The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2005, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
sensualtouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Coming Back

Got to noe tis gal in GL few yrs bk in 1 of the hse, abt 4 yrs liao.....become her regular aft tt n soon wen she goes bk BKK, we stil keep in contact......

Visit her twice in the 1st two yrs n stay in her hse there......she take care of me while in holiday n we enjoy great sex together......... quite like her cos she dun reali take money from me..............its been 2 yrs since i last visited her, she always call me to ask is it i got gf liao or dun love her anymore.......i jus said tt i veri bz n got no time to visit her anymore........she jus call me recently saying tt she 'll be coming to singapore nx month to visit me, she 'll oni stay for 2 weeks...........dun noe tt is she goin to wrk FL here for two weeks or reali here to visit me........but at first i tot she wun come tts y keep asking her to come instead............OMG!!!..........do u guys think a GL will reali go to the extend tt she come here to look for me??? ai..........think lots of bros out there will offer help.............but tks in advance..........jus like to have some golden advice out there which some bros might have encounter b4.....
Old 01-03-2005, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: Coming Back

pengs.. she has treated u well when u are over in thailand..

Can u please dont be such a cheapo.. and just be a good host and keep her company?? watever will happen.. she has in the past been a good host.. so its ur turn to be a good host.. think it simple.. wats so difficult..

ask wats her budget.. if no money to stay good hotel.. stay at H81.. not necessary in GL.. alot of place has H81.. arrange with them for 2 weeks.. ask for cheaper rate since its going to be a long stay.. or any hotel.. hotel rates are not fix.. u need to bargain with them.. the longer u stay.. the more u can bargain..

take it as a friend from overseas coming to town.. wats so hard?

she is not a working gal liao.. she is a normal person.. so please give her some respect and treat her as a normal person..

cheers

lawry
p.s. u seems to have a bit of dog eyes see people low.. (chinese)
Old 01-03-2005, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
MahjongSiao is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualtouch
...........dun noe tt is she goin to wrk FL here for two weeks or reali here to visit me........but at first i tot she wun come tts y keep asking her to come instead............OMG!!!..........do u guys think a GL will reali go to the extend tt she come here to look for me??? ai..........think lots of bros out there will offer help.............but tks in advance..........jus like to have some golden advice out there which some bros might have encounter b4.....
OOOOOOOOOOOoooorh chiamzz.... u tio gong tao liao!!!... but hor... seriously...becareful of such cases....it really does happen.
Old 01-03-2005, 12:11 PM
Samster

lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahjongSiao
but hor... seriously...becareful of such cases....it really does happen.
wat to becareful?

the threadstarter had in the past visited her and she has play a good host..
once she comes back and wans u to be a host.. u run far far? knn.. let say u have a japaness gal in japan.. she has come to singapore and u treated her well.. but when u go over to japan for visit.. she disappear far far.. like dat u song meh? and one thing.. the threadstarter when he is in thailand.. the gal gives him FOC bonks.. knn.. for all that the threadstarter should definately play a good host..
Old 01-03-2005, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
thecas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The thread starter may then post FR on how she come 2 sg, coz most ex-wl cant come here by themselves, especially after only a few years.

PPle + ed :gottasexu , Camelot, kkspore, roflmaoxz, alf_9, goodpartn, BustLover, ChokDeeDee, m0n3ym1nd, raverboy,odsendSYT
Old 01-03-2005, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
MahjongSiao is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
wat to becareful?

the threadstarter had in the past visited her and she has play a good host..
once she comes back and wans u to be a host.. u run far far? knn.. let say u have a japaness gal in japan.. she has come to singapore and u treated her well.. but when u go over to japan for visit.. she disappear far far.. like dat u song meh? and one thing.. the threadstarter when he is in thailand.. the gal gives him FOC bonks.. knn.. for all that the threadstarter should definately play a good host..
well...i do agree to some extend.....not to think i bias against them... but i did have a friend....had similiar experience with the threadstarter... that gal from thai....after paying a visit to him in SG.... he was head over heels over her... even to the aspect of disowning parents just to be with her... giving up his career...his family... just to go back to changmai to be with her.... many ppl say that he tio gong tao.... some say he loved her too deeply....

anyway....he has disappeared for many yrs... we dunno what the outcome of him.... maybe they are both deeply in love... enjoying the changmai scenery... maybe...........

anyway... no offense....just an experience i wld wanna share
Old 01-03-2005, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahjongSiao
anyway... no offense....just an experience i wld wanna share
no offense.. no worry.. i am puting it merely as the threadstarter had visited her in thailand and gotten a good time (FOC).. thus, it is natural for human to be a good host back.. no just u lah... i have heard someone disappear to thailand until money all gone than come back home lan lan.. but if these gong tao is true.. threadstarter should have ganna it long time back when he visit the gal afew times right.. threadstarter is a regular FOC cheongster.. look at his PRC gal he gotten.. so Gong tao to him is nothing... I think wat he is worried of is the MONEY he is going to spend..
Old 01-03-2005, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 22
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

I agree to lawry's theory.. Pls play good host to her in singapore.. Let her anjoy and see the beauty of our little island.. thank u

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 01-03-2005, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Question Factors

Dear Sensualtouch,

Your real life encounter looks very similar to my friend. It looks like you are in confusion state.

I have some questions in between my opinions as given in the following paragraphs. Nonetheless, you have to answer all these queries because whatever you did in the past is the consequence of today. Do you agree?

Now, why do you still want to keep in contact with her for the past for 4 years? This was the first query that I questioned my friend too. Why do you want to visit her in the first two years? Why do you want to stay in her house?

Her visit to Singapore could be a decent trip. I suppose you won’t object to let her stay in your house especially she has invited you to stay at her place while you were in Thailand. Agree? I can guarantee that she will rather be more happy to stay with you than bringing her sight-seeing. This may be her ultimate intention which is not bad!

However, the scenario will be different if you decide to find an accommodation for her. Fearing the worst, you will be leading (or “forcing”) her back to the prostitution route because she feels lonely and nothing going to keep her accompany throughout the two weeks. Eventually, you will be committing sinful act and driving everything back to square one. Make full use of these two weeks and find her a good decent job (e.g. Thai restaurant). Once she has found a good job opportunity in Singapore, she will able to stand alone.

Why isn’t it impossible for a GL ‘kuay’ to come after you? There could be some unforeseen reasons behind which you may not know. The highest probability is a ‘kuay’ (like you mentioned in your encounter) needs to settle down and starts a normal family life. Don’t you agree? Which ‘kuay’ doesn’t like to settle down? She may be praying hard for her future comfy married life which is far better than her days suffering in Thailand.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 01-03-2005, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
pengs.. she has treated u well when u are over in thailand..

Can u please dont be such a cheapo.. and just be a good host and keep her company?? watever will happen.. she has in the past been a good host.. so its ur turn to be a good host.. think it simple.. wats so difficult..
cheers

lawry
p.s. u seems to have a bit of dog eyes see people low.. (chinese)
bro lawry, of cos i'll play a gd host n give her 1st class treatment wen she's here, i dun like ppl to have dog eyes n so do i, if i have dog eyes on her, i wun go BKK on chinese new yr eve which i kana from my family to visit her....
1 thing is bk in BKK, she bk to her old profession although she got $$ to do biz.....tt i dun mind since i choose to be wif her.......i choose to keep her in contact cos of respect as well as some feelings there.........i'm not e wang an fu yi kind of ppl..........anyway tks for the asdvice.........
Old 01-03-2005, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecas
The thread starter may then post FR on how she come 2 sg, coz most ex-wl cant come here by themselves, especially after only a few years.

she told me tt b4 few yrs bk tt she cun come within a few yrs cos she's a ex-wl......but now she told me the she finally can come liao, but oni for 2wks...................
Old 01-03-2005, 04:12 PM
Samster

look at his PRC gal he gotten.. so Gong tao to him is nothing... I think wat he is worried of is the MONEY he is going to spend..[/QUOTE]

haha bro lawry, u stil rmbr my prc gf, stil wif her thou, n she treats me well, at least so much diff from other prc gal i knew so far, money to spend i dun worried, its not tt i rich, it jus tt i will spend within my own limits, n my prc gal knew tt i not tt rich, jus a normal wrking adult, she dun mind to stick on me n reali take care of me well (not in financial).....we r jus like normal couple,,,,,,,,,jus tt she's a bit gamble addict......but she nvr ask me for $$ to gamble, n we treat each other respectfully..............
Old 01-03-2005, 04:23 PM
Samster

Re: Factors

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel
Dear Sensualtouch,
Now, why do you still want to keep in contact with her for the past for 4 years? This was the first query that I questioned my friend too. Why do you want to visit her in the first two years? Why do you want to stay in her house?

Her visit to Singapore could be a decent trip. I suppose you won’t object to let her stay in your house especially she has invited you to stay at her place while you were in Thailand. Agree? I can guarantee that she will rather be more happy to stay with you than bringing her sight-seeing. This may be her ultimate intention which is not bad!

However, the scenario will be different if you decide to find an accommodation for her. Fearing the worst, you will be leading (or “forcing”) her back to the prostitution route because she feels lonely and nothing going to keep her accompany throughout the two weeks. Eventually, you will be committing sinful act and driving everything back to square one. Make full use of these two weeks and find her a good decent job (e.g. Thai restaurant). Once she has found a good job opportunity in Singapore, she will able to stand alone.

Why isn’t it impossible for a GL ‘kuay’ to come after you? There could be some unforeseen reasons behind which you may not know. The highest probability is a ‘kuay’ (like you mentioned in your encounter) needs to settle down and starts a normal family life. Don’t you agree? Which ‘kuay’ doesn’t like to settle down? She may be praying hard for her future comfy married life which is far better than her days suffering in Thailand.
we stil keep in contact is cos of the feelings we have for each other during wen she's in s'pore, i dun treat her as a wl n earn her respect in return, visit her in the 1st 2 yrs cos stil cannot put down my feelings yet.......of ckos will play a gd host wen she's here n get her a accommodation to stay........she told me b4 she wana settle down but the thing is she stil wrk as a wl bk in bkk............and she 1 me to go bkk to settle down, dun think tt possible cos of my family here..............anyway jus wlk 1 step see 1 step lor.............
Old 01-03-2005, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
fish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=sensualtouch]...........dun noe tt is she goin to wrk FL here for two weeks or reali here to visit me........

Bro, I am sorry if i sound harsh but what gives you the reason to be worried about? She and you are at best a couple and if she needs the $$$ which you dun want or cannot afford to give, she work as FL, then you should be ta fang enough to let her.

but at first i tot she wun come tts y keep asking her to come instead............OMG!!!..........do u guys think a GL will reali go to the extend tt she come here to look for me???

Yes, because someone flew from Bkk and spent 10 days with me during X'Mas last year. And she's also an ex WL in s'pore.
Old 01-03-2005, 04:38 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=fish76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualtouch
...........dun noe tt is she goin to wrk FL here for two weeks or reali here to visit me........

Bro, I am sorry if i sound harsh but what gives you the reason to be worried about? She and you are at best a couple and if she needs the $$$ which you dun want or cannot afford to give, she work as FL, then you should be ta fang enough to let her.

Yes, because someone flew from Bkk and spent 10 days with me during X'Mas last year. And she's also an ex WL in s'pore.
u oso 1 of the lucky chap bro.....of cos i'll ta fang to let her do wat she wants here since i can aldy accept wat she did bk there.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1