The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of
Bro who went there just to check is the disco back in business?
Old 21-04-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Thanks bros etsys and kryogenics for the update
Old 22-04-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
Tyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryogenics View Post
Landed yesterday at Clark and they were 100 percent checking for documents.

You will need vac cert, art test and one health pass.

Best if you could print out for quicker processing
Agreed, landed in Clark on 09 April everyone other than locals need the vac cert,the 24 ART test cert and one health pass but don't worry the speed is damn fast they are not really that strict. Only randomly will scan your QR code, mostly just browse and pass you the sticker. And there are more than 10 counters doing the checks.
Old 22-04-2022, 06:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by big wood View Post
Bro who went there just to check is the disco back in business?
Hi society closed as I saw somewhere
Old 24-04-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

Quote:
Was at dragon den last night, packed with girls about 100 girls, looks like a line up at DG KTV.

Only 10 girls are good and 20 girls are there to make up the numbers

Next was baccarat.
I barfined a solid C cupper from Samar.
She took real nice care of me. Full service.

Left in the morning as I was walking out for breakfast.

Overall last night was good. 4k BF, 500 tip, 960 drinks ( 2 LD at 320, 1 drink at 120 and 1 drink at 200)

You need to hit the bars at 7pm and pick as the Koreans have a tendency to reserve.
hahaha.. i still planning up and your already back there
Old 26-04-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
kryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Hi society closed as I saw somewhere
High society closed. Now became Gold Bar.

Run by Koreans. Need to go early to reserve your girl
Old 26-04-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

kryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
hahaha.. i still planning up and your already back there
Hahaha yup. Trying to go while it's cheap.
I am a kuripot. Hotels are 40% cheaper and flights are under 300.

Bf for now is 4k and girls are not expecting much of a tip. 300p and they are happy.

Try to go when I can
Old 26-04-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of
Thanks bro for the update planning to go soon
Old 26-04-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Bf for now is 4k and girls are not expecting much of a tip. 300p and they are happy.

Try to go when I can
Does the bf include everything for LT or you need to pay the girl separately?
Old 27-04-2022, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
Does the bf include everything for LT or you need to pay the girl separately?
4k can mean st or lt you need to confirm with the girl and mama first. The girl might leave at 6am or 7am that is also lt. Tip is seperate from the bf.

My biggest tip is to go at 7pm pick and do the deed my 8pm if anything wrong you cam pick again. If eveeything ia good you can squeeze 3 rounds before you let her go. Get most bang for ur buck
Old 29-04-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yesterday Just tried to registering OneHealthPass. Found that it require to pay U$65?. Suspect it a scam site.
Any ideas?
Old 29-04-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Yesterday Just tried to registering OneHealthPass. Found that it require to pay U$65?. Suspect it a scam site.
Any ideas?
you probably got those agent/scam sites that charge you a fee to register onehealthpass for you.

https://onehealthpass.com.ph/e-HDC/OHP-Registration/

mod, please remove the link if unacceptable.

link above is one i used to enter philippines in march and is authentic. should still be the same. no charges. only can register 3 days before arrival, and you must have your pre departure test results as well, so, realistically, you can only complete and submit the OHP application 24-48 hours before arrival.

if you're landing after 2nd may, give us a review of how the new clark terminal 2 is like. i'm landing on 9th may, so would love to have some first hand news.
Old 30-04-2022, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
you probably got those agent/scam sites that charge you a fee to register onehealthpass for you.

if you're landing after 2nd may, give us a review of how the new clark terminal 2 is like. i'm landing on 9th may, so would love to have some first hand news.
Thks bros

Just confirm with my ph Friend that is a scam site I visited.
Btw my trip is on 11th May.
Just hope that by then, they do away with the test requirement.
Old 05-05-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post

https://onehealthpass.com.ph/e-HDC/OHP-Registration/

mod, please remove the link if unacceptable.

link above is one i used to enter philippines in march and is authentic. should still be the same. no charges. only can register 3 days before arrival, and you must have your pre departure test results as well, so, realistically, you can only complete and submit the OHP application 24-48 hours before arrival.

Me just back from Clark...yesterday...😅
The new Clark Airport, Terminal 2, in Mabalacat is nice...
It is new and the design/layout/flow similar to Changi Airport...
It is located about 15-mins from the old Clark Airport, Terminal 1...
All passenger activities are now at Terminal 2..
If arriving in Clark, please arrange for hotel transfer pick-up...
Taxis are few and many do not know how to get to the arrival/departure...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 06-05-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
tsaikung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be going 16 May...Will update accordingly what I see on the ground. Thanks for the update on lack of taxi.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1