The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2008, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
canopener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The Secret of Shenzhen

Bros.. I'm a new samster. I wrote a posting sometime ago in another thread started by someone re Shenzhen Info Needed. A bro, after reading my posting, suggested that I start another thread.

The reason I want to start this thread is because I want to share about my ‘can-opening’ life in Shenzhen. 4 yrs ago, my HK friend told me this and I did not believe. Now I'm a fan of Shenzhen. I have since only shared it with one friend, he is also now also a Fan of Shenzhen. What is this????- VIRGINS! from the factory.

You see, many girls come from villages to work in the factories in the south. There must be zillions of factories in the south mainly in DongGuan, Shenzhen, Zuhai, GuangDong. These new migrant workers will normally work for 2-3 yrs and go back. Those new comers often do not have enough money for the 1st few months. Often they borrow from their friends who recommend them to work in the same factory and they usually stay in dormitories. They talk among themselves and help one another especially they come from same villages. Jobs are being introduced to friends from the villages because factories bosses normally encourage their workers to do so and they get a small introduction fee.

The exciting part is there is another introduction fee… here goes part 1 of my story…..

I was told that there are many new comers that need money and they are usually 17-19 yrs old and needed some nice guys like us to help them. So they are often willing to offer their virgins for anything from 1.5k RMB to 3K. Wow! I don’t believe this in the beginning but was so curious I’m willing to try.

Here's the cute part. One night, under my friends’ introduction, Miss A called my China Mobile number and told me she would like to come to my hotel to see me. Very curious to try this, I accepted the appointment. Waited anxiously for 1.5hours. She came and we meet outside the hotel. Looks like only less than 20 yrs old. A little bit fleshy type (remember they are from the village and do not know how to make up and they usually have more muscles since they worked in farms). We went into my room and TCSS a little. Very innocent and does not know a lot of things. Can tell that she is very afraid.

From my friend’s advise, I bought condom just to be sure. I wanted her to strip and she took awhile to do so. Almost wanted to go home as she blush and tell me that she is afraid. I told her if she change her mind she can go back and I will give her taxi fare. However, after some TCSS, she finally allow me to take off her clothes. Wow… smooth body and pink nipples. I asked her to spread her legs and begin to put in my harden didi. It was difficult, she shiver a lot. Luckily I wore my CD and since there is lubricant, it is easy to enter and of course she cry a little and told me it is painful. Whatelse I see?- blood. Also, very very tight. You have to try to believe it.. Boy, this is my first virgin-fuck after a long long years of marriage.
Because she is to stay with me till tomorrow morning at 7am, we did a least 3 times. The more I did it to her again, the easier it become. Guess what? – I did not put in my CD anymore since I have confident that she was a virgin until me didi come into her. Well I did asked when her aunt came and gone, and luckily it was just recently and so I let it cum into her with confident that I will not make her pregnant 

What happened is next day, another lady Miss B will call you and said that Miss A recommeded her to call... and she will say that she also needed help and would like you to help her as you help Miss A. You'll be surprised, she came and she told me she come from same factory or dormitory or same village.. ( is this MLM or what ?? )

Before you know it, your China Mobile number ( I use local pre-paid number ) will be made known to many who needed help.

I asked these girls, why are you doing this? Wouldn't you be worry that your boyfriend in future will not like you? - one of them asked.. 'Mr.. where are you from? do you know this is NEW china! ." I'm amazed! China has changed. Virgin is no more a criteria for marriage. Money is.
Besides, women in China, whatever 'ugly' can get marry, not the same for men. Population of Men is 10% more in China.

For those like to have the phone number for a Miss whom I've have HELPed, just PM me and UP Me. I'll give you the mobile number.. when you arrive shenzhen, just call using a local pre-paid card and you will receive a recommendation. Mind you, please use condom, just in case... you never know if the one who came is real Virgin or not...

I have since opened about 20 girls and only found one feak virgin in the course of my ‘opening’ adventure. I have since developed a ‘standard operating procedure’ guide on how to identify the real and not-real, for any brothers here who want to try. PM and I will tell you how.

Why am I doing this? – answer : Supply is MORE than Demand. Of all the girls I opened before, ALL wanted me to help more of their friends … My spirit is willing but flesh(didi) and Vit.M are weak. So, I thought I must as well share this good stuff with any brothers here who frequent Shenzhen to share my load (ie to help those ladies and have fun). Of course you need to have Vit.M. It’s an expensive game but the same time, it is a meaningful one. You are actually ‘helping’ them. If you don’t they will actually have to work too hard to repay their initiate dept to come over to work in the factory.

Some guys I talked with do not believe that virgin can cost so little (as low as S$300+), but it is real for me. Other parts of china may cost as much as S$1-2K, but Shenzhen and southchina can be lower as there are more new comers coming to the south every day.

OK guys, this is my unselfish sharing of The Secret of Shenzhen.
For those who had tried, please do a FR so that we can share our experiences.
Old 31-03-2008, 10:52 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Secret of Shenzhen

Quote:
Originally Posted by canopener View Post
For those like to have the phone number for a Miss whom I've have HELPed, just PM me and UP Me. I'll give you the mobile number.. when you arrive shenzhen, just call using a local pre-paid card and you will receive a recommendation.
Wah interesting leh! Bro you cannot receive PM leh. Just tried. Maybe you can pm me info instead? Tks!
Old 31-03-2008, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 19
pc5526 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpc5526 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah! got so good lobang?!? I also want leh.

Heard it from one of my HK friend before but never really got down to tryin that. Hmmmm... I interested leh. Why dun u pm me instead? I'm in SZ, DG area everyweek. I;m sure I can help some gals there
Old 31-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Samster

Dear all kind and helpful Brothers.

I receive so many PM so I may not have time to answer all....
What I suggest is for those I just PM, please try it and if you like it please FR and share your contacts with other brothers who also want to try lah.

I look forward to seeing FRs soon.

Yes, when you open them, you are also 'helping' them with $$$ hehehe
Old 31-03-2008, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LuanLai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,

are you always in SZ? perhaps we shd meet up and hang around...i am there every month for at least a week.

i do not have any power to up you thou....
Old 31-03-2008, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuanLai View Post
bro,

are you always in SZ? perhaps we shd meet up and hang around...i am there every month for at least a week.

i do not have any power to up you thou....
I will be there in late April or early May.
Old 31-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Population of Men is 10% more in China..
officially , yes , more boys are "registered" . unofficially , no , girls are born but not "registered"

Quote:
You are actually ‘helping’ them. If you don’t they will actually have to work too hard to repay their initiate dept to come over to work in the factory.
if you don't "help" them , someone else will

Quote:
Some guys I talked with do not believe that virgin can cost so little (as low as S$300+), but it is real for me. Other parts of china may cost as much as S$1-2K, but Shenzhen and southchina can be lower as there are more new comers coming to the south every day.
and people don't believe me that those walking GL and those who are in their mid 20s (in china) are actually considered over the hill

Last edited by tanmikel; 31-03-2008 at 05:09 PM.
Old 31-03-2008, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

this is getting me all excited!!
Old 31-03-2008, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
uncletoby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GUYS PLS READ THIS ARTICLE

The Business of Artificial Virginal Hymens

(Boxun) You walk into a public restroom for women in a Chinese city and you are likely to see a sign such as this one: "Artificial virginal hymens for sale: 500-700 RMB. Telephone number: XXXXXXXX." Your first response is, "Hmmm ... that's more expensive than the standard price?"

Anyway, there are enough contrabands in this world already. Once upon a time, it was just common items such as needles, bowls, plates, name brand clothing and so on. They may be fakes, but they are perfectly usable. Have you not seen the beggars in the street dressed in their Pierre Cardin clothes? Or else the prices are so cheap that no one will feel a thing about them.

Later on, we have fake cigarettes, liquor, medicine, food, consumer electronics and cosmetics. Now some of these can sometimes be dangerous. Finally, we have fake seedlings, fertilizers, pesticides and these are usually pursued to the full extent of the law. As for the fake documents, money bills, receipts, lottery tickets and stock certificates, they are usually identifiable with care. However, we seem to have some difficulty identifying the fake monks, nuns, reporters, teachers, police officers or even army generals; and there are even fake beggars.

So it will comes as no surprise that fake virgins have come into being. Take a look around in China. Most of the hospitals and clinics offer "hymen repair surgery." Even cosmeticians and underground doctors offer the service. Medically, this is a simple process that is no different from stitching together a skin surface tear. This is a simple surgical procedure that should take about 40 minutes and the patients can move around immediately afterwards. The cost of the procedure is usually between 1,000 to 3,000 RMB. This is a simple procedure with a huge profit margin, and that is why hospitals are delighted to offer it.

According to one doctor, he began offering the service in 1997 and he has treated more than 1,000 cases. All of them are females younger than 30 years old, including a 16-year-old. The "re-created virgin" service emerged several years ago in Beijing and Shanghai, and it is now present in many cities around the country. One Guangzhou hospital conducted more than 300 operations last year.

However, the hymen repair service has the drawback of being relatively expensive at several thousand RMB. It is also inconvenient because you have to go to the hospital. More importantly, one needs to have the operation every time that the need arrives. (6Park) Recently, a hospital in Hangzhou had a bout of conscience attack. When a prostitute showed up for her ninth hymen repair in the last 3 years, the hospital refused on moral grounds.

Enter the "artificial virginal hymen." (Interestingly, in the photo below, it is called "man-made hymen". Why can't it be woman-made?)

On the Chinese city streets everywhere, you will find these ads:

* "Your virginity back in 5 minutes"
* "The product of high-technology! Your unspeakable secret will be erased!"
* "Get your virginity back for 260 RMB!"
* "No surgery, no shots, no medicine, no side-effects. Only 260 RMB!"

The user instructions remind people that "When the time goes, please remember to act like you are a virgin!"

At 260 RMB (and it is actually priced a lot less), this is undercutting the hymen repair services offered by the hospitals and clinics. How will the hospitals and clinics counter the erosion of their lucrative practices? This is about brand trust.

Here are some stories that have probably been planted.

* Times Commercial Daily: Ms. Liu got married last October. She has had sexual intercourse with a previous boyfriend and her husband was a very conservative type. In order not to affect the state of her marriage, Ms. Liu went out to a sex specialty store to purchase a Japanese import artificial virginal hymen by the brand name of "Virtuous Girl Red (圣女红)". On the night of the marriage, the artificial virgin hymen broke and released a particularly red liquid with a strange smell. The next day, Ms. Liu had swelling in her vagina and it was painful to urinate. But she was afraid that her husband might find out and she hid that from him. One year into her marriage, she had not gotten pregnant and she continued to have discharges. After seeing a doctor, Ms. Liu found out that she has a severe case of infection of the uterus and ovary. If untreated, Ms. Liu could become infertile. The doctor told her that since she had no previous case history, the infection must have come from the red liquid in the artificial virginal hymen.

* East Asian Economic & Trade News: On the night before Ms. Sun got married, she asked a friend to buy an artificial virginal hymen by the brand name of "Night Red (夜红)." But even the wedding took place, the artificial hymen came off and there was a terrible smell from the red liquid that came out. Soon after, Ms. Sun experienced pains during urination. The doctor diagnosed urinary tract infection.

* East Asian Economic & Trade News: Ms. Zhang had prior sexual experience before her marriage and her husband was a very conservative person. To make sure that her marriage was flawless, she spent 400 RMB to purchase an artificial virginal hymen during a business trip to Beijing. On the night of the wedding, she installed the artificial hymen as described in the instruction booklet. She climbed into bed carefully. Unexpected, the artificial hymen fell out and broke. Her husband felt cheated and divorced her the next day.
Old 31-03-2008, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Menthol Lights is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletoby View Post
Later on, we have fake cigarettes, liquor, medicine, food, consumer electronics and cosmetics. Now some of these can sometimes be dangerous. Finally, we have fake seedlings, fertilizers, pesticides and these are usually pursued to the full extent of the law. As for the fake documents, money bills, receipts, lottery tickets and stock certificates, they are usually identifiable with care. However, we seem to have some difficulty identifying the fake monks, nuns, reporters, teachers, police officers or even army generals; and there are even fake beggars.
china, land of fake goods...well let's hope the authority crack it down before it destroy china's reputation internationally.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menthol Lights View Post
china, land of fake goods...well let's hope the authority crack it down before it destroy china's reputation internationally.
china do have some good product but the problem is that they can even fake their own products for a quick buck like for example , some years back , there was this branded milk powder which was counterfeited by an unscrupulous few for a quick buck . the original brand was a good product but the fake product made the child's head permanently bigger than normal ... sigh ...
Old 01-04-2008, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

have u not heard of this .....

alexander bell invented telephone in the 19th century ....
nuclear bomb was invented in the 20th century ....
China invented "fakes" in 21th century ....
Old 01-04-2008, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
have u not heard of this .....

alexander bell invented telephone in the 19th century ....
nuclear bomb was invented in the 20th century ....
China invented "fakes" in 21th century ....
And I developed a good S.O.P. to identify real and not-real virgins. Patent Pending Approval.

In fact, I have just given out details to 10 brothers who are now called Can-opener-to-be.
Let see their FR when they have done - they promised they will.

I agreed with all posting here that there could be fakes and we must be careful.
One point to note.. I think the girls will not go for a 1-3kRMB surgery just to earn that RMB1.5k-2k from you. Don't make sense.

But for the cheap solution RMB260 Man-Made-Hymen, it require you to insert about 20 mins before happening.. the SOP has taken care of this

Anyways, there are always risks in whatever you do, so taken precaution is still a must.

Let's all wait for the first FR.

I will also write about my part-2 stories later.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 21
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold

Never know there is such a 'secret' in Shenzhen Have not visit Shenzhen for the last nine months as can't find any thrill there

I think will pay Shenzhen a visit again
Old 02-04-2008, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

normally at jia bin lu area, OKTs will give out cards stating that they have 100% virgins for offer...wonder if thats genuine too

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1