The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-11-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
AceDumb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

So many bei bei. Which bei bei is better?
Old 09-11-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Haven't seen an FR for nina for awhile. She still good?

Who are the more popular better ones now? Haven't ventured out of the couple safe options I had.
Old 10-11-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
nope did not told her that I prefer kiki, in fact i prefer lora instead.

Well, on that particular day, she messaged me and ask me to find her, tried arranging time with lora but timing wasnt suitable the slot that I want was already taken, so i coincidently wanted to try kiki for once and end up timing was suitable and when i visited she saw me there visiting kiki ,

After that she confronted me in wechat and block me even when i explained to her that timing wasnt suitable. Oh well
I cannot comprehend she will block you because of jealousy over KiKi? There is a limit to self ego bro. And nowadays it is not hard to do credibility check and coincidentally I just visited Lora this evening.
Old 10-11-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
when i visited her, she told me that she sometimes cooks enough for herself and her 室友,so i thought they were good pals.
They are very very very very good pals, so go figure the stories being told here.
Old 10-11-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Here we go...

ML-cum-"outcall for shopping companionship" ($700-$1200 / 6-8hr)

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/xiaoyumassage/
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-qian-qian/
Wah who will be so delulu sia.. Use the money and buy stuff for ownself also more orgasmic..
Old 10-11-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluna View Post
MR for LORA

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/lora-massage/

Saw many good reviews on Lora, finally made an appointment with her. One of the better MLs I have seen.

Looks: 8/10
- Looks close to her photos.
- Good figure.
- Smells good.
- Soft, natural boobs.

- Clean unit in Central location.
- I like that she stays alone now. She told me that her housemate just went back.

Massage: 7/10
- Minimal massage, but I like that she allocates most of the time on sensual.

Sensual: 9/10
- Strips down to panties during sensual.
- She took some time to caress and stroke my privates.
- My hands were busy all over her.
- I like that her hj is not mechanical.
- Gives me her full attention for the full hour

After the deed, she held my hand and cuddles with me like my girlfriend.

RTM. Yes, rotating between her and W currently.
one of the better ones hopefully better biz so that can stay longer.
Old 10-11-2023, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I cannot comprehend she will block you because of jealousy over KiKi? There is a limit to self ego bro. And nowadays it is not hard to do credibility check and coincidentally I just visited Lora this evening.
Well, im just sharing my experience, its up to each individual whether who you would want to believe, but i have my own message chat as proof.
Old 10-11-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/xiao-ya-massage/

Tried her in out 30 mins. damn i am impress by the PS on this site, only the eyes look the same the rest all i can say baby elephant. The services very sop and fast food.
Old 10-11-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -166 / Power: 0
dondondonkey dondondonkey

Da bao delisted?

So fast?

Update: RTC 1 week.

Last edited by dondondonkey; 10-11-2023 at 11:52 AM.
Old 10-11-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 15
TaZzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaZzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/xia-mei-massage/

Looks: 8.5/10 looks like HK actress Charmaine Sheh! If she said she is her sister... i believe

Figure: 8/10 slim and petite with ample boobs,b-c cup

Massage: 7/10 relaxing, normal.

Sensual: 8/10 Good BJ, accomdating to reasonable request, has her limits.

GFE: 9/10 very friendly, no awkwardness, bubble and has a 10/10 smile, was cheerful throughout, positive aura.

Rtm: for sure!
Old 10-11-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
roninx3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-mengmeng/

Pretty, slim, b cups boobs, 28-29 yrs old. Photos are real, apply usual discount due to make up. Slow sensual HJ and a bit of ball licking. Very accomodating. Did not try Nuru.
Old 10-11-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ying-ying-massage/

Was really craving nuru, so decided to travel to the east for some fun.

Texted her and got a reply for a mid-day session. Made my way down but was 10 minutes late because of a work call. She met me downstairs and brought me up. Told her I wanted nuru and she beckoned me to shower before the action. SOP showered and lay down on the inflatable mattress.

She started pouring the nuru gel over me and started her b2b. It was quite relaxing and sensual overall. I don't usually get hard easily, but by the time she asked me to turn around I was already semi-hard. She started stroking my lil bro and did her fake lovemaking which was quite a turn on. Guided my hands up her body to grab her boobs and turned around in a reverse cowboy position. Went hard and fast and I couldn't keep it in anymore. Shot my load, cleaned up and left.

She mentioned that she was worried because it was my first time visiting her and I don't have a lot of records (even though I'm in the scene for almost a year). So caution to first time bros visiting her. She will be very careful (will delete messages, come down to pick you etc). I always thought she was a veteran in this scene so not sure why she had to be like that.

Body : Slim and Petite
Looks : Middle-aged MILF. Not really my kind but may appeal to others
Boobs : enhanced B-cup
Massage : N.A since went for nuru
Sensual : Was quite good with the teasing. Fake lovemaking was a plus
RTM: No. Better options out there unless I'm really craving nuru again

Anyway that's my FR on her. Overall I would rate the experience a 6/10 for me. Oh and she has smoker breath also which I smelt when she came close to me. She actually kept her mask on during the whole nuru which turned me off a little bit.
Old 10-11-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Reading through so many pages, seems like its left with all simpler to vanilla services here. Sigh... Looks like gonna have to play at the Hc thread for wilder fun

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 10-11-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 11
hkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Jus visited Lora yesterday. For the lack of excitement, i guess i might frequent her often. Somehow we clicked and she starts sayin story on how some guys she met loves to make stories about her and previous roommate, Kiki.

Of cos as the rules stated, i listen with 20% beliefs only. Please dont zap me, im jus sayin what she told me. Lol. Overview, very nice lady for me to frequent often.

But of cos, i will not be believed by most high power bro here. But just try, i reckon you will ot be disappointed.
Old 10-11-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
XIII123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Agree if FN.

only difference for me is lora cant french for me but kiki can.

both nothing really special to shout about but to me felt that lora is more hard working than kiki thats all.
Bro, you mean you did french with Kiki?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1