The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2008, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 18
ahl30ng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahl30ng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
[MILF LOVERS TO NOTE]-PRC Anna from shenyang 60/1/1.

[QUOTE=ahl30ng;3047192][quote]Hi all

Just wanted to share one of the FL that i encounter

wanted to look for xiaoxueII but then she was engaged....so was driving around to window shop and chance upon a FL. Her boobs caught my attention and we then book a nearby hotel.

she wasnt reali a looker but then her assert really appeal me

Name : An na from shengyang
looks : 6.5/10
boobs : a good C cup perhaps...not good into judging hee
BBBJ : 7/10 slow and steady occasionally glance at u
would give 8/10 if more deep throat
Pussy : Nicely shaven...no smell :P
FJ : Tight....even when i finger can feel the tightness...
stero : 6.5/10 doesnt seem fake to me
Damage : 60per shot + 30 room + 2CD
RTF : Yes for her superb BBBJ

She was asking if i can help her intro some bros to her as business was slow. I have attached a pic of her and interested Bro can PM me for contact. I am just doing her a favour and I not earning anything from her

Sharing rules applies...20pt with rep point of at least 1. those who did not meet the requirement i will still give upon my discretion.

Pic attached as below
http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00293qq2.jpg[quote]

Hi please refer to above...

due to strong competition...she has requested me to intro friends to her...
interested bros can PM me and I will reply asap..

Please refer to Past FRs - http://sammyboy.rocks/welcome...-60-1-1-a.html

sharing rules apply as above..
Old 10-09-2008, 12:14 AM
Samster

ahl30ng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahl30ng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: [MILF LOVERS TO NOTE]-PRC Anna from shenyang 60/1/1.

contacts given to a grp of bros already. Stay tuned for FR.

As for those i hasnt reply or didnt give out the contact...sorry as sharing rules apply.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 18
lonelybro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonelybro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ya pic's link is not working

Uplist :

Returned : Kalv
Old 10-09-2008, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nite999owl is Cool - loads of Potential

bro, the pic's link is not working. mind to share her pic again in another place, thanks..
Old 10-09-2008, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 16
raiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cool Re: [MILF LOVERS TO NOTE]-PRC Anna from shenyang 60/1/1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahl30ng View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahl30ng View Post
Compiled from previous posts. -cheers-

11 little mm to give away daily. Kindly leave your nick when you up, so I can return the favor!

Favour return list:
pizzahut
Old 10-09-2008, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderxp View Post
Compiled from previous posts. -cheers-
Thanks bro!! yup her boobs looks power hahaha.....but must try the BBBJ hee

but then one man's meat another man's poison....haha
Old 10-09-2008, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC52 View Post
HUge boobs..nice killer!
Yeah hahahaa wana try?? keke
Old 11-09-2008, 06:33 PM
Samster

wah still no FR?
Old 12-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 17
242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold

bro please pass me contact i will post fr
Old 14-09-2008, 05:14 PM
Samster

Hmmmm

have been sometimes since i gave the contact to the first patch of bro who showed interest...

But so far still no FR?

Old 15-09-2008, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Penis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, bro.....wanted to try her last Friday but she took ages to reply my SMS...only till the next day....

No worries....hopefully will get a chance to try her this week....
Old 15-09-2008, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penis View Post
hi, bro.....wanted to try her last Friday but she took ages to reply my SMS...only till the next day....

No worries....hopefully will get a chance to try her this week....
Sorry it would be better if u call her directly....also she will try to avoid ptd call also.

Hence do call her instead of SMS. she will reply to u asap
Old 16-09-2008, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 17
242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold

tried her....

looks 4/10
figure 6/10

boobs (enhanced) if u knw how u can feel the base jelly. i have squeezed many many big boobs

bbbbj 7/10
fj6/10

NO AR / AJ

wont RTF
Old 17-09-2008, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 242424 View Post
tried her....

looks 4/10
figure 6/10

boobs (enhanced) if u knw how u can feel the base jelly. i have squeezed many many big boobs

bbbbj 7/10
fj6/10

NO AR / AJ

wont RTF
Thanks for the FR anyway.

Well one man's meat another's poison.

Kudos to u whom had squeezed so much big boobs hahaha i novice so cant reali tell whether it's a mod or what.

Nevertheless interested bros can still PM me
Old 17-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Penis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro

Finally managed to book An Na on Mon 15 Sept....the hotel that she recommended was quite decent and clean and not so crowded....also close to where she is staying.....am surprised that she arrived within 5 to 10 mins after i told her my room number....

APPETIZER :

When she came into the room, she looked at me and say "hi"....then we make small chat.....looks-wise, still OK for a MILF.....dun expect SYT....after she put down her barang barang, she immediately came over to me and hugged me closely....shortly i started to kiss her lightly before we engaged in a quick frenching....

She then wasted no time in helping me out of my shirt and also unbuckle my pants.....she also auto-removed her top to expose her 2 big boobs (noticed that she didnt wear any bra).....looks a bit fake to me.....but nevertheless we hugged again with our tops exposed....with her neh neh touching my chest....Not too long after that, she stripped me of whatever clothing that was left on me .....and then she started to fondle my already hardened cock.....I also helped her to remove her dress and saw her sexy underwear ...admired her a bit in her sexy undies before helping her to remove that as well.....

Hmm...pussy not totally shaven as what TS has mentioned....but still well kept ....She then helped me to shower and washed my dick clean clean before we proceed to the main course....During shower, she sometimes like to use her fingers and tease-poke it inside....geez....haha

MAIN COURSE:

On the bed, she started off with catbathing me and licking my nipples furiously....loved the way she licked both of my nipples...she then moved southwards to lick my balls and thighs......by the time it was done, my dick was quite hardened and i beckoned her to BBBJ me......seldome try BBBJ but the feeling was different....Loved the way she licked at the right places and almost made me cum....but luckily i stopped her in time and then capped it on before entering her.....

For the FJ, we tried many positions, first starting off with cowgal, and then followed by her back facing me......then i asked her to lie down and it's time for me to service her by licking her boobs and finger her at the same time....think she buay tahan and quickly asked me to enter her missionary.....in-out, in-out....piak piak piak sound....can see her moaning as if she quite enjoyed it.....we did frenched as well while doing missionary and she also returned favour to me by licking my nipples again while i fucked her in missionary at the same time.....Position-change....to scissors-style with one of her legs on my shoulder.....she seem quite like it as i can penetrate her deep oso....hear her moaned and see her moaning face makes me wanna continue somemore.....We were at this position for some time.....and then suddenly i felt hot and sweaty...maybe cuz earlier on i accidentally increase the air-con temp after my shower...

Anyway sweaty even good....makes me more horny to continue fucking her....position-change .....next is doggie....dunno why by the time i try to enter her, my dick starts to get soft a bit....prob cuz am also sweating a bit.....but she quite hardworking and helped me to "harden" it by licking my nipples again and using her hand to fondle and shake it....she let me rest oso and she entered me via cowgal and then alternate with licking nipples before i found enough "power" to enter her doggie.....wat a shiok feeling when doing doggie....During doggie, i asked her whether shiok or not and she replied saying that she quite like it and felt ''shuang" (in Chinese).

Think we did all these various FJ positions for almost 30 mins and i still couldnt cum, and my dick starts to soften a bit...prob my age has kept up with me liao....so she let me rest a bit followed by using some oil to "massage" my little bro....loved the way she did it....makes my dick erect again.... she still keep on massaging it and teasing my hardened dick to the extent that i told her that she can HJ me if she wants to.....also told her that i wanna spray my cum on her breasts.....she said can spray anywhere on her body....

So i mustered my last ounce of energy and told her to lie down while i position my hardened dick in between her breasts, breast-fuck her for a while before i told her to carry on with her HJ.....HJ was good though could be better.....soon i buay tahan already started to spray my white and sticky cum on her breasts....geez...she commented that my cum seems a lot....told her that next time she should taste it if she wants to...haha....The rest is history....

Stats:-

Look: 6/10 (she is a MILF, but still OK for me cuz i like MILFs too)
Body: 6.5/10 (she got the curves at the waist down though not say very fantastic)
Boobs: maybe C? (looks a bit fake....but it is still alright for me)
Pussy: got some pussy hair, wet when fingered....
BBBJ: 7/10 (loved the way she licked my dick-head)
Catbath: 7/10 (not bad, managed to arouse me at times)
Frenching: 6/10 (had better ones before personally, but hers still passable)
FJ: 7/10 (game to try different positions, she cums at least twice during my session with her)
HJ: 7/10 (managed to make my dick aroused)

Attitude: 7/10 (hardworking and easy to talk to, though she can be a bit quiet at times, probably need time to warm up)

She even asked me to look for her next time.

Damage: S$60 + S$20 tips (for her hardworking to make me aroused) (excluding hotel rm and CD)

RTF: Probably will try her again

Hope you dun find my FR too long-winded......cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1