The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2009, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Scam Warning!!! Francoise88

Scam Warning.

I spoke to this nick Francoise88 in our SBF chat room. She claims she's a pinoy offering overnight at $350 (siao, pinoy where got so ex... can get a pinoy to be a maid for 1 month for almost this price.) Played along and asked her for a photo to justify the price. She sounded busy and asked me to add her in msn. Her email address is [email protected]

gave me this ALEEYA SMITH and said she's the girl (ya right, I believe her). I played along and asked her to meet up. She told me i needed to send the $350 to her manager in Phillipines first. (WARNING!) So I played along and she told me to go to Lucky Chinatown's Western Union. I got a bit confused here. Just go Western Union and say I wish to transfer money and they will know? How can that be... seems to suggest the staff there are in cahoots with her.

She then replied 'carolina ente philippines 1700 contact +639151128699 sms her if you already send' Guys who had transferred money overseas before. Just need to put Carolina Ente, Phillipines 1700' only? Got to sms her some mtcn number .

Anyway, it's such a big SCAM. Go play along with her at that email in msn if you guys are free. Whatever you do, DON'T BE SO STUPID TO TRANFER THE MONEY! Oh yes, 1 more way I use to detect scams is to ask for extra services like Raw and Cum In Pussy. A real fl will never allow or agree right? But a scam will agree to whatever you say just to get you to transfer the money to them. Even you say you got AIDS and you will to fuck raw and cum in pussy also no problem.
Old 17-09-2009, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
Accord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to behold
Re: Scam Warning!!! Francoise88

interesting...
if i have time, i will like to "play" with the scram too...
Old 17-09-2009, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Scam Warning.

Anyway, it's such a big SCAM. Go play along with her at that email in msn if you guys are free. Whatever you do, DON'T BE SO STUPID TO TRANFER THE MONEY! Oh yes, 1 more way I use to detect scams is to ask for extra services like Raw and Cum In Pussy. A real fl will never allow or agree right? But a scam will agree to whatever you say just to get you to transfer the money to them. Even you say you got AIDS and you will to fuck raw and cum in pussy also no problem.
LOL.. ...i like the way u put it .. bro thanks for the warning.. ..

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 17-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Stag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Scam Warning.

I spoke to this nick Francoise88 in our SBF chat room. She claims she's a pinoy offering overnight at $350 (siao, pinoy where got so ex... can get a pinoy to be a maid for 1 month for almost this price.) Played along and asked her for a photo to justify the price. She sounded busy and asked me to add her in msn. Her email address is [email protected]

gave me this ALEEYA SMITH and said she's the girl (ya right, I believe her). I played along and asked her to meet up. She told me i needed to send the $350 to her manager in Phillipines first. (WARNING!) So I played along and she told me to go to Lucky Chinatown's Western Union. I got a bit confused here. Just go Western Union and say I wish to transfer money and they will know? How can that be... seems to suggest the staff there are in cahoots with her.

She then replied 'carolina ente philippines 1700 contact +639151128699 sms her if you already send' Guys who had transferred money overseas before. Just need to put Carolina Ente, Phillipines 1700' only? Got to sms her some mtcn number .

Thanks for the warning Bro...
Old 17-09-2009, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
genegene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro Xgenre,
Thanks for sharing with us the scam. Sound similar like those scam from China for lucky draw, sending girl to meet you....
Old 17-09-2009, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 21
LifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro Xgenre, Thanks for the inform, nowaday a lot of these scam in ad. and on line....
Old 17-09-2009, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Scam Warning.

Wahahaha what a joke, the pot calling the kettle black.... you yourself is a scam for writing Fake FRs and now here you are warning others about this scam????

http://sammyboy.rocks/4112440-post1556.html

Well firstly thks for your info on this scam thingy from philipines, but that is a place to far away, for now maybe you would like do yourself a favour by learning how to write a truthful FRs instead of a FR from you land of fantasy??? secondly, as a senior, pls admit to your wrong doings and clear the name of the FL that you had smeared, before you try to estab yourself a righteous icon in SBF???? see liao feel like vomitting you noe
Old 17-09-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
KingKong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Shui Ge, no wonder senior bro like you one read & look already know is a fake SOLID!!!
Old 17-09-2009, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid@cid View Post
Wahahaha what a joke, the pot calling the kettle black.... you yourself is a scam for writing Fake FRs and now here you are warning others about this scam????

Well firstly thks for your info on this scam thingy from philipines, but that is a place to far away, for now maybe you would like do yourself a favour by learning how to write a truthful FRs instead of a FR from you land of fantasy??? secondly, as a senior, pls admit to your wrong doings and clear the name of the FL that you had smeared, before you try to estab yourself a righteous icon in SBF???? see liao feel like vomitting you noe
U mean Xgenre wrote FAKE FR??
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 05-12-2010, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
A380_Jumbo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid@cid View Post

tks for informing bro, i m here still learning
Old 21-10-2012, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

This type of CB scam must play with them and Fxxk them upside down
Old 21-10-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

COD only, when ask for transfer first is ALWAYS a scam.
Old 21-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
dax2 is one of the Best!dax2 is one of the Best!dax2 is one of the Best!

Never transfer any $$$ .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1