The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2021, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 14
spencerlee79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspencerlee79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Let's Show Your Sperm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Bro, I bought the Guardian's brand of multi-vitamins tablet, Vitamin C 1000mg plus Zinc and Vitamin B+. But they don't have Vitamin D.

May I know which brand of Vitamin D did you take?
Bro, it’s Ocean Health Vitamin D3 1000IU. Available at any pharmacy. Upped me if you like them. Hope that you may be blessed with lots of fertile sperm too!
Old 28-09-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Wow bro, really impressed by the quantity and volume of your sperm release. Pls share yr secret in maintaining such quality releases bro
Old 28-09-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 5
Bathmate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBathmate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencerlee79 View Post
Normal supplements just Multi vitamins A,B,C,D and other minerals found at Guardian or Watsons. My sperm flows thickly and shoots loads of them…the envy of many men and put to shame many boys to make them insecure. Hahaha!
Able to share the brands & pics? Possible to p.m? Thank in advance
Old 29-09-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

spencerlee79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspencerlee79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bathmate View Post
Able to share the brands & pics? Possible to p.m? Thank in advance
Ocean Health Vitamin D3 1000IU. And Guardian or Watsons Vitamin C 1000mg plus Zinc. Drink lots of water, eat shark fins, bird nest, abalone...as well as have a healthy and happy sex life.

Be a sugar daddy if you could afford and have many young and pretty gals with you. They each have a price
Old 29-09-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Wow bro, really impressed by the quantity and volume of your sperm release. Pls share yr secret in maintaining such quality releases bro
Store your sperm for at least 2 to 3 days before releasing. For best results, store them for at least 6 days or a week before unloading them. If you ever donated your sperm at a sperm bank before, they will request that you store your sperm inside your bag of testicles...that is, your bag of sperm and only release them in a bottle at the sperm bank when you are there. And that's your show, your performance...Haha!

You will be inside a small room with some FHM magazines with sexy ladies for you to fantasise them and masturbate out your sperm.

Sadly I don't need those magazines to fantasise on those models as sugar daddy here had ever fucked some of them and unload my load of sperm inside their cunts before. And yeah, most of them are on pills as I did raw with them without caps on.
Old 29-09-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Some more pics of cum dripping down from my penis. Full frontal pic. And squeezing those naughty sperm…ahhhh! Those soldiers. Lol
I lost it when you 'squeezed' your own semen. It looks like egg white....
Old 29-09-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 16
jennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some more pics of cum dripping down from my penis. Full frontal pic. And squeezing those naughty sperm…ahhhh! Those soldiers. Lol
WHOA this is probably the thickest ive seen

any thicker and can use to make nata de coco
Old 29-09-2021, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

My FB is so amaze she wants to see your ejaculation.
i told her give me 1 week , i can try to match wahahaha!
Old 29-09-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
I don't know how selling of sperms earns, but if they charge by quantity. You can consider doing it full time hahahaha. The amount is unbelievable....
Old 29-09-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
saipot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
I don't know how selling of sperms earns, but if they charge by quantity. You can consider doing it full time hahahaha. The amount is unbelievable....
Knowing SG standard, should be per donation and not by quantity
Old 29-09-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
My FB is so amaze she wants to see your ejaculation.
i told her give me 1 week , i can try to match wahahaha!
Bro, please share your sperm pics after you have ejaculated them. Haha!
Old 29-09-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennytan View Post
WHOA this is probably the thickest ive seen

any thicker and can use to make nata de coco
Thanks! I’m fertile. Thanks to both my testicles. Upped me if you enjoy what you see. Hopefully it makes you wet wet too
Old 29-09-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
iskandarsleep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you add to curry, people will think it is coconut milk
Old 29-09-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

If TS can donate to the 3 govt hospital sperm banks in SG, he will be really happy and proud to be the papa of some children...

Helping infertile couples achieve their dream of being parents...good for the karma...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 29-09-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 16
jennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks! I’m fertile. Thanks to both my testicles. Upped me if you enjoy what you see. Hopefully it makes you wet wet too
happy to do so!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1