlessly.

FR - Aom @ Emmanuelle

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=755048

Looks: Now, this part Aom scores big for me. Super pretty looking. Makeup very well done. One of the reasons I picked Aom was that she kind of have the "Korean" look and feel. And I was right! Very pretty.

Body: Slim as well! Fair skinned. With interesting tattoos. Think she stands below 1.6mHt. I over tower standing next to her. Super light and tight body. Can carry and bonk.

Boobs: Big as well! My favorite are those nipples. Light coloured but very sensitive. Got them super hard at foreplay and played with them at cowgirl. Super turn on.

Shower: Action started in the shower. Aom lathered the soap and B2B with me. Got down on her knees and gave a BBBJ too!

BBBJ: Aom also has got braces. BBBJ more on the gentle kind. Soft and sensual. Licking of balls included too.

FJ: I can't tahan looking at that awesome sensual body of hers. Fucked her real good. Since I already unloaded twice, managed to go on even longer this time. Aom super love cowgirl. She's so light that I had no problem with her being ontop for very long.

Killer was when she turned 180deg with my dick still in her and rode me in reverse cowgirl. Seeing my dick disappear in and out of her pussy lips made me lost my mind. She even positioned herself to get her clit rubbing against my balls. Made her dripping wet - can feel those juices trickling down my balls.

Released both times in her within 90mins.

Final Words: Think some bros are keeping her for themselves! Not much FR but this girl is worth it. If you want a SYT to make love to, Aom is the one. Not many time can you get to fuck an adorable, hot young thing. She's even younger than my fresh grad colleagues in office.
Old 08-12-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
memekaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Erika SilkStockings.

Definitely one of the best bonks ever.
Petite frame, pretty and very cute character, my type.

French: Amazing. Initiates and does it well.
BJ: Top tier BJ skills.
FJ: Exceptionally good.

This girl is beyond amazing.
Old 08-12-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
toboyone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lora from affection lodge
Been bonking many baby elephants recently finally managed to up one that is not.

Okt: friendly and prompt
Body: smooth, fair and tight. Legs are long and nice to touch. Boobs are man made but nice to hold.
Pussy: little bit of hair. Sensitive to painting and she'll moan and squirm. Very warm inside upon entering.
French: think she see people one. At first during bathe she dowan kiss. But talk abit of Thai to her intro abit, will warm up and can French quite well.
Bbbj: skills okay, not fantastic
Gfe: through the roof. She's shy at the start during bathe but when she like you she'll slowly warm up to you.
Fj: started with grind den caps on an sex. Relatively tight and can pump quite long. Does know how to squeeze the cb muscle. But you will have to take the lead. Can see her enjoying herself and moan damn horny.

Overall an excellent bonk. It's her 2nd time here but she is really good and in need of money. Hopefully bros can help support. Do be gentle with her because her pussy quite sensitive and easily aroused so not too hard.

Some of my own photos with her permission to help promote her to you guys.

https://ibb.co/fdny0FB
https://ibb.co/3YhGQtS

She leaving in a week so hurry if you want to try her.
Old 08-12-2019, 02:13 AM
Samster

Oh. And in case you're wondering, yes. Both Honey and Aom can french. No problem for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1