The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 29-09-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
Seems TPP is getting happening

Had my fair share of fun this PM at TPP. My office was in the vicinity and while garment says today start default WFH, I didn't get an update from HR so went in office anyway.

Was searching nearby on michat during tea break and chance upon this above average looking gal. She published the shop's name card on her moments and after I googled it, was almost 100% sure it's a clean TCM shop. If u Google the shop, I'm sure most bros will share my view points.

Needed a good kneading on my shoulders so thought what the heck, called and checked if she's avail... Within the next 10min, I'm being led into the shop by this slim lady wearing tight elastic jeans and regular polo top. Nice ass I thought got a towel to shower and changed into an oversized, non-elastic boxers... Was joking with her that the boxers will drop if I don't hold on to it, she replied cheekily in Chinese while pulling my boxers open, "doesn't this makes it easier? (这样不是更方便吗?)" I thought to myself straightway, ho sey liao

She started doing step back (踩背) for a good 10min, plus a good kneading down from top to bottom. Skills not bad siah. I did small talk with her for like 15 min and slowly drifted off until she asked me to turn. Once turned, she didn't hesitate to hold my little bro and poped the GQ

"这里要按吗”
“要啊!”
“要怎么按?”
“你还能怎么按哦”
... Showed her palm, and then pointed to her lips

Little bro took over the thinking and I opted for her lips service straightway The rest of the session, I'll let u guys imagine but can tell u she's obliging and cooperative, period. Had been a long while since I had these fun at MPs.

Walked out at the end of the hr a happy man

Bro can share ctc tks
Old 29-09-2021, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 8
Roswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to all

Quote:

Had my fair share of fun this PM at TPP. My office was in the vicinity and
Thanks for sharing bro! Up you for good lobang
Old 29-09-2021, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaistar View Post
Massage at Blk 7, TPP, level 2.
ML wechat: tiantianhappy0517.
Good strong relaxing massage, $50 for 60 mins, $75 for 90 min.
Enjoy!
Funny. She did not accept my WeChat invite
Old 29-09-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
shanghaistar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Bro, Try again later, this is a wechat restrictions on the number of friends that can be added daily.
Old 29-09-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

If there is no error message from WeChat, means the invite has been sent, up to her to click accept. WeChat error message is a systems control to prevent spam/multiple invites...

So hope she clicks on accept soon bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 29-09-2021, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
veyr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Had my fair share of fun this PM at TPP. My office was in the vicinity and while garment says today start default WFH, I didn't get an update from HR so went in office anyway.

Was searching nearby on michat during tea break and chance upon this above average looking gal. She published the shop's name card on her moments and after I googled it, was almost 100% sure it's a clean TCM shop. If u Google the shop, I'm sure most bros will share my view points.

Needed a good kneading on my shoulders so thought what the heck, called and checked if she's avail... Within the next 10min, I'm being led into the shop by this slim lady wearing tight elastic jeans and regular polo top. Nice ass I thought got a towel to shower and changed into an oversized, non-elastic boxers... Was joking with her that the boxers will drop if I don't hold on to it, she replied cheekily in Chinese while pulling my boxers open, "doesn't this makes it easier? (这样不是更方便吗?)" I thought to myself straightway, ho sey liao

She started doing step back (踩背) for a good 10min, plus a good kneading down from top to bottom. Skills not bad siah. I did small talk with her for like 15 min and slowly drifted off until she asked me to turn. Once turned, she didn't hesitate to hold my little bro and poped the GQ

"这里要按吗”
“要啊!”
“要怎么按?”
“你还能怎么按哦”

Little bro took over the thinking and I opted for her lips service straightway The rest of the session, I'll let u guys imagine but can tell u she's obliging and cooperative, period. Had been a long while since I had these fun at MPs.

Bro can share ctc?
TIA
Old 29-09-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Went by today 2nd level, when I was there she was at the counter waiting as I’ve made an reservation, had her contact last time I went, usher to a room (at least 3 rooms there all with door n knob lock.) All rooms have a small sink, if u tall enough can wash ur bro in there. Anyway was abt to strip when the electricity went off, she said PUB came to demand payment else cut off the electrical supply as no payments was made by landlord owing couple of hundreds after which “pop” the electricity went off..It became damp n stuffy, anyway she came in, sensing it’s getting warm, strip her top n remove her bra, kissed and pulled her shorts down wanting to savour her pussy, was not trimmed but no smell, that’s most impt..her moans I believe if any bro next door shd be able hear..she stopped me, pulled up her panties n went outside get a raincoat, came back in n started pump her real hard n the sound effects was wow…ended up cim..overall still fresh, might rtf again…but it’s abit costly though..for the price can get top grade FL Liao..btw, there’s 2 Spa side by side, the darker coloured signboard beside hers I walk past saw the ML quite pretty, will try out again this couple of days..
Old 30-09-2021, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 11
max1 is one of the Best!max1 is one of the Best!max1 is one of the Best!

Bro can share contact pls tks
Old 30-09-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
kfctexas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Went by today 2nd level, when I was there she was at the counter waiting as I’ve made an reservation, had her contact last time I went, usher to a room (at least 3 rooms there all with door n knob lock.) All rooms have a small sink, if u tall enough can wash ur bro in there. Anyway was abt to strip when the electricity went off, she said PUB came to demand payment else cut off the electrical supply as no payments was made by landlord owing couple of hundreds after which “pop” the electricity went off..It became damp n stuffy, anyway she came in, sensing it’s getting warm, strip her top n remove her bra, kissed and pulled her shorts down wanting to savour her pussy, was not trimmed but no smell, that’s most impt..her moans I believe if any bro next door shd be able hear..she stopped me, pulled up her panties n went outside get a raincoat, came back in n started pump her real hard n the sound effects was wow…ended up cim..overall still fresh, might rtf again…but it’s abit costly though..for the price can get top grade FL Liao..btw, there’s 2 Spa side by side, the darker coloured signboard beside hers I walk past saw the ML quite pretty, will try out again this couple of days..
Thank you bro forastart2 for your exciting FR Can share contact and damage?
Old 30-09-2021, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1390 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post

Impressive FR, Can share contact ?
Old 01-10-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:

"这里要按吗”
“要啊!”
“要怎么按?”
“你还能怎么按哦”

I went over in the afternoon and saw a few of the masseurs sitting outside .., one of them was assigned to me and she is a viet .. the only viet there as I later realised after chatting with her .. $50 for 1 hour massage + $50 for HJ .. if wanna roam her body need to top up.. her notti fingers really know how to stroke your bro until I buay tahan

The rooms are curtain drawn (no door) and the whole place is not so big so I could hear the conversation in the next bed beside me lol

TPP has a hawker Center in between two blocks of shops .. there is MP in both blocks.. got one called “se***” got young ML also $50 entrance massage fee … the rest not sure cos I din go

Last edited by bigmannow; 03-10-2021 at 11:03 AM.
Old 01-10-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I went to try 'tiantianhappy0517' as she was highly recommended... Here are the fun facts in a nutshell:
1. Many dishes offered except last page is 'out of stock'
2. Hot Jelly is above market, quoted $100 but negotiable like at the market in Morocco.
3. Then she offered Bean Jelly for $100 but i felt she was very materialistic and her Bean Jelly is good only for a couple of licks but not Crunchy In Mouth.

mostly northern cousins, but those hills are nice, handfull... Limited choices from the south.
Tried once but will not return, not even to the shop because I think other persons offer the same menu at same prices. Try it at your own risk...

PS: Im just cheap, if you come with thick valet and leave with a thin one you might have a good time.
Old 01-10-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7697 / Power: 10
Zek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond repute
Haha nice FR bro, up u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
I went to try 'tiantianhappy0517' as she was highly recommended... Here are the fun facts in a nutshell:
2. Hot Jelly is above market, quoted $100 but negotiable like at the market in Morocco.
3. Then she offered Bean Jelly for $100 but i felt she was very materialistic and her Bean Jelly is good only for a couple of licks but not Crunchy In Mouth.

mostly northern cousins, but those hills are nice, handfull... Limited choices from the south.
Tried once but will not return, not even to the shop because I think other persons offer the same menu at same prices. Try it at your own risk...

PS: Im just cheap, if you come with thick valet and leave with a thin one you might have a good time.
Old 02-10-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post

up la... ur report is university level.. limpeh have to read 3 times then can understand... bro dun say u r cheap.... if u r already on teh chopping block but never kenna chop then that one is skill...

i alway say... singapore got so many ML... u kenna 1 that try to chop, there will be another 10 that ask standard rate.. just need to explore more..
Old 02-10-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 19
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
up la... ur report is university level.. limpeh have to read 3 times then can understand... bro dun say u r cheap.... if u r already on teh chopping block but never kenna chop then that one is skill...

i alway say... singapore got so many ML... u kenna 1 that try to chop, there will be another 10 that ask standard rate.. just need to explore more..
Well said, but nowdays is more like 10 that try to chop, then maybe 1 that ask for standard rate
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1